Lol. LMAO

Lol. LMAO

Attached: putin_nuclear_strike.png (740x731, 541.41K)

GigaChad move

Putin being this concerned about covid 19 should in all honesty frighten everyone. Either he's insane or he knows something the rest of us is only starting to realize....

They kept trying to play footsie with him

Or he is just afraid to get assassinated... and use covid as an excuse to keep a distance to everyone

Why does he keep doing this?

Somethings not right

Rubio even implied that the US knows whats really happening with Putin and that "he isn't the same man from 5 years ago"

Is he scared of the leaky jabs?

>launching a military operation the US doesn't approve of
>after US funded bioweapons released onto the world
>I don't understand why he keeps doing this guys

> believing COVID psyop
If Putin did believe that this shit is dangerous, it would be an online meeting.

Hes unironically got cancer, and so has to extra cautious about covid.

A dying man with a nuclear arsenal is probably not a good thing

Manlet afraid of a cold lmao

>who is that speaking? mr. putin is that you?
>where are you mr. putin we cannot see you

>scared of a hoax flue
LNMAO

Attached: 1645090937784.jpg (632x1952, 105.89K)

Long table v2

Attached: contrib2.png (1360x765, 1.71M)

if a meme could summarize the past 5 years, this would be it. This is a true work of art!

wtf is that chair, it looks like he took it out of the Kremlin dining room. And he should find a smaller one, so he looks like less of a manlet sitting in it.

>If Putin did believe that this shit is dangerous, it would be an online meeting.

yup

things you wouldn't trust if you thought there's a truly deadly virus in the air:

-thin cloth masks loose in your face, no eyes protection or gloves

-social distancing

-lockdown of gyms, while public transport goes on

-a new dna therapy that hasn't even been tested long term

thats really good, someone put thought into this

Ok, now it's pretty much confirmed he lost his mind.

Attached: s2.jpg (700x436, 86.93K)

Saved only a few of them

Attached: a grand meme.png (1360x765, 1.79M)

He's almost 70, I'm not surprised he's afraid of covid because he is in the age bracket that is most likely to actually die from it.

kek, excellent

according to a thread, covid spike protein or something like that active dormente retrovirus in the human immune system. in other words, covid is somehow harmless, but in the long term it will make you develop multiple sclerosis and neurological deneration (vaccines are still not effective)

Kek based

It’s not about COVID, he was close to the president of Brazil and Pakistan. It’s about communicating who is on His side : France Germany and His own Ministers are kept at a distance.

Also paranoia of being assassinated

Putin has aids, defective immune system so he has to be extra careful
its a common problem in russia

He's seriously ill.

Evidence:
1) He's a lot more aggressive and hostile
2) Prerecorded messages portrayed as "live"
3) Marco Rubio (head of intel committee) says there's something he cannot share about Putin that makes him different and extra dangerous
4) Marco Rubio hints that Putin doesn't have much longer to live ("#Putin is 2 years shy of the life expectancy of a Russian male
and you will spend the rest of your lives evading an international tribunal for committing his crimes")

This is his last grasp for glory.

it's not corona you fucking shills. holy shit limited hangout itt.

Sure a nuke is scary but what about a new COVID variant??

He's probably aware that jews want to poison him. It was a right move to put Macron at a safe distance. Not even joking, the west is Judea.

Marco Rubio lies about everything. Don't believe a damn word out of that retard.

He lies about partisan shit. He doesn't have a reason to lie about this sort of intel. What would the benefit be?

>weegee
Take me back to simpler times user

You don't understand how politics work in the US. It's just constant lies. You're reading US propaganda.

>putin goes crazy
>humanity has its best chance of all time to end in instant nuQular annihilation
where is the problem with this scenario?

And you believe Russian propaganda?

>believe
why would you believe anything you get said

I thought it's just to pass off macron. Lmao

Germans got exactly the same treatment

I do not believe US propaganda.
But Any Forums for some reason is rooting for Putin. Why?

this entire time I thought putin had some sort of strategy here, knowing an assault on ukraine would result in economic sanctions resembling an embargo-lite from the first world, I was wondering if the US had effectively lost its soft power and putin knew he could stomach the economic hit. Now im wondering if putin is losing his damn mind

Kahn and Bolsonaro were kept close

the longer I look at it the funnier it gets

He's a fucking retard, what do you expect?
I'm surprised he's not hiding in a bunker contemplating suicide at this point.

Attached: no putin.jpg (1280x720, 138.97K)

CIA setup a government of Two Jews, the President and the Prme minister, both Jews in a country full of goyim and it’s leading them to slaughterhouse

have you transitioned yet

Jesus christ the writers of psyops today are just amateurs lacking any nuance suspension of disbelief or style. It's like bloggers from Tumblr decided to apply and CIA just went with it out of laziness or something. You guys are fucking pathetic and all of your spin continues to fall flat on its face because you're shitty writers and lack talent.