How long will Russia last?

Obviously Putin expected sanctions. Do you think he expected this type of world unity against him? Turkey has closed the strait. EU has banned air to Russians. Kicked out of swift. Kicked off tech. RT shut down. How do you see this ending for him? Victorious? Overthrown? Assassinated?

Attached: 3D3EDBFF-EACB-4D6D-87ED-8C303166D189.jpg (1284x743, 275.92K)

two weeks more

What will happen in these negotiations?

Must be nice living in fantasy land

THE KIKES CONTROL THE NEWS
FAKE JEW NEWS MEIDA STRIKES AGAIN
STOP LETTING THE JEW MEDIA BRAINWASH YOU
RUSSIA IS FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF UKRAINE

GAS THE KIKES
FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
>GAS THE KIKES
>FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES

The longer this goes on the more it seems that the war is being deliberately dragged out. Is it to bring NATO into the conflict? Is it to buy time for China to circle Taiwan? Is it to give other nations ideas of conquest such as Iran, North Korea etc that can take advantaged of a distracted Clown World?

Something is not right here, despite Russia's fall in the last 30 years it could take Ukraine if it wanted to on the numbers alone. Instead it seems to be taking the "US" approach of minimized casualties given the reported numbers (albeit under reported for propaganda purposes the videos also don't show mass casualties). The advance seems slow too given that supply lines are uninterrupted and the proximity of countries.

Also why has power and communication been left standing? Is it for human terrain mapping purposes?

What is going on here?

they are ready to survive without Europe, the war should last 2 months at worst, he'll kill any guy that look bad at him, just like he has been doing the last 50 years.

>world unity
lol

>The longer this goes on the more it seems that the war is being deliberately dragged out.
It hasn't even been a week.

You're an absolute fucking retard.

>Is it to bring NATO into the conflict?
Ukraine intentionally provoked this war in the hopes that they can use it to pressure either NATO or the EU to let them join immediately.

Is the gas still flowing?

Shouting.

I think there are three options:
1 - deposed
2 - nuclear war, we all die
3 - some kind of peace treaty

Im hoping for 3, as its the least dangerous. And may be part of some kind of transition where Putin retires and lives like an apolitical king for the rest of his life.

Both Putin and Ukraine would need to be able to declare victory. So the agreements might be something like:

- Crimea remains in Russia
- Ukraine wont join NATO
- Luhansk and Donetsk remain in the Ukraine but as autonomous regions

The people who threaten my freedom are bankers who are able to charge my nation interest on its own currency and manipulate prices without producing anything.
The people who threaten my freedom are globalists who deny my national borders while aiding and abetting millions of hostile invaders.
The people who threaten my freedom are 'watchdogs' that can and will have me arrested or killed for disagreeing with them.
The people who threaten my freedom are media sources who actively deceive me and force narratives detached from reality down my throat.
The people who threaten my freedom are politicians who refuse to act on behalf of their constituents' wishes.
The people who threaten my freedom are celebrities who engage in pedophilic depravities and then kill people who have the possibility of revealing their degeneracy.
The people who threaten my freedom are military contractors who failed to stabilize a country given two decades and lost it within two weeks.
The people who threaten my freedom are rioters who are given free reign to loot and destroy while any opposition is immediately vilified and quashed.
The people who threaten my freedom are advocates to let the above individuals go free because violence and conflict don't achieve anything.
And now you want me to fight against people who 'threaten my freedom'? Go fuck yourself. Violence and conflict don't achieve anything.

>See also: "Ed Buck", Burisma, Steele Dossier Conspiracy Theory, Hunters Laptop

RT wasn't "shut down," it's under DDOS attack by script kiddie redditors all over the world.

why do schizos type in all caps?

You are a clueless fuckwit. Study some history about armies this mismatched. Midwits...

It's too late for Ukraine to implement the Minsk protocols. They had eight years and all they did in that time was murder more Donbass Russians on behalf of the jews.

>You are a clueless fuckwit.
I'm not the gronk that said a war that's less than a week old is being dragged out.

You had your shot at posting something interesting or informative and you failed.

Better luck next time.

They've been preparing for every eventuality for many years. I really think russia will outlast the sanctions with significantly less damage than will happen to EU.

Possible also, or maybe Russia just wants NATO to creep in and then use that as a pretext with its allies. Anything is possible at this point in Clown World

LOL "Gronk" ok Zoomer.

Go study some history instead of listening to how special you are by your bipoc teacher. Midwit

>Turkey has closed the strait
Have they? I thought they denied that yesterday. I just woke up.

Damn. Well said.

Extremely based.

Tell me more about how a war that is less than a week old is "dragging on".

not gonna work ivan, NOBODY is fallimg for it

look how quickly the world just up and cut russia off. they think they are being so 'firm' and tough on russia by doing all this but it just shows how much they are all in lock-step in globohomo together and against russia. before russia went in with military to prove a point russia was ignored for years when they expressed their discontent with the growing presence of NATO and the US puting more and more weapons on the border of russia.

Attached: 1645938467718.gif (380x307, 954.53K)

>russia making insane demands
>the kyiv refuses
>war resumes

Yea idk tho it’s been 4 days and the world has essentially North Korea’d him

Spoiler: this isn't a war, it's just theatre.
All part of the Great Reset.

>the kyiv

KEK

What changes will be made after this to help bring it on? The next mass migration to EU is obvious. Any way they can bring in a more Charlie checkpoint system with this theater?

Thats my point, shame the zoomer "gronk" cant see that.

Europe sees this as a perfect excuse to arm up, tighten control over citizens and push the "green" wealth con agenda. Also perfect way to crash the USD as the global currency which is based on petroleum which Russia has a major stake in.

Also the perfect distraction to change the played out narrative of convid and the civil revolutions that were brewing in Canada etc. Cyber attacks will play heavily into the next phase of the con job.

it's actually THE ukrainyiv

Nobody knows, but I anticipate that the plan here is the same as during the war with Georgia in 2009 - that is - simply formalizing the cut off territories and certain "soft" and indirect gains. (which resulted in pro-NATO and anti-Russian Georgian establishment downfall)
There are countless countries that live in such a state. Ultimately the only real problem is food security, and things are fine in that state. But what would the blowback be, of China being the beneficiary of this, and a strategically significant piece being cut off from world economy?

who the fuck spells it kyiv another part of the clown world narrative changes. ITS KIEV

It's crazy how no one sees this. There's literally no war going on. It's like I'm living in bizarro world. This "war" so far has lived in the imaginations of over-excited basement dwellers who want to fulfill their fantasy of being some kind of video game protagonist, or of big-headed snobby white saviors who think this is their chance of being the next MLK. Where is the actual war? I've yet to see one single video of any kind of combat happening.

BINGO, 5 second videos of "aftermath" scenes is all we are getting in the age of live streaming.. right. Why the fuck is the power and internet still on also, that should be hit within 10 minutes of the start of this.