Its amazing to see the western propaganda machine in overdrive

I mean it was pretty bad during the jewflu but this war has really got them working hard. The narratives, the flat out lies. And the NPCs cant get enough of it. Reading MSM outlets is almost impossible for me now. If anyone trusts the media after they're, they deserve what they fucking get.

Attached: 1643350625789.jpg (1080x1233, 346.07K)

IS COFFEE GOOD FOR YOU

Who is this woman

The amount of lgbt flags i see baying for war is hilarious, they have every progressive ready to kill for their flag.

Let’s see that flag, Ivan

what a dumb whore. imagine letting your old lady outside like this. only a beta would. therein lies the paradox

Well, except the part where these leftists actually sign up to go fight a war. These people are very loud, very brash, and they talk a lot of shit.

But draft them? No, no. Drafting is for white men. Draft the white men to fight for me!

Is the point of this to drive western unity? Boost Biden's approval rating? Or is it to drum up more hate for Russia so they can try to justify jailing politicians who were more based and tolerant of Putin?

Hard to know.

10/10 hips and thighs. Hot

>Reading MSM outlets is almost impossible for me now. If anyone trusts the media after they're, they deserve what they fucking get.

Infowars is unironically more level-headed now than any major news network.

jews

Attached: coronavirus_nigger.png (679x476, 451.5K)

Yes mr meme flag, we must all love the kgb manlet who invades all his neighbors

A body men would trade kingdoms for

Youre next.

Attached: 1618066204111092753.jpg (460x619, 243.2K)

Lol you can see my house in that picture.

>Reading MSM outlets is almost impossible for me now.
"One-sided policy" user. Now you may finally realize internet isn't as free as you thought it was.

That’s a man isn’t it?

that's pretty gud

Attached: 1629910966465.jpg (140x164, 7.14K)

I dont think they want unity. I mean literally every single thing the fed gov. does is to benefit israel. This is no different.

Attached: 1642592318494.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

Looks like Amsterdam near the redlight district so she's probably literally a whore

Source: I went there in like 2007 and fucked whores

There is something to learn from this for Russia. You can’t just have free Internet and be an enemy of the Western world. China’s internet wall is a necessity.

Your president doesnt know how to walk up stairs. Youre irrelevant and no one cares who you love or dont. Watch and see how to deal with jews. Bitch.

Attached: 1640099973143.jpg (1390x2048, 286.9K)

Bro this is amsterdam. We literally have prostitutes standing in lingerie behind large windows on broad daylight in a church just a couple of streets away from where this picture is taken.

Fuck off with your weird American puritan shit. Don't like it? Then don't engage in it. Simple As.

Kinda

Nope, she's veradijkmans, an instamodel. She's actually quite tasteful.

lol tight

Maria pieszflyps

I need to see her feet pronto.

god I wish there was more FSB thot patrol

So a whore

Why do you think putin is referring to the west as the 'Empire of Lies'? You are seeing why first hand

jesus christ shes fucking perfect, the legs, im creaming in my pants

Attached: 1645792037026.jpg (488x312, 30.15K)

Georgina Floyd

>propaganda machine
>posted by meme flag posting some woman totally unrelated to the topic
Great 85 IQ take. In all fields.

are there chicks with huge natural tits there? i'd love to fuck a 50 year old with H cups once

And what will we get, user with a memeflag that he does not understand?

Attached: 1645880960167.png (249x286, 86.68K)

Probably, I was so drunk and high I'm surprised I recognized it

user most of it is just people who are barely invested in the west want Ukraine to win so they want a feel good story. It's not organized brainwash although I'm sure what actually is coming out of Ukraine is trying to make it sound like they're winning the same way Russia denies losses, but you guys always go autistic over these kinds of things. just be normal one time uncle gary please

You're not a mentally stable person.

Attached: Imag9e1.png (286x176, 62.45K)

Very nice, now I have a picture to explain my opinion to NPCs, they have a very short attention span

She is simp bait he used to get yous in his shitty thread and it worked, you clicked and asked.

Yes absolutely. And all western social media companies need to be banned and anyone working for them and their familes must be arrested as soon as theyre in your jurisdiction. Its fucking crazy how theyre portraying the gay jew rat zelensky as a hero while it is his hubris which will get thousands killed. The media really needs to go.

Attached: 1198665.jpg (449x345, 19.55K)

Yeah yeah enjoy getting btfo both militarily and economically. I’m sure you’ll be able to sell your bussy for a can of tuna next week.

MASSIVE BUMP.

Attached: 1622651608217.png (499x745, 373.79K)

Globohomo is under pressure.

Attached: ootbukw.jpg (878x857, 141.68K)

We will never fuck women like her. We must die, we must kill ourselves and die in nuclear fire.

>50 year old
No the red light district is primarily 18-22 year old women. Most are skinny or "thicc" (hips+ass). There are some with big natural tits but they are all Romanian/Eastern European.

Older "milf" type prostitutes aren't considered attractive enough to work in the amsterdam "high class" red light district and work in some small shitty town red light district. I know Germany has cheap older whores but I've never been to any personally.

Attached: 1645984016714.jpg (1540x881, 410.25K)