Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills...

Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills. Everyone knows that especially Any Forums's views are generally more in alignment with those of Tucker Carlson, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and "America First" than with CNN. Just a while ago, the organic user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of globalism, progressivism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The organic user would understand how lutanic NATO countries are for their continuous meddling and provocation of WWIII over an unimportant Slavic country, which sounds all too familiar.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by globalist information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued the internet, be it perfidious propaganda or a stream of slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time when there isn't even a "happening" (typical flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

Attached: shill picture.jpg (203x250, 5.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkQ5TXzR0Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russkij korbal with VPN, idi na chuj! Slava gerojam, slava ukraini!
typp4

I was pro russia until he announced he was hunting nazis and released his muslim savages in europe

Attached: 2C5FCF03-A3E0-4EBF-9FD2-56173CE7A32F.jpg (2560x2444, 538.22K)

Reminder that the reason Putin has been so demonized by Western media is because he put a stop to oligarchs plundering Russia, buying up essential Russian natural resources like oil, gas, minerals etc. for pocket change in under the table deals with Yeltsin's government.

>Who Were The Oligarchs Who Plundered Russia?
youtube.com/watch?v=tkQ5TXzR0Kk

Attached: putin squeezing oligarch.jpg (975x658, 46.85K)

tldr

Attached: 1645801613700.jpg (1920x1350, 589.06K)

Putin is a brainlet who destroyed Russia and gained nothing. Even if his plan had worked he would have gained nothing.

>using Muslims as the front lines is somehow bad

No, you are an obvious shill and the Nazi nonsense is your script.

*yawn*

post nose

>No evidence and a bunch of personal opinions and conjecture
Neck yourself russia shill.

Attached: IMG-20220227-WA0001.jpg (651x649, 40.21K)

>Accuse your enemy of what you are doing

Attached: sam brinton.jpg (634x512, 80.7K)

I'm organic enough to know putin is the real globohomo master and that many on pol fell for the propaganda that was made to put on russian state tv continuous loop. His people are not as stupid as he thinks though and few people support his war crime, the 'nazis next door' is fake as hell you cant believe a word he says and they know it.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.29M)

>infiltrate american colleges
>promote marxism
>demoralization ensues
>soon american patriotism is no more because noone wants to fight for nigs and troons
>they support their geopolitcal enemy instead
Not even Andropov could have predicted this.
Guess the Soviets really won the cold war, huh?

Attached: absolutely.jpg (400x400, 28.1K)

It's sad that it had to go that far for you to realize he is the devil.

Who would of thought, that hohols are gonna save world from russian subhumans.

Putin and Lavrov both said NEO NAZI THREAT, WE MUST DENAZIFY THEM. Those words came out of THEIR own mouths not ours.

You are fucking brainwashed by russian propaganda on the internet.

Attached: file.png (286x176, 63.08K)

Ok shill

Russia will lose. I'll say it for free.

You fucking wish I was a paid shill.

Cope. Seethe. then kys.

Attached: fuckputin.png (643x370, 314.07K)

And during BLM riots China called the US racist and oppressive against minorities.

At the same time as they were locking Uigurs up in camps.

If you buy into this shit talk you're a peasant.

>Take the side of nuclear madman putin! that will surely end trannies in the west.
youre fucking NUTS.

SHILLS TONGUE MY ANUS

I've noticed every time I eat a bit of raw potato (like 50g) I'm not hungry until the next day, so it makes it easier for me to do OMAD (longevity purposes).

Why is this? Is it because of the resistant starch? If not why?

Holy shit, the russoshilling has been off the charts for the last month and you're saying the people who don't support a kiked war in the Ukraine by a kiked country that is unironically worse than kikemerica are shills?

I'm not the one who is buying it i'm saying THEY said it, not us. It came from them, not us. Not a western 'script' as you claim, THEY SAID NOT US.

You will find any excuse to justify Putins anti white agenda. It’s TRUST THE PLAN all over again

>no, YOU are the shills
That's not working either.

Bump

>Just a while ago, the organic user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of globalism,
Sure, but that doesn't justify invading and conquering a neighboring country like it's the fucking 1100s. Also Ukrainecwas not joining NATO, and "provocation" is a retarded and irrational excuse, the same kind a woman would use to try to justify randomly murdering her husband.

You're a paid shill so I have no hopes of changing your mind. But for the people on the fence who might read this thread:

Both China and Russia will use American ideological rhetoric against the West if they believe it will have the effect to weaken trust in Western governments.

China of course doesn't give a fuck about George Floyd and BLM but they will use it as a rhetorical weapon against the US.
Likewise Russia doesn't actually believe Ukraine is Nazis but they will use it as a PR reason for the war.

This.
>be non-NPC
>observe conflict, recognize getting involved offers no benefit to your country, and therefore not take a side
>get called Putin shill/kissing Putin’s ass, etc anyway
The retard shills are using the same idiotic “with us or against us” approach as they did with people on the fence about the vax, which will probably make more people sympathetic to, or at least indifferent towards Russia in the end.
They should keep it up lmao

Attached: 54AC6A04-8C09-4FC5-97C9-28DC473B18FB.jpg (832x1024, 113.06K)

>Likewise Russia doesn't actually believe Ukraine is Nazis
Considering how Putin is spilling his spaghetti about the glorious soviet republic, it's entirely reasonable he sees Ukraine as a bunch of secret nazis.

shill my dick you traitor, fuck russians, kill yourself faggot