I can't believe I'm going to die in a nuclear holocaust before Avatar 2 comes out

I can't believe I'm going to die in a nuclear holocaust before Avatar 2 comes out.

Attached: 1645975046689.png (741x690, 351.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mjluxmoore/status/1496906522080731139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish

based

It wasn't that good anyway.

Why is everyone shilling this conflict that has been going on for 7 years so hard all of a sudden?

nothing ever happens

What are the chances of Las Vegas getting hit?

Because its escalated quite dramatically in last 4 days

i would seriously prefer to be nuked than to spend another week at my job.

retard

Ever bought a GPS because it was Russian-made? Didn’t think so. Putin wants all these little nothing shithole countries, I say let him have them. They’d be better managed by Russian oversight anyway.

Higher.

The biggest targets in the USA for nukes are Seattle, LA, and Vegas. West coast is much more vulnerable to attack.

I don't think you're using the word "shilling" correctly in this instance my good sir.
Also you're retartet

He's bluffing because he's losing. He's like a bad poker player.

>tries bully a shithole
>gets his shit pushed in
>AAAA NUKES! I HAVE NUKES AAAAA
He completly lost it. He humiliated Russia and it's people with this war. And people laughed at the US retreating after a decade from a country on the other side of the world. Russia is a J O K E

Nil. Russia's nuclear arsenal is 60 years old and has been mothballed with no funding for proper maintenance since the 90s. They are no longer capable of MAD, they know it, and the US knows it. They're a paper tiger, counting on the moral weakness of the West to allow them to get away with this. They are 100% counting on the almost certainly correct perception that Biden is too weak to force another unpopular war on the American people and that American boots will never touch Ukrainian soil.

itt: zoomzooms who think WWIII is going to be a thing.
This will all be forgotten the next time a jogger gets gunned down in some shithole.

>shilling
this is your brain on Any Forums

rolling for destruction of the earth

I will stop him.

This. Americans don’t have the stones to try. It’s like watching a bunch of geriatrics in a boxing ring.

Well boys, I reckon this is it. Nuke-u-lar combat toe-to-toe with the Russkies.

Attached: major_kong.jpg (900x687, 67.68K)

Seriously though
>btfos Clinton
>btfos Bush
>btfos Obama
>btfos Trump
>btfos Biden

>gets everything he wants in Crimea
>gets everything he wants in Donbas
>gets everything he wants in Syria
>gets everything he wants in Kazakhstan
>gets everything he wants in Georgia

>after 25 years of being le ultimate super competent 4D chess supervillain just suddenly goes full fucking retard, shoots his own fucking dick off and utterly botches what should have been easily navigable crisis he was already winning

What the FUCK happened to him?

Attached: 1278.jpg (930x558, 23.54K)

>Seattle, LA, Vegas
I'm okay with that.
Though you're retarded if you think the Bay Area isn't higher than Vegas. Nobody gives two shits about Vegas, they don't make anything other than sin.

Russia's invasion is in response to years of NATO expansion on Russia's borders. They were left with no choice.

It's not even due to maintnance ICBMs from the 60s already passed their nuclear payload usability. They are duds.

COVID vaccine side effects

Russia is winning, user. Putin isn't a madman, his actions are easy to justify, and more fair than US foreign policy has been since WW2. Lay off the propaganda.

some are suspecting he has a terminal illness or had some kind of aneurysm

the US hasnt even had a war on their own soil since the time of muskets. they've grown soft

>NATO expansion on Russia's borders
Whats he have to be afraid of?

People are suggesting it's because he's 70, something might actually be wrong

What makes you think it would be unpopular? If we declared war tomorrow, I’d be first in line to sign up, and not even for Ukraine, not really, but just for the one in ten billion chance to be the one to personally put a bullet in Putin’s midget faggot ass.

>thinks they haven't built new ones
How naive.

4500 Russian soldiers dead from the 10000 he began the invasion with is no sucess.

cretinous takes.

if russia had military installations all over mexico and started building alliances, we'd be doing the exact same thing.

Don't get your cheeki breeches in a bunch Ivan we are just speculating

Alzheimer

>t. cnn sponge

Old age got to him. He'll be 70 in a few months.

You know why he doesn’t? Because he’s too corrupt for even Mexico.

>threatens Sweden and Finland for even considering joining NATO
>cries that NATO countries are making "aggressive statements" in return

is he being intentionally retarded?

>biggest habbening in 21th century
>Why is everyone shilling it
My man you might be deficient

*Nigger

>>after 25 years of being le ultimate super competent 4D chess supervillain just suddenly goes full fucking retard, shoots his own fucking dick off and utterly botches what should have been easily navigable crisis he was already winning
What about the invasion do you believe to be retarded?

Attached: 1645982302389.jpg (707x490, 40.83K)

Corona ended and jews need new circus

thank jesus I never got a job in my life, imagine being a wageslave and dying because of the nukes

>nation on border builds ANTI-missile defense systems
>I should invade them

That number of casualties is fanciful in this time frame. All the evidence shows that Russia is rapidly advancing and encircling cities - and that's while relying on old equipment, holding back from using their advanced and more recent equipment, and only using a fraction of their forces.

hate this schizo meme that any time anything happens its a "distraction"

we are on the brink of ww3 you fucking moron, this isnt some jewish distraction

Attacking the eurofag portion of Ukraine thinking it would actually support him like the Russian portion did

Failing to send enough gas/ammunition when the expected immediate Ukrainian collapse doesn't happen

Failing to even secure air superiority

All the motherfuckers grading on a curve today like
>hurr it's only been a couple days, of course he's not in Kiev yet, invasions take months
Are ignoring the fact that the invasion of Sevastopol in 2014 took four fucking hours. The Russians crossed the border at 4:30AM and won by 8:30AM.

tuck your folds in d'shawn, you're spilling out of your mobility scooter

I live like 5 miles from a major military facility so I'm absolutely fucked if nuclear war happens. Other than the Pentagon or NYC I'm on the top 5.

fag

The part where it's turning out like a zerg in WoW or Planetside.

Oh no that poor country with more land than any other on the planet :(

where are you getting this information?

> *trusts western propaganda in your path*

Don't wanna die but a nuclear reboot a long term net positive

You need to lay off Any Forums, the idea of nuclear war happening because of some slav shithole where inhabitants are basically 95% russian already is laughable. I wouldnt be surprised if puting and the west are reading from the same script

probably the entire fucking thing. Getting nervous about Nato is dumb as fuck, they have literally never mobilized ever. I get that now its chic for even the right to hate on inperialism from an isolationist persoective, but nato is not some land grabbing imperialist zog machine, its literally designed to just keep the peace. There is nothing about it that says you have to give your kids hormones or honor saint george floyd, its honestly a noble organization that you can democratically opt into. why the fuck would you be scared of this unless you have ambitions of being a retarded 18th century conquerer?

why is he so smug brehs

Attached: ezgif-4-0270c83d80.jpg (650x1000, 58.22K)

Does the normal Russian even buy this bullshit? Surely they all know that all the sanctions and whatnot are all Putin's fault.

I’m honestly surprised he even went through with the invasion instead of just pushing through a puppet regime with a fake revolt.

He seethe

Make your own destiny. Enlist and take the battle to them.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 211.24K)

Probably because NATO has continued to expand east over the years despite initially saying they wouldn't do that

lol we're half the globe away, how about you deal with it you fucking eurofaggots? you say we interfere too much as is, so you guys handle this one :)

kgb secrets
he knows something you don't

twitter.com/mjluxmoore/status/1496906522080731139

If it means the death and destruction of the Reich that pulled a Coup de Grace to destroy my country and put us in this position to begin with. Fuck Ukraine. Let them fight their own fight, the fact everyone wants a part of it shows that the Biolabs of Wuhan Proportions are along the eastern Ukraine border. Always remember "The enemy of my enemy is my ally" so all those that say Fuck Joe Biden, Fuck Woke America, Fuck a rainbow military, Fuck dance routines by fruitcakes as proof of our military might, Fuck Clinton/Gates Foundation, Fuck Soros, etc... should be thanking Russia. They are saving the world from actual Nazis. Just because they are jewish does not mean they can't be Nazis. Look @ Hitler, Soros, the genocide of the entire Ottoman Empire at the goyims hands, the examples are endless and they have been expelled from countrys over 100 times since 300 AD. So Anti-Semitism is a fake phrase. When the entire world has kicked out the parasites numberous times over history, its no longer about race or religion, but who they are. Liars, Victimizers, Thiefs, Snakes (metaphorically and literally) amongst numerous other negative traits. We need to let Putin continue his righteous Special Military Operation and leave. Sacrifice the few for the many, or does that only matter if its Straight Caucasians that have a brain but not millions and billions of $$. Fuck Ukraine, They don't deserve any help, and to send troops there and not to OUR borders is a smack in EVERY Americans face and a wad of spit following. Bless Putin on his Holy endeavor.

Calm down Parmenides...

How will this war affect the price of russian women on the chinese market?

Looks like young Mr Burns

NATO didn't expand into shit they even rejected Ukraine who wanted to join. If Ukraine is pro NATO and anti Russia then tough shit many countries have to deal with unfriendly neighbors. No choice my ass

Please no. I don't want another Raiders rebuild.

A lot of Russians are against this, but the problem is that everyone speaking against his regime is getting jailed.

unironically terminally ill or dementia. I hope someone just keeps him away from the button

What are the chances of him getting purged by his generals?
Who will even take over Russia after he’s gone?

>tfw leaf
>get to watch america and russia get nuked to oblivion while I watch from the sidelines
feels comfy desu

Attached: 1689273403.png (1280x1280, 67.03K)

You know I can't help but notice that Russia has basically done nothing but cause problems for the rest of the world for the last century

>bombs serbia for no reason
Nice defensive alliance you got there

Bruh IDK anything about geopolitics but why are like 25% of Putin shills Indians lmao

reroll

Attached: Spooder_Putin_01.jpg (640x800, 84.61K)

THis shit is booring the real fun will start in 5 years or so when China and Taiwan go at it.

And that's a good thing. Any further escalation of this conflict, be it from the US or NATO, will result in unprecedented destruction.
Whoever steps in to play hero at this time will have the lives of millions on his hands.

people who have met with him lately describe his demeanor as being very off and unusual

There's no normal Russians left
Source: Am Russian

This. Putin actually did something, and instead of minding their own business, other countries are getting involved.

Nukes are expensive. Russia is poor. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the entire economy was captured by criminal cartels and oligarchs. The Russian military has been in a funding death spiral ever since. They don't have the money to maintain let alone expand their arsenal.

>What makes you think it would be unpopular?
Unless the Russians attack us in some sort of new 9/11, the majority of Americans will be anti-war. Some will honestly admit they don't think foreign lives are worth American blood and gold, others will pretend they have some noble and lofty opposition to war as a fundamental evil.

Sadly, young men like yourself who are eager to throw themselves into the maelstorm are a minority. The world needs more war.

this but it's the United States

>get to live under Trudeau’s gay ass dictatorship
I’ll take nukes

The chinee will start taking women from Africa for non payment of loans, so the bottom will drop for Russian roasties

With the US gone you might want to brush up on your Mandarin. Canada already looks like a Chinese colony.

Why didn't the US want Soviet missiles in Cuba? Every nation has their red line that can't be crossed. US purposely crossed Russia's line, knowingly putting Ukrainians at risk, then did nothing to help them. They let them live under the illusion that NATO would save them, exploited them for as much money as they could, then hung them out to dry. This is what the US does time and time again, and people keep falling for it, because of the allure of western luxuries and liberalism. It's a deal with the devil.

Literally safest place to be as they will concentrate anti-missile defenses there. When a nuclear war happens they wont waste nukes on primary targets, they'll first take out less defended secondary targets.

This, maybe its my zoomer ADHD brains but I already got completely bored in 4 days. I hope china makes a move soon and it more interesting that this cringefest with casulties on scale of tiny ww2 battle

Have fun dying from radiation poisoning from the fallout

once again, countries opt to enter it. nato doesnt kick down your door and force you to enter, countries vote to join because they are literally the good guys, you vote to join. and as it turms out, many of russias neighbors opted to join because russia is ran by a fucking retard

>better managed by Russia
Russia is an economic shithole. Their gdp is the size of Florida despite first rate scientific achievement and an abundance of natural resources. And that’s spread over 150 million people

>Why didn't the US want Soviet missiles in Cuba?
Wake me up when Nato starts threatening nations with nuclear war.

9/11+gwot, 2008 and wuflu was bigger
this might be 4th (if you ignore electoral stuff like drumpf winning)

most russians are either scared into submission or have completely drank the kool aid

You already live in a police state so when Russia comes for you next it might be an improvement.

Attached: 1508178412590.jpg (194x259, 7.65K)

They’re more likely to nuke silo sites in Montana with first strike missiles than a major city. Unless Putin truly wants the world to end and doesn’t care if he provoked full icbm bombardment

Yes, because it's ruled by people like Putin.
And he'd rule 50 more years if he could. The bad part is that most of the sheeple living there still haven't woken up to this.

Indians are straight up valueless outside of IT support. They unironically believe that Russia will bend down for them in the Kashmir conflict and that potential future support is enough to shill for a guy who's threatening to domino global civilization.

Nukes aren't going to fly but I wish they did just to obliterate my life and any memory anyone had of me.

>outside of IT support
SIR

Indians are retarded
good morning

>Savior of the white race
>Starts a bloody civil war between white relatives
>Unleashes muslim savages on them
>Bankrupts his country
>Ragequit by nuclear war

Attached: 1645970439797.jpg (359x400, 65.28K)

>ukes and russians
>white
lol

>oh shit, there is a guy, on his own land, but its close to mine
>better nuke it

>no reason

yes the kla formed for literally no reason

Who will eventually take over for Putin?

Attached: 20220224_210614.jpg (510x308, 82.4K)

Wrong.

Turbo based, I am tired of living but want to see normalfags slowly and painfully die from radiation sickness

>Why are people talking about the only thing that's happened in the past several decades that wasn't a globohomo psyop?
Gee, I wonder

the united states is the sole reason the world does not resemble mad max right now. united states imperialism is microscopic compared to russia's desired imperialism

i hope you get drafted ivan

Hopefully high.

>thinks they can afford it
They couldn't even afford the new fatigues when they rolled them out.
Have fun being annexed by China.

the united states is the sole reason the world is as poisonous, godless and gay as it is now.

i have no fucking clue why those shitniggers are siding with putin. my idea is that indians are literally retarded and its the same as when they champion israel, its because they think israel likes them or something

>Mentioning zoomers in every thread

Attached: Average millennial man.jpg (686x425, 34.29K)

cope western capitalist pig dogs

Attached: file.jpg (680x356, 71.78K)

nobody forced you to adopt our black and leftist culture, take that problem up with your native populace

IMAGINE believing this. nato has been mobililized to """"defend""" shit time and time again by going on the offense and making first strike. let me guess, you think american military running private security and guarding a shed for some sand nigger prince in the middle east is "defending your country" too?

I would love it if you could provide any fucking source for nato ever saying they wouldn't let eastern european countries into it

>This will all be forgotten the next time a jogger gets gunned down in some shithole.
Who is the zoomer here, retard?

false, united states funds subversive groups all across the globe

Americans learn nothing from history. Your country has too many incel men so maybe being drafted into some russian war would benefit you.

What's the use of worrying?
What's the use of worrying?
What's the use of anything?

real live russian agitprop, in the flesh

oh man, russia never had blm, they must be based! now I actually want them to bulldoze europe and turn it all into those grey soviet apartment blocks that constitute 90% of russia

Minimal at best

Attached: 1642887421054.jpg (360x450, 20.36K)

>force your culture upon the world
>"kek you should've just resisted our cultural imperialism"
well we are now bubba. american culture is less and less appealing.

This. It always amazes me how often people seethe at the US on international forums

to do what? say that democracy is good? the horror

americans absolutely seething that another country does as it pleases

>muh 60 year old verbal promise
Google the story of what you’re saying. They promised not to militarize Germany during the Soviet retreat. No treaty. No agreement. Nothing in writing. No Russian insistence it goes into writing. Nato has always been open to anyone who wants to join and meets the requirements. Even Gorbachev has stated this is a dumb point

There was already an active conflict in Ukraine, it was impossible for them to join already. This escalation is a brainlet move.

>knows nothing about the situation
>doesn't know US was trying to erode Ukraine culture and replace it with Americanism, like they do everywhere else
>doesn't know Russia has taken a more nationalistic turn in recent years and now affirms ethnic Russians in their constitution
>obsesses over irrelevant nazi larp nationalism while saying real world nationalism is zog
wignats are useless

how did we force culture on the world? just dont listen to nigger music, is it really that catchy that you cant resist or something? this makes you and your people look very fucking stupid lol

This but it's both of them.
Let them glass each other, world gets much better.

ниггep

this humiliation of russia is too funny, can't believe people actually feared them for so long

Attached: 1639328990866.png (737x639, 99.52K)

you would be overran by chinese within 2 years lol

25% based
75% cringe

ITT: illiterate Nato globohomo bootlickers

russia will be starved into submission lol

>how did we force culture on the world?
imagine being this dumb.
>just dont listen to nigger music,
it goes beyond that

russia can turn off the lightbulbs in most german homes if they want.

The US literally overthrew Ukraine's democratically elected president. That's the cause of this whole situation.

oh no bootlicking an organization you can join voluntarily who have never mobilized ground forces in the history of their existence, what a scary authoritarian regime!

turn your meme flag off you fucking faggot indian

>oh no bootlicking an organization you can join voluntarily who have never mobilized ground forces in the history of their existence, what a scary authoritarian regime!
>
>turn your meme flag off you fucking faggot indian

Attached: 1572956866180.jpg (233x216, 10.71K)

good thing they arent land grabbing retards so the rest of the civilized planet would have their backs

>i need my daily dose of juden propaganda
cringe

any actual arguments or just meme pics?

Show your Israeli flag.

HE THINKS UKRAINES LAST PRESIDENT WAS ORGANICALLY ELECTED LMAOO

>Has to post images because can't form argument
Pottery

Attached: Chud Biden Adviser.png (1024x713, 908.67K)

This user gets it, and this conflict in Ukraine has proved Any Forums is kiked beyond belief