THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF RUSSIAN AIR DEFENSE

We’re at the point where Russian air defenses are getting taken out by Ukrainian air forces. What the fuck is wrong with Russia? Why do they have a clown army?

mobile.twitter.com/COUPSURE/status/1498000664789663745?t=NTeZEOiPyAm_r2tg5w1GCA&s=19

Attached: 166807F4-C700-4DBF-A42B-B8EC4F042698.jpg (1170x1761, 717.48K)

tranny

>Don't really have an air force
>take out enemy AD with what little assets you do have
Errrr.......

I'm for Putin but this invasion was planned with the buttcheeks.

Seriously though, how can they be incompetent.
Either almost everything we see is Ukrainian propaganda (And for things like this and videos of russians looting food/gas, it seems unlikely), or they really can't pull off an operation planned for years only 400kms from their border

Turns out that propaganda and paid shills don't make your military stronger. Russia is learning this the hard way.

Russia is using ukraine is a junk yard for their old equipment
They will refuse to pay reparations and sometime after 1 decade from now this will catalyze WW3
Some say that history doesnt repeat, but rhymes

This, Ukraine didn’t do shit but utilize borrowed tech from globohomo warmongers. Footage looks very similar to US afghan drone strikes.

I don't know what to believe anymore. There's so much propaganda on both sides and it's really unclear what's happening most of the time. My only guess is that Ukrainians are slowly losing but Russia is sustaining more casualties and losses than anybody expected.

Fuckin' amateur hour. Looks like a convoy stopped without creating distance between the vehicles. That said, taking out a single TELAR isn't exactly a hard kill.

Fucking retard
It doesnt fucking matter. One said is so fucking incompetent they cant even use the equipment their own country made, while they get blown the fuck up by their neighboors who are using toys made by trannies

>Ukrainian TB2
its turkish (NATO)

The number one thing they should of taken out was those drones.

YEE HAWW So this is what Buk breaking is all about

Attached: 1623374749806.png (736x960, 329.03K)

At this point it's only Ukrainian/Western propaganda. It's insane how many video's and statements have been disproven as false in the last few days. I side with Ukraine, but I don't like being lied to in a such volume, so obviously.

For what it’s worth, US State Dept has largely been confirming the macro news we’re getting on twitter. Ukraine doing well/holding it’s own everywhere but the south. Russia has not secured air supremacy, air superiority/dominance fluctuates location to location. No city has yet been “taken” by Russia.

Russia either mis-planned or mis-executed, and is getting ground down both from resistance and awful logistic support. Russian troops have a large contingent of unwilling/low morale. Only 1/3 of Russian forces not yet deployed.

Attached: FMn4-YeWYAYoUyR.jpg (900x600, 68.24K)

Not even the dumbest fucking illiterate nigger in the US Army would fuck up a convoy like this--not because niggers like this dont exist, but because the US army doesnt use them.
So how dumb of a fucking retarded nigger do you have to be before the Russian army rejects you??

yes, looks at map Ukraine, I'm sure Russia is getting its ass kicked.

This could be from anything

>US state dept confirms
ukraine propaganda is american propaganda

Read what you just posted- the us state dept is confirming TWITTER SOURCES, I guess Twitter has a more salient level of opsec and intel than anywhere else huh

Not surprised at all by russian failures here, in Georgia it took them weeks to perform an operation that should have taken 3 days. The russian airforce got btfo for three weeks trying for air superiority over a country that liiterally had a single squadron of old soviet jets. The small amount of anti-air was devastating effectively, like in Ukraine, russian forces failed with just bog basic logistics, with armoured vehicles running out of fuel after 1 week. This is against a country of three million.

It was such a fuck up the russians stopped allowing conscripts performing in higher rank officer roles. They blamed the officers but the reality was the entire war machine just didn't have the logistical expertise, doctrine or the quality of troops you'd expect of a first world army.

Attached: MV5BNTJiNzAyOWMtZTVmYS00ZDc2LTkwZTgtYTg0MGEzZmExODg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA0MjA1OQ@@._V1_.jpg (2400x3000, 783.03K)

those russian retards learned nothing from Nagorno-Karabakh?

and NATO gadgetry won't double the size of the Ukrainian military. Jewkraine is finished.

Contrarian faggot
They are the establishment for a reason , despite them all being nigger loving trannies they will still be right and truthful sometimes. They have to be to retain the little legitimacy they have left.
That being said, i am open and willing to accept whatever russias counter argument for this is
"Yes we lost these here, but look at this strategic victory that took place here at the same time"
Where is this propaganda ? I havent seen it , if it exists please link me

I think the only way out of conscripted service is bribes and/or political connections.

does the US State Dept post its analysis somewhere?

BUK broken

>mmmuuh globohomo !
>noo you cant be beating russia! They super based!
>no dont remind me putin is a jew and a closeted faggot.
Man the absolute cope of you VPN niggers