Gypsy stole Russian tank

Romanian Gypsies stole Russian tank in Ukraine. Putin beware, we have more of them here.

Attached: azex9xK_460s.jpg (460x382, 30.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OL5HIApQXrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can be proud for the first time in your life

you stole or name you faggot nigger
Usage of the word "Roma" (rather than variants of "gypsy") was officially chosen during the first romani congress in 1971:
as a result, the International Gypsy Committee (founded in 1965) was renamed

>Romania was not invited
>But Czechoslovakia, Finland, Norway, France, Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Spain and Yugoslavia and observers from Belgium, Canada, India and the United States were present and have chosen that name.

and you probably probably have gypsy blood because unlike romania, where they were slaves, you mixed with them

Imaaagine aaall the copper

Attached: 6d1ae07bd3d507c9f0f343473cab4b40.jpg (584x512, 34.86K)

cool story roma

Roma? you mean the capital of Italy or the name of the Roman Empire in Latin?

ROMA ETERNA
and go back to Asia with your indian brothers you slavic mongoloid

Attached: 11182671_856779927691516_1499082309605554158_o-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 212.37K)

Lee mee alon, gypsy
youtu.be/OL5HIApQXrY

>LE BASED GYPSIES OF KIEV BAAASSSEEEEDDDDD

btw you retarded slaveshit you forgot you used to call us like you call the italians

>"Vlachs" is a term used by non-latin populations, to designate latin-speaking people. For instance in Prague, you can visit the Vlach Street, which means the Italian Street; in Polish italians are Włosi and romanians used to be Wołosi; same in hungarian, olasz/olah,

imagine calling us like you call the the italians for millenia, recognizing the similarities then you start calling us gypsies because you are a butthurt slave that knows he dosen't belong in Europe

That's an M60 user.

LEE MEE ALON, why you do dis?!

why the fuck are you posting a lithuanian article?

>Romanians
>Stealing

Imagine my surprise.

Attached: Gypsies Europe Slavs White.jpg (2000x1333, 2.07M)

kino

Not as based as jewtin's EPIC mudslime forces

unlike the butthurt faggots here that call us gypsies in order to say we should get kicked off from Europe and we are illegally on our land
I don't have to lie to say that, I can simply say: slavic fag you don't belong here, and I'm right

Attached: 1645732895790.jpg (720x480, 97.3K)

Is this the Western civilization y'all pigskins keep talking about?

no that is romania

why are gypsies like this

don't worry gypsies don't live well here
they should move
and it won't get better soon for them
why? you feel sorry for your brothers?
>Building a wall around a Roma neighborhood last June earned the local government accusations of racism
>Government insist move was 'a step forward towards their civilisation and emancipation'

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-202544_Chrome.jpg (1076x1450, 655.88K)

go on faggots show me how well gypsies live in your country compared to Romania
you should invite them, they won't get gud here