Ukrainians are racially attacking Indians, why is the west silent on this?

Ukrainians are racially attacking Indians, why is the west silent on this?

twitter.com/ijasoberoi/status/1497752193901887490?s=21

Attached: 4390D68A-AC15-4AF0-A0FD-16BA7AE69299.jpg (680x566, 40.92K)

It's not racial, it's because we're support the Russians and not Ukrainian globohomo assess

In what way do you support them?

Well it’s not Ukraine’s choice, indian can support who they want and Ukrainians shouldn’t raise a finger, I have no sympathy for these Slavs anymore

no one likes Indians ranjeesh

Attached: 1637294061361.jpg (672x566, 210.89K)

Based sars

Leave it to pajeets to make a war a half a world away about themselves and the "rayciss who pipo"

Don't even call yourself Caucasian. You're no different than niggers

Pajeets are so cringe

why are there indians in Ukraine, the poorest country in Europe???

Financial mostly, but also diplomatic

Indians spread to every country like locusts and reproduce like rabbits

>the polacks fear the curryan chad
imagine the amount of blonde pole pu$$ they will score

Attached: 1614983686019.jpg (373x639, 38.82K)

>Implying they won't smell the Pajeet horde from miles away

There are pajeets in Japan working as cheap IT monkeys in your companies

No one likes dirty shit skinned smelly subhuman pajeets

Attached: 1645389005979.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

>The Ukraine Cornhole Curry Defense

Didn't india side with russia?

india is the only poop retard country that forced its citizens to stay in the warzone
a million dead poos isnt a statistic, its a relief on indian society

SIR YOU MUST REDEEM MY VISA MADARCHOD GOOD MORNING

Why do u think Ioan?

Attached: VlgdOlF.jpg (1280x853, 192.82K)

Glad i was able to visit Japan before it got curried

this

Attached: 2363264.jpg (1640x1640, 1.16M)

what is he doing in poland?
also, it's nothing racist about preferring your own people or racially selective which immigrants coming into your country such as polish preferring ukranian refugees over people from africa or something.
You need to prefer your own first and those you are more compatible with to exist as a group, feelings of africans and other groups are secondary and irrelevant if they violate first part.

Racial hatred would be say if i sit in denmark and all i can think is how much i hate indians who living in india, this is a bad thing and don't do that. It's more immigrants who i don't like in various countries cause they go and invade other countries, the indians that live in india i got no problem with.
"Indians spread to every country like locusts and reproduce like rabbits"
Right and this is the primary problem with any immigrant groups because nobody care if there only a few thousand who live in some country it never matters when it's so few that they don't have any influence or make any impact demographically.

I'm tired of this stupid garbage of how conversation is on purpose dumbed down and mischaracterized to a level that it insult a toddler in intelligence..

you must preserve the different groups of humans, immigrants are by default invaders and should not be coming in too many. If they already have massive territory where they come from it make it even worse that they mass immigrate.

I just to think people are just maliscious liars because this mindset is completely antithetical to ANY LOGIC FACTS AND REASON AND MATH, how for example africans should be living in poland..
But now i realize a) it come from usa b) americans are delusional imbicils c) they peddle it primarily because they have been taught it and secondarily as cope for their own multiethnic society and thirdly because americans are idiots.

Humans don't care about street shitters...weird

Hahaha, what is this fucking thread.

Attached: innocent brown souls.png (589x412, 80.84K)

It’s because there messiah is in India just not discovered yet by the whole world insiders of Ukraine no his whereabouts and are begging for India’s help before they and the rest of the world are nuked into oblivion. And don’t tell me you thought the messiah was going to be black? Lmao

the audacity of these Twitter pajeets as if they have a right to live in white countries and if anyone stops them it's racist.

Not even niggers in Africa are that delusional

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-195625_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 600.92K)

And Europeans spread throughout Africa and Europe like locusts but what can you do with such mutts.

t. seething indian cockroach

India should declare war on Ukraine desu.
May as well get this party started.

No one likes slimy kek like the ones in pic related you will be skinned and tested on.

Attached: BE8CDE18-46FB-4D00-B5F6-D88C5A88DCD5.jpg (750x641, 447.96K)

This american idiocy however enable immigrants from other races and countries to go to for example poland and then FEELING SORRY FOR THEMSELVES IF THEY DON'T GET TO INVADE.

I also love what is happening in the conflict, not because i like the war in ukraine i think it's horrible and that whole missile defense thing with nato and russia in ukraine should be solved in a different way.
HOWEVER I DO LIKE WAR IN UKRAINE FOR SOMETHING WHICH IT ILLUSTRATES PERFECTLY by how immigrants react to it on social media.
Russia annexing ukraine (which i don't think russia wants) is bad, immigrants think it's bad everyone think so unless they just want to ber contrarian edgelord. However.. the same people who against russia for this and say it is literally worst thing ever to do. WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM IF UKRAINE BECOME 80% NEGROID in future, they would not call it invasion, they would not even complain about it. The problem with that is that that is 80% worse than if ukraine was fully annexed and became territory of russian federation. Because IF THAT HAPPENED; it doesn't change ukranians ethnically, they just become part of soviet union, they don't become 80% russian..

Immigrants trying to get attention to themselves how they complain that african immigrants gets stopped in poland adn told to go back in line and ukranian refugees take priority, nigger complain this is racial profiling. YES IT IS, and it make sense because polish and ukranian more similar and there's far less issue with ukranian going living in poland than nigger going living in poland.

BUT THEY LITERALLY WHINE to not be able to invaded poland.. and turn it into nigger town, yet cry havoc about russia invading ukraine, immigration is literally worse than being annexed and it always was, because they DEMOGRAPHICALLY take you over, they don't just have a puppet government. In a lot of ways these immigrants are bigger war criminals than fucking anything they say of putin.

They don't want to raise a stink about it.

1.4billion Indians invade Ukraine, put these racist in their place

If Russia unleash a few bombs on India and China, could this not be spun as a way to help climate change, since these two countries are obscenely overpopulated

Because you are a nigger from Africa using a vpn your fucking queen Sheeba was half jinn go worship your demons dirty burnt face niggers.

Attached: 2EEF2D0B-C375-4B37-8395-B0B6882F6200.jpg (1024x936, 152.54K)

Fuck the indians, bunch of street shitting curry niggers

>Indians spread to every country like locusts and reproduce like rabbits

Excuse me, what are Whites doing in North America, South America and Africa and Australia?

NPCs only care about african-americans which they idolize like sacred cows, they don't care about any other group of brown people.

Attached: 1635498227638.webm (480x600, 2.88M)

Attached: 1639958625094.webm (1024x576, 1.54M)

Built it up from nothing. Pajeets can't even build up their own countries so they go to pre-made countries developed by whites

Now I change the goal post

You mad about kitboga?

>No one likes slimy kek like the ones in pic related you will be skinned and tested on.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

OMFG WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE NOT TREATING MY PEOPLE WITH RESPECT NOW?!?!

Listen shitskin, in war, fake niceties are removed. It's why there is 0 vocal opposition to europe taking refugees from Ukraine but was massive vocal opposition to taking syrians.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

I wish some indian hotbloods would kick ukrainian ambassadors ass in india

I wonder when it would happen

Pajeets literally have white knowledge on disposable through white made internet and still can't develop their country.

The whites that spread to the Americas and Australia had no technology and still built an empire.

I'm not moving the goal post. I'm showing why it's not equivalent to compare whites going into a literal jungle and building advanced countries from scratch vs pajeets who move into ready made nations to undercut the descendants of people who actually made the country

Damn! Every Any Forums poster has single digit IQ no wonder every one of you are virgin. Those are Indian students that were studying in Ukrainian Universities they pay to study. not free

Poland is a No-Prajeet-Zone. You have to go back.

Attached: prajeet.jpg (579x579, 221.09K)

Yea keep up that shit and we will see dead whites in india sooner than you will see dead indians in white countries

They're trying to enter Poland where they don't have a visa, smoothbrain