Putin will only nuke the Ukraine, am I right?

He wouldn't go after anywhere else would he? Even out of spite?
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550

Attached: jpg.jpg (842x774, 70.86K)

I hope he nukes all of Israel and America.

There is ample reason to assume Putin has gone insane. All bets are off.

this but just israel and california

Yeah, for sure, would be silly to just take someone else down with you, right?

Attached: 1614822197165.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

let's hope.

The nuke stuff does sound like he’s actually worried about how the campaign is going. Let’s hope he isn’t retarded enough to actually do it

its not THE Ukraine is just Ukraine, fucking muts are so fucking dumb they cant even learn the difference after 4 days

saber rattle harder

If Russia launches one (1) nuke, the US will tilt and nuke Russia, Russia then will go all out nuking the US and it's allies, and viceversa. So, no.

This glows

a man that has lost everything is free to do anything
I've been warning normies for 15 years that if any elite ever is about to lose they'll flip the table... aka murder suicide, with nukes....

Boomers call it The Ukraine. I remember hearing that a lot when I was a kid.

what if ukraine does a false flag nuke of itself? i will get my microwave popcorn ready when it pops by itself in my chair. good times to be had.

Attached: cat-popcorn.jpg (537x604, 51.46K)

Same bro

Attached: 1645720806138.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

For more than 10 years Putin has been stating his position, defining his red lines. The US keeps pushing in on Russia and China. Putin knows this is his last chance to stop the US or Russia will be destroyed. He is willing to go all the way. Putin is reacting to his intel on US activities. Are the brain dead US president and diversity hire VP Harris capable of understanding political statements are not going to work and they could actually get the US and Russia into an all out nuclear war? No.

Putin is done. If he gives the order to launch the nukes, i'm failry certain the military will not do it. Russian people will (if they arent already) suffer from the sanctions and Putin just wants to deflect and get support from the public with the "we're being attacked by foreign powers" narrative.

I hope he nukes everything but Ukraine as a show of good faith

im pretty sure he is only going to nuke non nato countries like sweden.

I hope he does it. After what I've seen in 2020, This world should burn. Ask yourself: What is the Rainbow, and why do fags invert it? It's a promise by God not to destroy the Earth with water again. It's a promise that next time, He would use fire.

I think this is logical

Why would US invite nukes into their own territory by attacking Russia?

There is a major difference between the older experienced commanders of the nuclear forces and the cannon fodder. The leaders have detailed intel on what the US is doing that is why Putin ordered an early nuclear training session and to prepare the forces for action. All Putin has to do is launch all his conventional forces to steam roll Ukraine and Russia will win. Putin is letting the US if the US uses nukes first Russia is ready to respond. If Putin has not done so already, he will shortly active the Russian dead hand to ensure nuclear retaliation if the US hits Moscow first.

May God harden the hearth of whoever has access to the launch procedure. O' Lord, see them through their duty. The world will end in fire.

He's not gonna launch nukes. He will start using thermobaric weapons. If you think the Russians will back and withdraw, then you don't know them. Things are just getting started.