This man is the only one standing in the way of the globalists

The amount of respect I have for him is unreal

Attached: 590430.png (2560x1440, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills. Everyone knows that especially Any Forums's views are generally more in alignment with those of Tucker Carlson, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and "America First" than with CNN. Just a while ago, the organic user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of globalism, progressivism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The organic user would understand how lutanic NATO countries are for their continuous meddling and provocation of WWIII over an unimportant Slavic country, which sounds all too familiar.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by globalist information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued the internet, be it perfidious propaganda or a stream of slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time when there isn't even a "happening" (typical flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

It's funny how politics goes the full circle.

Actual good copypasta

Attached: 1645843927409.png (1160x692, 457.67K)

I unironically liked Putin, but now that his is talking about nukes I don't know anymore. I don't know if he is crazy or joking.

There is what they give people and what our leaders have for themselves.

>5 rubles have been deposited into your account

Daily reminder the Ukrainians brought nukes into this first.

They backed him into a corner.

Full speech: youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

Dumbass US aggression has made it a life or death situation for him and his country.

Attached: 1645921787812.jpg (1894x6480, 1.19M)

Cope

Attached: IMG_20220227_192403_974.jpg (513x680, 82.8K)

The only thing to respect about him is how profound his insanity is. Putin is just like Hitler, just way less stylish

>standing in the way of globalists by killing white people.
Nah, fuck you.

hes based

Attached: putin.jpg (580x601, 76.14K)

>Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills.
This

Attached: B28FDED1-D666-4D09-8AED-FAB38EE31B67.jpg (681x1024, 85.78K)

Huh?

i wish russia china and globohomo the best of luck at destroying each other

Both sides are zogged WEF kabuki theater to distract from new corona info and more great reset shit being pushed.

Jews aren't really good white people though.

russian bot - kill yourself

>white people

Attached: 4.png (845x814, 1.04M)

I think i actually know whats going on. Any Forums, more specifically Any Forums, is more mainstream than people think BUT its only mainstream when theres an actual happening going on. Stuff like the elections, chauvin and rittenhouse trials always bring the normies from instagram (like me) in because pol is only interesting when someting is actually going on. People who browse pol daily are definetly pro-russia, while most (not all) normies coming in are slightly more edgy neocons and neolibs.

Ukranians are zog cattle mutts. Get over it faggot

Cope you reddit nigger. I would rather have the world face nuclear armaggedon than live in a world where Globohomo get what they want.

I hate Ukrainians, they had been brainwashed by the CIA and are now surprised that the Russian bear came back to them. They are stupid.

>governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
One day all these bastards will pay for all their lies and manipulations...

>wahhhh we lost the war and now our enemy is pinning us down wahhhhhh
Get fucked stay fucked Putin, can’t wait for some Russian to blow your head off

>Sending Muslims hordes to kill and rape white women.

BULLSHIT HIS CUNTRY IS LITERALLY THE JEWISH GLOBALIST HOMEBASE ALL THE ISRAELI PRIME MINISTERS ARE RUSSIAN JEWS...........

At least you admit the US are the aggressors.

Attached: FMZ-sAPXoAkyICE.jpg (786x1024, 118.2K)

everyone who says he is part of globohomo is a shill.
There are only less than a handful of people who openly wanted to detach from the Kabbal banking system: one was Gaddafi and the other Hitler.
I pray Putin wont share the same fate as those two

Attached: 1645728030013.png (1250x1210, 312.57K)

>he dies
>his communism dies
>western commies cope
>western commies seethe
>nationalism is victorious

Well how can Russia, one of the world's greatest powers and close ally of China, possibly stand up to The Last of Us Part II?

And if you come here regularly it melts your fucking brain. Just like every other internet bubble, it turns you into a little bit that repeats the same shot over and over and over

For real nigga not many people understand that this is a battle of good vs evil. Putin is the last stand.

The last time he showed up at the WEF he shit-talked them to their faces, well it was a virtual meeting but you get the idea

There is no one who has over half a billion dollars net worth that is not part of the globohomo conspiracy you sucker of mongoloid cocks.

Who's excited for all the memes once Putin gets Gaddaffi's by his own people?

Attached: Putin.jpg (262x192, 10.67K)

>pushes ukraine in the direction of globohomo
>h-he's our saviour!
Nah fuck off.

The truth is the first casuality in war. Besides the signal is already going out to the NPC's they are receiving their new programming instructions: Russia bad

he's stopping the globalists in the same way that the capital police stopped crowds from getting in the building on jan 6

ITT

Attached: 1645887049896.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

WATCH THE WHOLE FUCKING THING Any Forums STOP BEING A LAZY FUCK LISTENING TO TIK TOK AND CNN

IT'S JUST 28 MINS LONG AND IT GOES BY FAST HE GOES OVER A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON, THERE'S NO ARGUING AGAINST FACTS

youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

You mean this isn't organic traffic !?!?!

Attached: 1645824807141.png (1068x704, 54.91K)

>Jewkrainans
>White
Fuck off Mutt

Attached: Ceasar-Putin.png (591x723, 433.23K)

He's got globohomo by the balls...

Attached: justWalkAway.jpg (942x530, 70.4K)

He's a multinationalist. He's speeding globalism.

We’ve been at war for decades and have slowly been lowering the noose. Aren’t you too old to believe in good and evil? faggots on here act like Biden stealing a few thousand votes and potentially the election was some horrible shit, then try to taste the balls of the guy who literally steals every election and murders his adversaries with poison (poison being a coward and woman’s weapon btw)

Russia invading Ukraine does not even slow down the globohomo faggotry. This is a wannabe soviet acting like a fucking nigger.

That will be the moment when we enter the Grave New World.

Yes he's gone against the WEF. He defied Klaus Schwab and now they're punishing him.

Attached: 1645981206689.jpg (1080x1445, 246.8K)

Imagine falling for russian propaganda.

You must be home schooled.

There are good things about russia and putin is right about many things but this war is just cringy autistic screetching about his impotent rage

Hes in charge of a country on the decline and is throwing a tantrum to get some more moolah. Not much else to say.

He’s clearly pulling his punches with his military and will wait for the talks with Ukraine to happen before manufacturing an excuse for a full scale invasion.

F!

>He's just doing it for no reason
pls go back and pls kys, you have a double digit IQ with non-existence critical thinking skills

Attached: 1645862694764.jpg (623x572, 45.1K)

Cool. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the info nigger

It's really an incredible speech. I have yet to hear anyone make a good argument against it. Russia is clearly protecting itself from people that have been trying to destroy it for decades.