/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1682 - LAZY FUCKS edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed) (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

Last

Attached: vdv2.jpg (1400x1050, 143.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Agtu0GSWadw
twitter.com/UATV_en/status/1498001093430853635
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylV43ZjjuM
twitter.com/DAlperovitch/status/1498002460279021570
youtube.com/watch?v=LUZIQufgukA
thesaker.is/quick-interlude-with-a-few-quick-comments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=Agtu0GSWadw

RUSSIAN VICTORY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Threadly reminder the Shia of Ali are the ONLY good guys.

Attached: oldstories.jpg (724x1024, 224.43K)

I gather from this that the reason Navalny supporters get laughed at is because he's that kind of liberal?

Why couldn't we all be friends and explore space together

Attached: 5506084.jpg (1920x1080, 388.09K)

>Turkish Bayraktar drones strike #Russia's invading troops

>Russian BUK missile system destroyed in #Zhytomyr region
twitter.com/UATV_en/status/1498001093430853635

Attached: mutt slave.jpg (622x778, 154.5K)

Can you imagine that all of it did not have to go this way if West revoked their won right for hegemony?

Attached: xi and joe.jpg (1920x1333, 298K)

Attached: putin.jpg (4500x1520, 2.49M)

it's over

Attached: file.png (582x207, 30.25K)

anime?

Attached: 1481575979847.png (242x343, 76.27K)

Space is my primary focus actually

Attached: 4r25oszmu6671.jpg (4080x2688, 1002.13K)

Attached: 1606993924298.jpg (828x836, 366.61K)

Last year, Putin unexpectedly appeared at the a virtual WEF meeting hosted by Klaus Schwab after years of nonattendance to such events.
He then went on a 45 minute monologue about how the attempt to create a liberal-globalist unified world order had clearly failed and that it was obvious people were not going to accept such a thing being formed anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylV43ZjjuM

30:30
>It is clear that an era associated with attempts to build a centralized unipolar world order is over, it hasn't been started even, there were attempts to do just that but it's over. Such a monopoly was inherently contrary to the cultural and historical diversity of our civilization.

Attached: 1645931785762.jpg (1024x1024, 103.99K)

Some people though to try to take over the earth before we get to go into space.

It's like the meme posted here about repulsing the invaders closer and closer to the capital. This confirms advances in Zhytomyr direction which has not been reported before

>inb4 russia is bombing muh hosiptals

I focused on the liberals too much and didn't adress the second, frankly somewhat more important part of the point/problem. As is right now russia is not run by putin as one man dictator as you are told - it is run by something we refer to as "Bepтикaль" (vertical'), meaning by centralised authoritarian command structure reliant on oligarchs and, to lesser extent, security/police/military officers, church, and religion in general, also plays a special role in it but more on that later. Putin has to keep in mind how it will react to his decisions and actions, even tho he often has final say it's far from foolproof, tho at this point it's hardly likely for either putin or it to do something to far out of turn with the other. Problem is - running country like this is a pretty shit idea in the long term. Reason? Simple, it barely interacts with regular people, in good way, or bad way, and large reliant on orders from the top and information from officers/officials at the bottom. It's a great risk because should a ruler who is not competent enough to get to the top and country is in trouble, see medvedev short stint as prez. This crisis presents an opportunity to address it because it forces political system to interact with the population to greater extent than before, given that we are now forced together by outside forces. Far from guaranteed to work but it might improve chances of putin actually working on low level institution construction, rather than on relying on vertical' for everything. This relates to the church because so far it, as an ideology department, largely focused on members of the vertical', while now we might need an actual ideology department that's appealing to more people than just folks who are part of vertical' or religious to begin with, so we will likely have some national ideology entered if not in constitution, than as party function, with a more politics based ideological department etc.

Kek Russia is getting absolutely fucked up, I literally believe the Ukrainian figures now, too many confirmed video evidence, can't deny anymore.

Rolling for Iran acquiring nukes from Russia and conquering the Middle East Inshallah

Attached: shia_homo_fatwa_pegged_by_wife.jpg (1412x1414, 466.33K)

Attached: file.png (587x657, 275.43K)

How retarded are you, everyone knows russmutts are advancing, they're supposed to, it's just that by the time they take all of Ukraine their army will be utterly destroyed.

I doubt it. IMO it's an honest to God trap just to make them have to mass surrender so that the Ukrainian army stays intact. I agree with the anons who're saying Russia is going easy as they want to be seen as liberators.

whatever you say memeflag

implications of Germany re-arming?

Last part, I wanted to add - the biggest problem with ideology is that it's statism+traditionalism, and longer we walk down this road the more likely that it will be fashism+traditionalism (not to be confused with nazism, the non-ethnic kind). And you can't exactly write that into constitution and still have diplomacy, kek. So it will probably presented like sovereign traditional democracy or some such euphemism.

saudi will just get nukes from pakistan if that happens

Where to get videos and images of dead cockhole niggers? Where's footage of Russians obliterating them?

Taking back our part of your country

Jesus, Serbs really are professional russian cock suckers.

we go nuclear by the end of this year

Russia has military victory very much in it's cards, however they did not quite perform as well as expected.

another division of poland
i'm not kidding btw

Hello lads good morning
have we surrounded Keeev yet? whats the status on the paratrooper attacks on the other airfields?
has the donbass front collapsed yet?

>a muslim weapon will turn the tide

Do you guys see any way of deescalation?

tl;dr: the west will fall and in the future too

American retreat from the continent.

Nothing burger. The Bundeswehr is a meme. 100 billion might change something but it's a meme by design so I doubt it. The EU will continue to be militarily French.

ukies surrender which is already very unlikely

twitter.com/DAlperovitch/status/1498002460279021570
Mayor of Kyiv Klitchko reports that Kyiv is now surrounded making further evacuation of civilians impossible
>Mayor of Kyiv Klitchko reports that Kyiv is now surrounded making further evacuation of civilians impossible
Mayor of Kyiv Klitchko reports that Kyiv is now surrounded making further evacuation of civilians impossible

It's going to be over soon?

Attached: E81pcZfWEAsUT5x.jpg (549x1005, 64.44K)

Yes
>NATO joins the fight and the russians simply go back from where they came from
>Kiev yields

good luck bald

we're already completely in Germany's orbit, there would be no point

According to one Polish user the Donbas front is almost encircled. No on Kiev and dunno on the airfields. Still no footage or proofs of the airplane shotdown though.

Complete Ukrainian surrender in less than a week from now

Z column goes wruum wruum

Oh actually yes on Kiev lmao

you underestimate the kraut's lust for land

anybody has maps? I doubt that they've already cut it off from the south

>BREAKING — Turkey says what happens in Ukraine constitutes a war under Montreux Convention, says will act accordingly: Foreign Minister

>Meaning, Turkey can close the straits for Russian warships except the ones associated with the Black Sea fleet

this timeline is fucked up, even the Turks are acting retarded, we're heading full speed towards nuclear war

it's only just beginning

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 187.09K)

Things are like that until suddenly one day it is not.

Blut und Boden user
Blut und Boden

Attached: video5251489085851178803 (2).webm (320x180, 2.71M)

Jews.

hi irish bro
do you mean this map?

Attached: image_2022-02-27_194707.png (768x552, 458.49K)

Unlikely. NATO wants to fight to the last Ukrainian so they'll never let the government surrender.
Also images of starving besieged civilians in Kiev will earn condemnation points for Russia in western propaganda channels, so NATO would like that too.

Based.
A military solution for Syria is now possible.

civillians are best part

>Russia drops all UN sanctions on North Korea, Iran, Cuba and Venezuela
>China drops all sanctions on North Korea, will probably drop them on the others too
>with them dropping sanctions there will be absolutely no way to maintain them
Pax Americanasisters.... Our reich...

Attached: 1645976957013.png (559x576, 322.85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LUZIQufgukA

Because Jews inhabit this Earth.

Cool, I really hope they haven't taken down many planes. I hope Ukraine is exposed as the biggest liers after the Jews

It's drone season lads. We are killing Russians

Attached: tb2 wrecks russians.webm (376x426, 2.85M)

but i was told that the avengers (ukraine) were just about to finish off thanos (putin) once and for all? what's happening ukropbros?

Attached: 1644712326110.gif (462x285, 312.1K)

just means the cruisers in the med won't go to the Black Sea. nothing too drastic.

>Unlikely. NATO wants to fight to the last Ukrainian so they'll never let the government surrender.
How much does it matter that Goydog is US governor to Venezuela when physically nothing is ever happening on the ground?

I hope the kikes will enjoy playing Fallout IRL then

Ehh our military doesn't post much outside of what's get shown on public TV, and I don't go lookijng for gore, try 2ch, maybe there ppl there interested in it.

No idea, why would Ukrainians claim that if it's not?

>except the ones associated with the Black Sea fleet
Wouldn't that be most ships?

is it true that mariupol is surrounded?

Kapitulieren? NEIN!

>Ukrainian government escape to US/EU and become government in exile
>remaining people sign surrender
Something like that. Current government isn't allowed to surrender, question is, how many people Ze is willing to sacrifice, what Washington orders he received.

source?

to get more gibs and rile up propaganda

>Turks close the straits
>Russia is forced to seize Constantinople
>We enter End Times Prophecy territory and start worrying.

Aren't pakistan-iran relations improving?

prolly.

Russia really needs to make better radars for their systems

I doubt we see nuclear. One possibility of this happening is if Russian troops are pushed back beyond borders, and a tactical strike is launched

All Bundeswehr vehicles will be made electrical and safe for pregnant transwomen of colour.
Not using gender neutral language will be punishable by firing squad and the military police will be expanded massively to enforce that.

Ahhah, nice one fren.

thesaker.is/quick-interlude-with-a-few-quick-comments/

>Third, it appears that the operational cauldron which will entrap the entire Ukie force in the Donbass is in the process of being finalized. According to recent news, only about 100km separate the northern pincer from the southern one, and since Russian MRLS can reach much further, this means that the Ukie forces are already blocked by fire (meaning that while they still can break through, they will do that under constant Russian fire) and that the encirclement will be completed if not today, then by tomorrow.

Is Zelensky still in Kiev or did he flee to Lvov?