Why this retard didn't equipt our Russian soldiers with top tier uniform and tech?

The private war Telegram channels saying that our troops look like fucking bums, dressed in the old shitty uniform, with shittiest equipment possible. They say that it's a shame to even look at these young guys looking like homeless 4th world fucking bums.

Attached: Владимир_Путин_(13-07-2021)_(cropped_2).jpg (920x1253, 584.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are 80% of anti Russia threads made by Netherland flags? You Kikes getting lazy with the VPNs lmao

At least use a memeflag like me

wellcome to the real world
rus has big mouth, thats about it

kek, this memeflag just BTFO of all Kike shills.

>tf
>tp

Show flag

Retard I'm posting from vpn cause 4cucks banned my russian ip forever

Attached: 2am1ryuc0ks51.jpg (512x470, 41.09K)

shouldn't have posted all that cunny

He can't afford it.

Then go outside, take a picture of something Russian, that is only found in russia with a timestamp and a picture of your hand.

Where can I donate to the Russian Army's GoFundMe page

bc half of our troops in UA is 18-24 y.o kids on active duty that were sent to "training" and force to sight a contract.

cope. You are getting you shit pushed in by based Ukranians LMAO

Send in the Pike men first, get rid of some old equipment.

trump.org

What does the average Russian think about what's going on

OP btfo

>top-tier tech

Attached: F3E3DF8C-556B-469D-A9CD-04AFC500F27F.jpg (905x1277, 284.14K)

Because the Russian GDP is equal to Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc

Average russian + "think".
Kek

thats the 4th highest gdp in america by state

Show flag, boobs or BTFO

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1633238781030.jpg (210x225, 12.85K)

Because muh Russia is a myth.

Attached: A6FC3D73-52CB-447D-9A2B-E5F2087018B3.jpg (500x339, 33.99K)

>dressed in the old shitty uniform, with shittiest equipment possible

I agree it is strange to see. I am sure they have their reasons from a tactical perspective. But when I watch the Russian military parades on youtube they look so much more advanced and high tech.

Attached: 1580288669893.png (300x300, 84.97K)

He is sending Russia's addicts, drunks, criminals, etc, to the front line for extermination. 5D chess master

Unleash them

Attached: su57.jpg (1000x605, 52.23K)

No one understand why putin did this. All my relatives and surrounding never support him.

Old faggot is really gone crazy i think, he afraid to lose control over russia and end his miserable life like hitler or kadafi. So war and fear was his last choice.

The only thing that matters for me is that i am now actually trap in this shitty country bc first thing EU did is to close all flights and visas for citizens before they even start help Ukraine.

Well yeah you only show your good stuff in the parades. Like the Armata which they have only 5 of.
Russia is a poor country, they have a smaller economy than Canada.