Im somehow working with russian army. Fuck you no proofs i dont wanna be bottled

Im somehow working with russian army. Fuck you no proofs i dont wanna be bottled.
So the moral in army is very low. Not because of ghosts, 17 old captures, food shortages or some other funny shit. Only because of this blind brainless mf wich is unfortunaly our president.
1st day, 150 missiles strikes, 100 airstrikes. Everything is brilliant. It is far more easier than everyone expected. Hohols appeared to be totally unprepaired to the war. Than this short dwarf decided to ban
using airstrikes and missiles in most of situations, making all the exp we got in syria totally useless. He unironically thinks that people of ukraine will love him because of that. Now this old faggot want us to push fucking billion cities without air support. He is fucking dellusional freak everyone hates him. Most of generals are literally mad , even Kadyrov openly
criticise his strategy. He got all the sanction because of his fucking idiotix narrative, no he want to loose the war and push us on a direct death

Attached: 0E480994-5B81-4341-B6CC-B8A06CD29C37.jpg (1200x800, 325.68K)

post proof or show evidence.

which side is sam hyde currently working for?

post proof that won't go back to you

To be fair, I havnt seen any epic gamer setups or preschools with missiles stuck in them for the past few days. May e he's onto something Ivan. Maybe you guys just need to focus on Optics and such

killing a bunch of ukrainians means the whole world goes to war against you
this is the only strategy that can win

Yeah at this point winning the support of western citizens is more important then winning the support of a few generals that are normalized to stray missiles.

you have to stay strong Russbro
Putin is not an idiot, he knows he has to save as much advanced military equipment as he can because NATO will try to invade Russia
just wait and see

Even if fake, interesting take. Any armchair strategist here find it credible ?

Also at this point, no point showing restrain, Ukrainian population is already determined to fight and the western world already demonized russia.

they put facemasks on helicopter

The air strikes have been minimal

They hand out VPN’s in Langley?

Then why dont you try to convince a few of your friends to help Ukraine? Steal a truck with a shit load of weapons and rebel against Putin. This is your chance to change history.....

I bet you arent the only one that feels this way.

>Ukrainian population is already determined to fight
no it isnt thats why the propaganda is so desperate

they have funny noses

Putin is retarded. Airstrikes on Ukrainian troops would make them surrender much faster because of complete shock and demoralization for being completely outmatched.
Sending ground troops and giving them the idea they have a fighting chance will just drag this on for much longer.

Attached: 1641245138893.png (712x884, 1.08M)

well, OP did rightly point out a lack of air activity apart from helicopters and the cruisemissiles on day one
but i doubt a lack of bombing, which can be inaccurate would swing the general opinion in russias favor. i believe whats more appearant is a lakc of disposable drones by russia for more surgical followup strikes but what do i know anyway

I didn't read any of that but if you've got any more chopper pics or vids i'd be really appreciative.

Attached: Gostomel_Choppers.webm (320x570, 1.65M)

Sorry Russia bro, do you think Putin will end up "Bunkered"?

What puzzle me is that conflict is traditional
If the US is really meddling in this war, why is the russian army flattened by a drone raid?

doesn't use military jargon, larp

So thats why we saw lots of choppers and fighter jets, and missile strikes on the first day but after that barely anything.

Because at this point Turkey’s military is better than Russias

Immense cope

ftfy

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.15M)

Ukranian troops are hiding in fortifications along with civilians. Kill civilians and you steel a bunch of pissed off Ukranians that will double down and javelin your convoy again. Enough dead civvies and America can look like the good guy drone striking your army.

But the lack of air force from Russia lately could be due to the heavy inflow of stingers etc from NATO countries? I mean, fighter jets are not fucking cheap to replace.

Enjoy your second Grozny, but now with your deformed corpse exposed on some telegram channel for everybody to see.

The US could just have trained Ukraine into drone strike the russians. Total humilation, no Uk deaths. And Russia could have been splitted like a cake.

Why going the hardest route?

Probably after the war, but if they do it now, Russia is basically doomed to lose Crimea and DPR/LPR. Then the Muslim republics are going to secede, at which point it's over.

Haven't you seen? He is still getting away with it.

Attached: 1645861682770.jpg (597x590, 48.35K)

Stingers aren’t effective against fighter jets though are they? They have a max ceiling of like 13000 feet or so.

Then when can we expect Russia to go full in if he dosen't get a favorable enough peace deal ?

I would expect to see Putin replaced first. he's out either way, but it might push it

this is what i've been saying too
the media is united in calling putin hitler and using everything they can against him
russia will be the pariah in the western world now, even if they fully retreat tomorrow and never start a war again
the ukranians will hate them too because they are being fucking invaded

the only thing that makes sense at this point is to end the war with overwhelming firepower and begin rebuilding as fast as possible

Hyde is a soldier of fortune.

LARPing or not, OP is correct. Russians are having difficulties because they aren't using their artillery and aviation. Wars aren't fought like a CoD game, fire support does most of the killing and suppressing.

Stingers are overhyped, and i didn't heard someone faced them. We flying freely even near Kiev

kek

>Than this short dwarf decided to ban using airstrikes
I bet we gave Ukraine F35s or F22s

kek

Peace talks allready being planned you got your buffer zone

no idea what the goal really was desu. before all this shit kicked off, i was expecting some sabrerattling to get a donbass bufferstate established. i still think thats something they should go for considering the recent electionresults with the majority voting pro russian in ukraines east

He's trying to take control of Ukraine and install a Russia-friendly government, not destroy it. Ukraine is not Russia's enemy.

I am curious how long this will last. I cannot imagine the Russians are interested in a draw out campaign in Ukraine. If they do dislodge and topple the Ukrainian military, there will no doubt be an insurgency for them to deal contend with.

I do not see how the Russians will come out of this situation for the better, especially if OP is right about the airstrikes being lifted. From what I have learned from our dealings in Afghanistan, air power and close air support was often times the factor that ensured victory.

Attached: 1630438793851.jpg (680x649, 66.2K)

Stay safe ruskie bro

Why does this all look like a movie set?

Don’t confuse we sold Turkey military gear to make a few MIC contractors rich with better army.

Stingers only work properly against helicopters and Russian helicopters are flying all over Ukraine with no problem. There is footage of over 20 helicopters flying near the Hostomel airport.

Attached: ho.webm (464x848, 2.76M)