Turkey Closes Black Sea to Russia

Will Russia ever recover? Their time table for taking Ukraine is getting shorter and shorter by the day. Their logistics lines are being raided by Ukrainians. Their soldiers soldiers have extremely low morale. Their navy is being blocked by Turks from entering the Black Sea. This conflict was only meant to take a week, and it has quickly been drawn out. Russia is now being kicked out of SWIFT, sanctioned out the ass, being blocked from flying to the EU, Canada, and the United States.
>inb4 who CaReS the WeSt is gayyyyyy
Bitter cope and goal post moving isn’t the solution to any of Russia’s problems. The Russian economy and ruble are about to be an international joke. At this point I don’t think Russia could even take Poland one on one.

Attached: 8F75F239-E88B-4797-A82C-29DFC9B0BF19.jpg (828x1157, 460.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/president-vladimir-putin-ordered-russian-nuclear-deterrent-forces-83140871
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits#Terms
cil.nus.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/formidable/18/1936-Convention-Regarding-the-Regime-of-the-Straits.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely massive happening. BUMP.

Yup... Putin will launch the nukes like a sore chess loser who turns over the board (everyone loses)

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-163958.png (1080x2340, 1.49M)

BUMP.

dont spread wrong information
we have decided that "there is a war between 2 blacksea countries" so that means we can block all warships (based on signed of Montreux conv. article)

but the important thing is, Montreux conv states that:
-in case of war, and turkey is not part of it: turkey can block warships BUT with the exception of warships which their naval base is in black-sea

so we, legally, we can only block russian ships that is NOT based on russian black-seea fleet
btw, SLAVA UKRAINI

>RT
Go fuck yourself nigger.

Alright.

Any russian ship can dock in any russian dock

Good post

Still ends with Putin nuking someone

Will they allow the ships already in the Black Sea to leave or is are they now essentially fucked?

>At this point I don’t think Russia could even take Poland one on one.
imagine Putin allegedly already asks Belrus potatoe-king for help during current invasion.
How embarrassing.

Attached: rus-putin.jpg (800x445, 276.02K)

>with the exception of warships which their naval base is in black-sea
How do you check that?

Also, couldn't Russia just try to go through anyway? Would Turkey have whereof to defend itself?

got your straits loicense, gov?

>How do you check that?
dont know

>Also, couldn't Russia just try to go through anyway?
they cant, we are NATO

>they cant, we are NATO
I mean, they have allegedly mobilised their nukes... it increasingly looks like NATO nations could be the target.
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/president-vladimir-putin-ordered-russian-nuclear-deterrent-forces-83140871

> SLAVA UKRAINI

Pure cringe, kill yourself. Ukrainians deserved this. They elected a literal tv comedian with shady backings

This is a violation the Montreux Convention of 1936.

i mean, if they attack us, it would mean they're at war with NATO.

even soviet leaders and did follow doctrine of "better not kamikaze" even in most tense situation like cuban crisis. i hope this will pass too.

putin seemed like saned person, idk wtf happened to him. but even if he decides to do shit, i habe that hope his generals assasinate him

yeah sure, they should elect an autocratic leader someone like putin or lukashenka or erdogan. who only destroys their cunts image and reputation

Which article?

>warships which their naval base is in black-sea
what does even mean, ships sail around all the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits#Terms

cil.nus.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/formidable/18/1936-Convention-Regarding-the-Regime-of-the-Straits.pdf
Article 19

Lol Taking Crimea now pointless. Bravo Putin, you fucked Russia harder than the commies.

i guess all ships has "main base"