Black Lives Matter

>Black Lives Matter
>Wear the mask
>I stand with Ukraine

Attached: NPCs.jpg (544x680, 104.37K)

One good nuke would take care of them all. Please putin if you're reading this do it.

I'm ready to have this shithole nuked.

>Vaccine is designed to kill you
>But the virus is nothingburger even if you die from it
>the Earth is flat
>Putin has righteous intentions
>China is our ally

the best part about useful idiots is their innate inability to understand what they are

Attached: 1645961603342.png (1125x2081, 1.04M)

Reflexively saying the opposite of those you consider normie doesn't make you a free thinker, user. It just means that you probably just were unloved as a child and have had few friends, building your identity as a lone wolf.

I generally support whatever side is most likely to embarrass the genocidal oligarchs.

I miss the days when NPCs said Ulrainians were le ebil nazis

It’s the official Any Forums stance about everything. Remember the autism about microfibers in the masks being nanobot worms that destroy your lungs?

Literally.

Attached: House_Flag_Support_H115210.jpg (711x800, 201.22K)

KYS butthurt belter.

Attached: Down-Syndrome-Awareness-Ribbon-Applique-Machine-Embroidery-Digitized-Design-Pattern-700x700.jpg (700x700, 61.16K)

>He fell for the midwit trap

The whole world supporting Ukraine is pretty based. It's the most based and bullish thing that happened by far. Instead of standing for BLM niggers, trannies, LGBT sodomites or Muslims, for the first time in recent history the West is supporting a White, Christian and traditionalist nation. Hard times create strong men. Ukrainians are gonna turn the tides and become the saviors of the West.

Attached: 1629785741015.png (500x686, 222.68K)

Russia is higher up on the geopolitical totem pole than Ukraine. Any chance to economically cripple Russia means one less potential competitor nipping at America’s heels. I just wish China would get involved so we can drop a nuke on their country and remind them who the big boss of the world truly are.

Yes I do remember that well poisoning.
I also remember how most users on here were making fun of all the shills pushing it because despite how much you project, we don't say or think anything reflexively or reactionarily. It's impossible for the general opinion of Any Forums to have been absolutely right this many times in a row if we were all just blindly reacting to stimulus.

Attached: no correlation.jpg (626x471, 14.9K)

>Ukrainians are gonna turn the tides and become the saviors of the West.
How?

>Black Lives DONT Matter
>Maskers unwelcome
>I stand with Russia

Europe is like on some sort suicide pack and speed running to the finish line. All commodities come from russia and that cant be replaced best part escalating things nuclear power. Faggots think can run while cucks will stay and fight with FUCKING NUKES. Fuck sakes all energy is coming from russia and belarus to my swamp village and retards cheering to cut that off. At this rate I will be paying 3 euros per litre of petrol and burn shit to get warm or get BBQd like russian tanker but with big bang

Attached: 1616012649073.jpg (656x874, 87.11K)

This. Being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian is a personality type for those with little personality.
>Everyone thinks the Earth is round so it must be flat

It's interesting seeing Any Forums fight over Ukraine-Russia's war, even though both countries are right-wing. Russia or Ukraine are NOT full democracies, especially Putin, a fascist oligarch who has heavy influence from that Nazbol guy

Plus they both like Israel. I have no dog in the race

Attached: poljak pump.gif (1082x1200, 716.47K)

/thread

It's not like Putin lied about the current Ukranian regime being natsocs. They weren't just planning to shut all Russian language schools down, but all other Slav language schools, too. Plenty of Poles living there.

How on God’s green Earth are Ukrainian commie larpers right-wing?

kitaip tariant, prie ruso geriau buvo

you're retarded please dont post anymore

lel

Ou yea ones that funded and armed by israeli not even hidden secret they larping at social media all free and shit. Ou you protest forced jabs? NAZI. But lets ignore literal nazi larpers and funded openly by jews. What fucked up timeline is this

Okay, but how does this affect America?
I don't mean to appear selfish, but my enemy is the zionist occupation regime, not Russians living in Ukraine.

Ar tu matai debilai planuoja begti per suvalku tarpa ir priverstine tarnyba ivesti. Tepti slides i koke afrika ar kita pasaulio sikna reikia