Sorry lads, could you give us some gas?

>Sorry lads, could you give us some gas?

Attached: file.png (912x935, 870.71K)

Did they just want to be caught?

Was this part of their plan?

>Can we have some gas for the invasion please?
Were wars always this retarded and we only know about all of this thanks to the Internet, or is this a new phenomenon?

Attached: yes.png (771x804, 183.38K)

based retards

What is that thing on the left?

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even know they were in a war.

Oh it's always been like this.

Of course!

Attached: 1642503226912.png (657x672, 469.01K)

>there is an organization of people paid to demoralize the politics board of an anime websitee

Who are these people? It is a mystery
If they can spam I'll spam too

I have a feeling that these guys are still under the delusion that they are either on a training exercise or liberating Ukraine.

Better than being burnt alive I guess.

>I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even know they were in a war.
Lots of reports of Russians having been told they were just off to joint exercises only to find themselves in the Ukraine.

It'd make sense to not tell your troops they're going to war prematurely less word gets out etc

getting paid to go kill your next-door neighbors is probably quite a dissociative occupation tbf.

They look happy in their eyes, they wont be grilled

>source: trust this bro

Imagine being sent across the border with no gas to invade a people they view as a brother people, only because their manlet leader swallowed one too many black pills about Russia's standing in the modern world.

I'd want to get out as well.

Or they just don't know where the fuck they are.

They're cute and innocent and must be protecc

Attached: unknown-20.png (469x679, 392.29K)

Putin convinced them they would be considered liberators. I shit you not they actually think Ukraine is going to turn to them and are being oppressed by a couple of jews lol russia went full retard.

Sounds legit

Who is this? Is this Boopy?

they also asked for 2 snickers

>Putin convinced them they would be considered liberators.
I mean, I haven't seen a single fucking Ukrainian fight them, most seem to pay them no mind and just want to go about their lives.

I completely believe this. Social media has never lied before.

Russian blitz main problem:
>gas
>being dumb drunkards

Can't lie I'm thoroughly entertained

Retardation is essential the the human experience, and wars are always the sum of human experiences.

You understand that when they are done with the bigger dogs to deal with they will force you to take in more niggers and jews and kiss their asses too right Swede? You are not immune to what comes next.