I finally watched nick.fuentes

After years of ignoring him because he’s a kid, I’m almost 35 btw and this zoomer kid is spitting hard truths. I’m a bit jealous desu. He’s like Any Forums but can articulate what he means to say, that’s the best way I can describe him.

Attached: FDDD972B-B7C4-4D35-A8EF-B8C32677C993.jpg (1800x1012, 1.04M)

Fellow non zoomer here, I like that he's awkward as fuck, weird, and can't talk to females, it must make him really relatable to his generation

hwaiting nick~~

It's easy for older people to dislike him because of the cultural gap

>mutts worshipping mutt
So based

he's gay dude

He supports Jewtin so he’s not based anymore.

He has good ideas but can't articulate them very well, i can see why zoomers love him.

Indeed, but I always see his shills say he's just a tradcon and anyone that actually touches women irl is a degenerate lmao

Speaking as someone who has watched Nick for years and is extremely familiar with his thinking.

Nick only cares about propping up his brand and his own ego at the end of the day.

Yeah man. It's great what Babylon has to say about Babylon.

OP is a paid shill

This is why he should have nothing to do with the dissident right. He attracts the lowest common denominator (the youths) because he's relatably autistic and jaded. A real leader would appeal to the adults first and kids second, not the other way around.

I am 40 years old and from Europe. I find him very relatable.
He is a good leader.
I will support him.
I will now send him money, you should do the same.
Greetings from Germany.

The youth is the future. That's why Hitler had such a strong scout program for the youth.

KEK KEK KEK

fuck off nick the spic

What cultural gap? Most zoomers are walking npcs fr

He is great!

its difficult not to picture him rubbing his hands together while wearing a yamaka

thats why he made himself totally unmarketable to the mainstream and sacrificed his future to simply tell the truth right. cant wait for the day of the rake

I agree.