How are these people real? Do they take steroids or what? This isn't a minority either...

How are these people real? Do they take steroids or what? This isn't a minority either. It seems like 70% of Chechens are 300 pounds cro-magnons from space

Attached: 1645855891252.jpg (1024x843, 701.35K)

islam lead to inbreeding.

They live like savages, survival of the fittest

Neanderthal genes

unpasteurized milk

Attached: tbniiwo4q3841.jpg (600x480, 25K)

This plus mountain people.

Me in bottom left

It's what the average European male looks like without modern conveniences and diet.

Me on the center
Holding Colonel rank

those are only extremes, most look normal with beards but also tend to be short like all caucasuss people

Mohammad (pbuh) did not procreate with his cousins. The inbreeding Arabs got it wrong.

Imagine if Chechnya was an island as well lmao

Attached: 1591972840135.jpg (649x489, 39.2K)

Mate, those are churkas, not gurkhas

Attached: 1645900279514.jpg (640x640, 58.37K)

I don't know what you mean, I am Chechen, 1.88m and like 74kg

Attached: image19.png (1440x1080, 1.56M)

What inbreeding does to a mf

Attached: nscgl03t5d431.jpg (622x933, 125.3K)

Source on the left one.

No Chechen ever called me an incel. They only said Mashallah Brother, sex before marriage is haram.

Attached: checheno1.jpg (1200x675, 59.66K)

This not a band of mindless Russian rabble. These are BOGDANOFFS. Their skulls are broad and thick.

Attached: 0772782D-2937-4D54-A9D9-9FE77E3BD20A.jpg (1200x900, 237.76K)

chechens are really disgusting

No contaminated food probably. Good diet is everything, like that of these beasts.

Attached: FIgXQZDVcAMwvB2.jpg (768x768, 138.53K)

being that big enables war ya dingus.

How are chechens so fucking badass

They are the same race as you but more pure and didnt get raped by TUrks and Iranians

no it doesent, maybe 1000 years ago in hand to hand combat sure, but now it takes on bullet and most war is drone shit. a guy that big running on the battlefield is a target

>only 70%

it's almost like history makes the present. moron.

Bottom left either drinking roids every morning or he has 3 balz

cope, jews make the present. Also all humans were much smaller back than, guys like that were an anomaly. Humans have never been taller than today except for hunter times,

Those numbers mean nothing to me. They’re just euro metric gibberish. Say it in feet, inches, and lbs.

literal fucking meat shields. it's like saying a moose or bear being big has no value.

fucking shit tier opinions you got there.

this photo is hilarious
imagine those big guys slashing and chopping those tiny faggots in the center

Roids are cheap and effectively legal there. Most of them dies of Cirrhosis or lung cancer before 60 anyway, so they don't care much about health. It is part of living in a fatalistic poverty culture.

>meat shields

this is not a video game where you run behind the biggest and get shot lmao

>Neckless
Is this why they like beheading people?
Because they're jealous of their neck?

no, your entire army is full of meaty, beefy, gigantic bullet sponges that requires more of an arsenal than your convoy spas.

They look like titans from SNK

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 17.48K)

they require more food, expend more engergy and are a target. some disgusting balding manlet would be able to kill them from a computer chair

You do realize it takes rhe same amount of bullets to kill a huge guy like that compared to a normal one. One. Being big does not make you more resilient.

crazy how there's pictures of these specimens, and now being sent into war.

almost as if there's value to being a big fucking piece of angry meat.

The original caucasian stock, before it got kiked by christianity.

Those are spics. There are 5 races. White, spic, chink, nigger, and jew.

lmao these guys are for a picture, the chechens in the pic are not 7'3 like the mongolians theyre 5'10-6'1. most are short and stocky

only chechens look like that

what do Chechen women look like? have they ever been seen or photographed?

Fuck you, google it. Lmao feet, inches and lbs. What are you in ancient egypt. Let it weight 2 racoon tails and be 15 goat eyebrows and 3 hooves. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine how bigtheir daughter's feet must be