Never fucking forget

Never fucking forget

Attached: 245304DA-0B0D-47BF-A195-D07DE344A217.jpg (1256x1231, 801.23K)

Hard to believe it's been ten years. It feels like I was still laughing yesterday.

Nigger goes to aviation challenge. Still ends up a drug addicted, small time thief who assaults people he perceives to be white and smaller than he.

How many felonies would he have racked up over that decade?

Attached: zimmerman-witness.jpg (2616x1477, 490.17K)

Not to mention his killed auctioned his gun

Reminder that Tayvons life doesnt matter until black lives matter.

I loved him on Silver Spoons. What's his name again?

Attached: vintage-tobacco-ads14.jpg (660x878, 193.87K)

never forget the niggerino, god all nigers get the super aids virus

Attached: Jaffa calling.jpg (571x800, 44.36K)

What a mexican.

The media has been turning their gaslighting up to 100 on this. The other day I heard the (((news))) say how he was shot "after buying Skittles".

Oh, yeah? Is that what happened? He was gunned down in cold blood after innocently purchasing candy? He didn't violently assault someone for no reason? You sure? Get the fuck outta here. I hate the Jew media so much.

>its been 10 years since Any Forums has been good

fuck

10 years?

Attached: 1641005366687.jpg (399x397, 20.09K)

Attached: Time_2.jpg (750x785, 140.14K)

gerald a griggs more like gerald a niggs

He shouldn't have had to fear for his life just because he was beating the shit out of a Mexican. Black peoples beez so oppressed.

The beginning of online SJW's.

Trayvon was a retard fucked confirmed.

This

It's because their balls drop and they become like an adult chimp or Silverback gorilla. Little niglets are pretty cute but they become dangerous once they reach sexual maturity

White people refuse to acknowledge Trayvon's death anniversary so they have to start fighting each other to distract from Black History Month and Black Lives Matter.

Can't simmer the zimmer.

lol I lived in that area of FL while it was happening. The police had to tell people to stop shopping at walmart past 8 pm because niggers were mugging people for their shoes. After this happened, the muggings died down. Man I love guns.

Yep

personal responsibility is a bitch.

Attached: George_Zimmerman_has_sparked.jpg (634x973, 106.33K)

>King #TrayvonMartin
These people are beyond parody, I don't think it would be possible to say something more stupid and outlandish than the things they say unironically.

>king

>King
why do they always say dumb shit like this

There's a war going on. No time to pretend that I give a shit about niggers

Attached: FaceApp_1645983721762.jpg (960x1280, 717.79K)

Niggers and NGRLVRs are pretty deluded.

It’s a true tragedy. Trayvon Martin should still be alive right now celebrating Black History month with us.

Attached: WE.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

My 12 year old cousin passed away after her libshit step dad inoculated her with jew juice. She will literally be remembered by Noone but maybe 10 people. I hope to God the nukes go off I have no reason to live nymore I want to see it all come crashing down.

Why do niggers call each other kings and queens? It's like some sad attempt at fake self esteem.

We had a trial and they 100% proved he was the instigator. They even had texts where he was attempting to purchase an illegal firearm. What a clown world we live in