Napoleon, Hitler, and Putin all went against the entire world and world order

Napoleon, Hitler, and Putin all went against the entire world and world order.

Attached: CC1A855C-6936-45DE-9FA7-CD04B7564913.jpg (766x730, 465.74K)

putin is a jew, kys burgernigger.
i hate russia and ukraine and i hope they both get fucked :)

Napoleon and Hitler literally went against commie Russia, retard

Kill yourself

fuck putin

Putin is a great man. Long live Putin.

Napoleon's troops weren't getting raped in Ukraine though, because of retarded planning and political restrictions.

so ur tellin' me he's gonna lose and this will all result in his country getting conquered by globohomo and by 2030 all russian youth will be trannies

Attached: 6A580D05-E0D4-44E7-9C58-895112643081.jpg (800x472, 339.71K)

Based Jew then. Putin ftw.

sorry, Mr. Cia, not happening.
i will not care for any of those nigger countries or what you kikes want me to :)

It makes me happy to know Putinler is cowering like a pathetic little dog. I hope every Russian citizen is punished. Fuck them. Fuck Russia. You stood by and let this monster do this. You only care because you're starting to see the effect. Burn.

Yes. But at least he will be remembered as a significant historic figure

The fun part is that Napoléon is considered a national hero here.
There is places bearing his names, also for his generals. There is statues of him. Exhbitions, playmobil sets, etc

Great Britain was a match for Napoleon, the US fucked Hitler, but who will fuck Putin, and, by Putin, I mean China? The West is all out of bullets

none of this feels even remotely real

Attached: the goose is loose.webm (1280x720, 976.11K)

Napoleon was globohomo, he made Jews powerful.
Putin is a WEF member.

The world tries not to think about you at all because of the smells.

>BASED JEW!!!!!! I LOVE JEWS HAHHA!!! JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP!!
kys and reddit is to that way

I wonder how long before Germany has statues of Hitler.

So is Putin.

There is a lesson to this somewhere...
oh yes you lose when this happens and usually end up either dead in a bunker or on some british prison island kek

I'd be interested to know if there's even one world leader who doesn't have a similar picture of him somewhere out there.

Ukraine stronk.
If you think the Russians have been an embarrassing paper tiger wait till you see the chinks in combat. They cant even cross roads properly. Unironically, there has never been a power more of a sole superpower, stronger than any other country on earth at a given point in history than the USA - led by a befuddled, senile old man who shits his pants - is.

and why should I care about the current world order?

Alot has changed since then. Putin must go full Kristallnacht now and eject the jewish element within or its getting whacky

Russia wasn't commie in the 19th century you fucktard

And lost. Putin eats a gun later this week.

Attached: Strelnikov.jpg (600x350, 50.1K)

"On ne marchande pas avec la grandeur de la france"

How can Putin be so based?

>the whloe world
they went against the eternal anglo
the anglo is going to bait Putin too, to attack, preemptively, to avoid losing and he is going to get cucked and Russia is going to get carved up

>Retard nigger worshiper has no historical knowledge
Why am I not surprised.

>le based putler
You niggers are delusionsal

Attached: foreskins.jpg (800x600, 54.36K)

why was she star-struck to see him when she literally recorded a whole film with him in the 6 months prior

Commie ie jewish thus yes it was, jews fled poland after some needed progroms over there and found alot of their tribe in russia already, mingling with the nobility via banking, land property schemes

And they all failed. Russia is a cursed land

lol sit the fuck down Mohammed

replace world with globohomo kike world order
except these are jewish high tales, because hitler was a jew (havaara agreement), and putin is a jew.
so... what are the ulterior motives of fabricating a world war again...
last time it was to create israel, so what is it this time?
im guessing coverup for goy uprising trucker convoys all over world

he looks incredibly uncomfortable in that pic

nice try, glowie.
still going to be a natsoc and still going to love Hitler and hate all you kikes

So did Glamrou, who gives a fuck faggot? They're not all the same person