MODS PLEASE STICKY

I STRONGLY suggest that we here at Any Forums adopt the same policies as Reddit during the UNPROVOKED Russo-Ukrainian War!!

We should support folks in Kyiv and all around Ukraine in their fight for freedom and democracy!!

Thank you and please consider donating towards the war effort using the pinned post in /r/Ukraine !!!

Attached: Capture.jpg (899x714, 102.69K)

>fight for freedom and democracy
Yeah, sure we experienced a lot of freedom and democracy in the last two years.

Attached: 1645916209299.png (1672x845, 207.15K)

Kys faggot kike

I agree!

Attached: 1645906671215.png (598x655, 414.38K)

>fight for freedom and democracy!!
I don't agree with this retard war but Ukraine is a corrupt hellhole, hardly the shining beacon of democracy that faggots are propping it up to be.

i support whatever libs are against now after the past two years.

A RUSSIAN BRIGADE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

congratulations, you are now banned from reddit

both countries fuck off

Not my problem, imperialist.

The people who threaten my freedom are bankers who are able to charge my nation interest on its own currency and manipulate prices without producing anything.
The people who threaten my freedom are globalists who deny my national borders while aiding and abetting millions of hostile invaders.
The people who threaten my freedom are 'watchdogs' that can and will have me arrested or killed for disagreeing with them.
The people who threaten my freedom are media sources who actively deceive me and force narratives detached from reality down my throat.
The people who threaten my freedom are politicians who refuse to act on behalf of their constituents' wishes.
The people who threaten my freedom are celebrities who engage in pedophilic depravities and then kill people who have the possibility of revealing their degeneracy.
The people who threaten my freedom are military contractors who failed to stabilize a country given two decades and lost it within two weeks.
The people who threaten my freedom are rioters who are given free reign to loot and destroy while any opposition is immediately vilified and quashed.
The people who threaten my freedom are advocates to let the above individuals go free because violence and conflict don't achieve anything.
And now you want me to fight against people who 'threaten my freedom'? Go fuck yourself. Violence and conflict don't achieve anything.

I want to see these young twerps die already for their country. So sick and tired of them using mommy and daddy until they die so they can get inheritance money to enjoy in the end. They need to be taught the lesson of war sooner or later. I did my time in Vietnam and look where It got me? Hot wife, big house, lots of toys and vehicles to enjoy. Even my worthless children think they will get lots of money when I die (ha ha). It’s not going to happen. I will NEVER allow my children to enjoy their life on MY DIME. They will slave away to the Jews and their country like I did and if they die so be it. It will be to the glory of this here United States if they die. I will be so proud to see my sons come home in the casket with the American flag on it. They will get buried proudly for the glory of this free world and democracy. It’s not like they were going anywheres anyways. They weren’t going to get my money and they couldn’t get girlfriends so this is the best thing for them. To die for democracy. Get ready youngsters, your time is coming

Wait until we start ordering air strikes again

>leddit is about to take on Russian MOD
I can't wait for these troons to get doxxed and boxed.

Ewww. No.

Shut your niggerloving mouth you leaf cuck, you're a fucking embarrassment

Based and very much agree.
Don't care.

now we just have to do the exact opposite of all those things and we win

Don't really care for "Democracy" Just don't want to see white kids blown up by Russia sand niggers.

Attached: 5cdd35bc15e9f929a33f3d0b.jpg (850x478, 231.62K)

such hardworkers for their masters

Attached: 1971.jpg (2672x2572, 1.65M)

Donbas.

>that pic
Words of wisdom.
Jews and their golems are the only ones winning something in a war between whites(-ish).

Isnt this encouraging violence against Russians? Why the fuck did daily stormer get banned, making a joke about a fattie? Fuck this gay faggot world

you need to go back reddit cancer

Attached: 1622434421059.png (1800x1296, 2.58M)

We are going to win, brother

your new gender from now on will be, propaganda

>leftist rebbit fag supporting Ukraine because the news told him to
>still refers to it as 'the Ukraine' which he would not do if he had any knowledge of Ukraine
>apparently is unaware that calling it 'the Ukraine' was deemed politically incorrect several years ago as it denotes the nation as a mere region (of Russia)
Fags can't even get the basics right

based and fuck the narative

Attached: 1474702781911.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

based leaf regulators

Attached: 11522321ea666420yoloitstruepleasehelpmethiscountryisaglobohomonightmare.png (1200x1000, 1.55M)

No

Agree. Also a Putin just flew over my house.

>Isnt this encouraging violence against Russians?
RUSSIANS. AREN'T. HUMANS.
So get the FUCK out of MY thread!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 11.40.05 PM.png (1366x768, 159.37K)

Fuck off kike

fuckoff retard

>a corrupt hellhole, hardly the shining beacon of democracy that faggots are propping it up to be.
That's all (((democracies))) user.

fuck anyone else who replies to this. It's obvious bait. the guy is a troll and anyone who falls for it is a nigger

I only want a slav gf don't care if ukraine or russian one, just give me one.

It's Kiev you fucking kike.