If you support Ukraine, you support globohomo, Soros, leftists, LGBT, diversity, woke culture and kikes

If you support Ukraine, you support globohomo, Soros, leftists, LGBT, diversity, woke culture and kikes

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/culture/russia-bows-to-the-rule-of-the-seven-bankers-1.187734
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds good

Attached: jewkraine.png (1261x583, 802.08K)

and jannies

>support the oligarch kike controlled putin that wants to revive the dead jewish USSR "empire
I'm just not gonna do it hahaha

Attached: apusmug.jpg (649x527, 49.72K)

but they are nazis according to russians

Your markets open in 10 hours and your shillruples will be worth 40%

Attached: 8965631F-BDDC-4DBF-B841-FA5F0E176F29.jpg (800x472, 339.71K)

>He fell for the midwit trap
The whole world supporting Ukraine is pretty based. It's the most based and bullish thing that happened by far. Instead of standing for BLM niggers, trannies, LGBT sodomites or Muslims, for the first time in recent history the West is supporting a White, Christian and traditionalist nation. Hard times create strong men. Ukrainians are gonna turn the tides and become the saviors of the West.

Attached: 1629785741015.png (500x686, 222.68K)

Ill take twitter trannies any day and a nice BMW and comfy house over living like a fucking rat in a commie block

You got a problem with that?

Attached: 1645983746022m.jpg (819x1024, 140.11K)

nope

irishtimes.com/culture/russia-bows-to-the-rule-of-the-seven-bankers-1.187734

Russia: jewish mafia state

I don’t care who wins I just want Russia to lose

Anyone who has played CSGO shares this opinion

They’re all just massive douches

Whatever, I just to cheer for our puppet state.

So? I will continue to wear the mask and take the vaccine because division would weaken my country.
I know I know it's just I'm still gonna comply that's all HAHAHAHAH

Those things exist in the west because they are allowed to exist in a FREE WORLD. In Putin's world nothing exists except his and his owner's interests.
If you support Putin you are voluntarily putting shackles on yourself and asking him to cum down your throat.

yes, and?

Attached: gigachad.png (300x673, 72.14K)

Kys

fuck of russian shill Any Forums has always been pro globohomo
soros is also based. slava ukraina! go israel!

Attached: organic posting.png (1000x872, 318.17K)

>literally everyone on the planet denounces russia including people we hate
>therefore we have to side with russia while they invade white countries and destabilize the world

Attached: 1644874453759.jpg (960x640, 269.16K)

So you side with dictator that is purging nazis meaning basedboys like you would be first in line to get killed. The state of pol is so amazing these days. Sure the buzzword conspirancies are still scarier than that right

this

every game from now on where I hear that fucking "da ruski?" im gonna turn on my mic and laugh till my fucking lungs collapse of how fucking pathetic and useless that nigger country is that couldnt invade such an inferior opponent.

>Instead of standing for BLM niggers
they didn't stop that, they just shifted the attention to another fake reason to act like fucking npcs - useful idiots killing the opposition

this war isn't about globohomo retard. it's about freedom. if it was about globohomo, i would be 100% behind Russia. but globohomo has nothing to do with this. it's all about some old ex-KGB agent dream of seing the USSR reunited before he leaves this world. get off of Any Forums for a sec and realize there is more to this shitty life than what you see in bots and shills' threads.

I support anything that kills Russians, I don't care about your imaginery problems.

there was absolutely 0 chance of a russo-ukrainian war before the (((color revolution)))
so yeah it is about globohomo. stop watching tv fucking boomer

Globalism is obvjectively a good thing.
George Soros did nothing wrong.
Leftists are smarter and richer than righties.
There's nothing wrong with gays or trannies.
Diversity is modern day imperialism, scalping the best talent from less developed countries.
Woke culture is objectively correct.
Jews are high IQ and based.