What is it with them and this “me me me” attitude. Fuck me they can’t just let the Ukrainians have this one

What is it with them and this “me me me” attitude. Fuck me they can’t just let the Ukrainians have this one

Attached: 92D6BE17-5A12-4E35-B972-63187EC58598.jpg (828x927, 374.28K)

Encourage all the butthurt to go to Ukraine and protest.

Fuck em, hope the shitskins get slaughtered by the russkies.

Because all anti-Russian faggots are evil. All leftists are evil. They do not have an original thought, it was programmed to them. They have a strong position on this war because your media elite told them too.

Thats what you get when you side with globohomo.

Based border guards

oh no it takes 7 hours for a nigger from a developed country that isn't at war to invade a white country what a pity lets all cry

Don't kid yourself, if you were a nigger you would be pissed too if they just waved yt past the gate and you had to wait.

>niggers are entitled
In other news, fire hot.

Attached: minewassermelon.jpg (449x383, 82.83K)

Fuck off back to your shit hole country then

They got a whole continent for themselves achmed

Behold a nigger lover as he proclaims "leftists are evil"

there's what 2.5 billions black on the planet? and they still act like they're a minority as soon as they leave their shithole
incredible how far peoples are disconnected from reality
all that for social medias point

random black person, from granted a shitty country has to wait because ukraine is getting blown to shit, and they get upset, really? like we're going to complain about this? like really? send the fucker back with a single plank to float on.

Attached: 1644600623941.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

This

Based.

So are males banned from leaving anyways? Of fighting age? So its a bunch of black males in a line with old men, cgildren and women suprised they cant evac? What a bunch of niggers.

This is natural human behavior in stressful/hard times. Look at prison. This is why multiculturalism will always fail

Ill take her in, qt black girls welcome. Her father is some nigerian tribal king most likely too if they can afford her to send to europe so family gettogethers in africa would be kino

Attached: 1645798315877.jpg (1440x1788, 1020.14K)

Attached: bq-5c87ada639494.jpg (700x520, 143.22K)

based nigger destroying the narrative BLACK HISTORY MONTH

Ukrainians only. You cant conscript citizens of another country, that's guaranteed war

Hopefully this will teach them to never ever come back to Eastern Europe again

"Ukrainians"
>just because they're African students doesn't mean they're not Ukrainian!!!

>invade country
>(((refugee)))
>denied exit when shtf
lmfao refugees btfo

Spotted the nigger invader

these niggers occupy buses and trains that intented for Ukrainian women and children then wonder why the fuck poles wont let them in

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 01-00-23 1783 Woodview Avenue, Pickering - Open House Video Tour.png (1395x240, 226.35K)

#blm

Ukraine announced a foreign defense force. Imagine a country letting you in, taking its resources then when the going gets tough you go to the border and demand entry into Poland. Maybe Uganda should mobilize a plane and their embassy to take them back. But they wont for some reason. UGANDA HATES NIGGERS.

Attached: 1631135757515.jpg (400x400, 40.43K)

vile

>I know this war is 99.9% impacting white people or at least people who most consider white
>But have you thought about it's impacting blacks?

Attached: georgev floidevsky.png (841x798, 800.43K)

Yeah roles reversed I would be pissed. But I'm in America. If I was in Uganda I would just say its par for the course and Im a stranger in a strange land.