We”re all gonna die

So are we actually going into nuclear war territory? My sister is spazzing out about it and I need to calm her down over it. Anyone wanna help

Attached: E483339B-4F2B-4C07-868F-C65A6C7DF6EB.jpg (480x360, 7.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsSH9ibLzlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's actually right.
You might want to stock up on food and survival essentials.
This'll help ease her mind and prepare you for the inevitable collapse of Western society.
Have fun getting drafted!

So what, you wanna live forever or something?

Yes, but i am anyways so whatever lol

yes we are going to nuclear war, but probably not right away. some months left, at least

Based Beast Wars enjoyer

Tell her Jesus loves her

As long as I get laid before it happens I won't be thaaat mad, of course it will be devastating but I've lived a good life besides not getting laid

As a kid that rat from that show was my fave. Thanks user.

Getting laid is the least amusing thing ever. I bought an apartment building for 800k dollars once and sold it at triple its price. Beats any sex i’ve ever had in this entire planet

I guess Gen Z doesn’t remember doing fallout drills as a kid and getting Iodine tablets from the local shelter but I do.

Random beast wars photos wtf

Let me bang her

user, virgins are not allowed in heaven, they ruin the vibe
You're destined to scour the irradiated wasteland until you score

happens when you are a degenerate golem coomer thats addicted to degrading jewish filth

many such cases

SHUT UP RATTRAP

Attached: 1643985354991.gif (200x150, 183.87K)

It is highly likely. These boomer politicians were in power during the cold war and want to restart their glory days. They have no means of diplomacy. They think they can just drop machine guns and missiles off, make bribes and threats. Russia has learned these boomers can not be trusted and will always betray their word and backstab anyone and everyone. These boomers have used methods that would make the kgb blush with envy in order to keep their boomer asses in power and collecting dirty money because if a younger generation gets in and uncovers this shit like trump was doing then the whole charade is over. They would rather the entire world burn than give up a dirty dollar. Now they have an army of shills online pushing for another 20 year war under false pretenses. Hell russia is probably in on it and sending their tards and undesirables into the kill box and probably shelling them theirselves.

Tldr there is not going to be a diplomatic resolution qnd these boomer fucks will cause ww3 rather than give up money.

You’re right leaf - I respect you

No, we're just witnessing Russia's Iraq War. They would have been launched already if that was the case. Now that they're in the country and NATO is confirmed toothless Ukraine's fall is inevitable unless a NATO country actually steps in with boots on the ground.

Make sure you stock up on birth control, your sister will be needing it

Attached: 75B47DC2-5502-43FA-9126-E495EF5812BE.jpg (250x213, 13.98K)

extremely kino financebro. How are you holding up nowadays?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOD WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS?

Attached: 1608178429253.jpg (661x603, 47.49K)

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 other threads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me.

Not bad really. Sucks I have to waste more on gas now, though but whatever.

Send your sister to me if she's hot, wait you're a bong, never mind then.

Yes user we are all going to die. And it will be glorious

Based Eesti.

lmao we're not, ukraine already agreed to peace talks with russia
you should still fuck your sister regardless though

Can't happen soon enough. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

lol
But on the negotiations thing. I don't think it will go anywhere. The west is too insane

Just give her the dick

ratrap is cute :3

>1 post by this demon possessed paid shill.

imagine if it ends with zelensky being taken hostage as Putin takes over Ukraine

>everyone going to nukemap and putting a Tsar Bomba on their city
If you're going to die from a nuke, its going to be a dirty bomb or from the after-effects of it, everyone romanticizes thousands of ballistic missiles but Israel I don't think would allow that.

Attached: 1645863045915.png (1125x779, 961.94K)

Dick her down to calm her.

>youtu.be/HsSH9ibLzlc

bro if that happens I will fuck his sister for him

Nah it's gonna be fine. You ever play Kenshi?

> Have fun getting drafted!
I know I will

Attached: 2363264.jpg (1640x1640, 1.16M)

Calm down, Fritzl.

No we're not. Putin's "smartness" was just pushing the envelope with brazenness and he has crossed the threshold for 95% of the developed world. From now on no one is surprised by brutality and it won't work as a strategy anymore. In other words countries expect him to wave the nuclear sword and I don't think any of them like it or support it.

>My sister is spazzing out about it and I need to calm her down over it.
God damn, from one world ending event right into another, eh? Yet, somehow, no matter how much people spaz out, the world never ends.
Everyone is a perpetual 2 weeker now.

Your sister is hysterical. You need to finger fuck her to completion, and she'll calm down. Don't believe me? I have science backing me up. Your sister doesn't believe in science if she doesn't let you finger fuck her.

>During the late 1800s through the early 1900s, physicians administered pelvic massages involving clitoral stimulation by early electronic vibrators as treatments for what was called female hysteria.