One fucking attack is all it takes to end the earth, ONE and we are all dead

rt.com/russia/550767-putin-nuclear-deterrent-forces-order/

Some NATO general decides he wants to be Twatter famous and fires cruise missiles.

or

A Russian general just wants to see the clown world burn.

Nobody here fucking realizes how close we are to a world of ash.

Attached: Highest.jpg (1040x802, 151.47K)

his entire life he was mistreated, by tall kids when he was a child, by his KGB coworkers when he worked in Germany, and now by world leaders who refuse to give him respect, the world is in part responsible for making Putin feel abused and left by the people who's respect he wanted the most

One way or another, we may find out if nukes are real or not.

>invades sovereign nation
>threatens to nuke the world
>b-but the west made aggressive statements about Russia
What a spineless cuck

Nothing ever happens.

Boohoo

Good. Let it all end. It will all end. The clown world is living on borrowed time anyway.

we scrapped by with pure luck during the cuban missile crisis. This is the universe making a correction

Attached: 1472308082972.png (577x752, 372.11K)

Sounds like a nigger blaming everyone else.

I, for one, welcome the gay tranny ashes of this clown world…

I told you not to call me here, baby.

Attached: 74F4989E-F5D2-4038-B54F-C933B5958781.jpg (900x611, 61.3K)

no one is scared of putin anymore.

putin's old, his generals might die of covid any time
why not make world history before you leave the earth for good. covid gives birth to insanity

>RT

Attached: 20220224_142034.jpg (888x499, 75.89K)

>363875272
You are going to find out if the nuke are real because your country never developed anti icbm tech.

My country will be comfey.

Dont worry though, we will send aid packages!

He is constantly the aggressor and talks about deterrents. Who is actually believing this retard?

Lol

retard. we are the ones aggressing in the name of deterrents with nato, military bases, coups, arming their neighbors, etc.

we are passive aggressive and he is meeting that with aggression.

>muh nukes
Nigger a 3 mile radius is nothing. You'd need 16 nukes just to destroy 1 small city.

This, you get what you fucking deserve

Godspeed. Purge.

Who cares only pussies fear the inevitable, I never felt more calm. I only wish Israel would go down in flames with us. But I guess they are not included in mutual assured destruction.

this only thing this monke boy needed love and affection

Just let me get to Bozeman some I can buy some edibles. I don’t want to die sober please

'Bout fucking time, too.

Bitch ass nigger ass gook ass pussy

Where do you live that life is so good, you actually care whether the globe is turned to radioactive ash or not? Because the America I'm in, is nothing but screaming niggers, angry sjw's, Mexican gangbangers and zombified meth addicts, with endless wokeness, violent crime daily and everyone hating everyone else. I welcome total global thermonuclear war. One bright light and the sweet release of oblivion. I'm truly *hoping* Putin does it, just to save us from this relentless misery. Godspeed Putin.

Attached: saint putin.jpg (431x343, 54.12K)

If Putin was born in USA, he would be a school shooter