US special forces veterans join the Ukrainian Foreign Legion

Navy SEALS when?

Attached: Przechwytywanie.jpg (497x625, 69.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1497987657212874756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is bad, Russia is aware of this situation and will retaliate as they promised. Internet and electrical may be offline soon around the world.

can america really just send in a few niggers to die and then activate article 5 of nato?

ACCELERATE

Good. I want Israel to pay for the slave trade they did to my black brothers.

I'm on team Russia!

ZOGbots culling themselves lmao

theyll probably get shot in the back of the head by glowniggers which will be used as a reason to invade

I hate Americans and I hope they die.

Hope these guys get killed asap

>Russia is aware of this situation and will retaliate as they promised. Internet and electrical may be offline soon around the world.
Source: trust me bro

so anyone find the source of this picture thats probably some completely unrelated shit from 8 years ago like all the rest yet?

Attached: 1616345301366.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

I dont know why america didnt just do this in 2014 and send "mercenaries" to fight in eastern ukraine like the russians did

We coulda had this whole fight 8 years ago and settled it back then without it escalating to near nuclear war

that confirms bio labs, they probably on their way to blow that shit away and make sure they don't leave a trail to biden
otherwise they would be sending their more public "special forces" picrel

Attached: army.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

OPERATORS OPERATING OPERATIONALLY

THEY HAVE BEEN IN COUNTRY SINCE BEFORE THIS EVEN STARTED

THEY WANT TO SEE ACTION
UNLIKE ANTIWAR PUSSY FAGLORDS

LETS GO though I'm pretty they already have people there fighting just in secret they have been training Ukraine for the past idek how many years

Link because somehow OP is ALWAYS a faggot
twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1497987657212874756

Attached: SUH_DUDE.jpg (1080x810, 246.35K)

you WILL accept gay marriage

you WILL trade oil in dollars

Why do these faggot American "special forces" always have a camera team following them? Do these Navy seal faggots ever actually do anything? The whole thing comes across as a hollywood LARP to me.

Looking for another book deal or movie adaption?

>The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism.

Zog bots just cant help fighting for Zog. Good little goys love fighting for jews! I hope they fucking get blown to shreds