Every indication between this and the Taliban victory is that the era of the main battle tank is over...

Every indication between this and the Taliban victory is that the era of the main battle tank is over. I have a gut feeling that from here on out, the king of the battlefield will be small squads or heavily armed and armored soldiers with some tactical drone support shooting jets and tanks and helicopters out of the sky and fighting in close quarters with other similarly armed infantry. War has essentially become a video game and this is great news for tiny countries and powers that can invest in these armor killers and cheap drones instead of navies and air forces and the like. Brave new world.

Every rebel group and third world country will have these in a decade. The US should be mortified by this but hasn’t realized it yet..

War will now be just like your video games, where every soldier has the power of an army.. Putin may win or be defeated at Kiev and Karkov, but his dream of a multipolarity will ironically live because of what his enemies have done to warfare. Every tiny country can beat ZOG now..

Attached: 74CB5EEC-A475-4648-B864-4CD268C6823B.jpg (1284x1238, 727.78K)

Hm yeah but air and marine will still be crzucial

Only if ZOG allows them to get enough smart weaponry.

my interpretation is you are either fine or dead with no in-between

except that ukraine is losing

It's only like this because this is a war being fought with kids gloves. If Russia really wanted to they could crank the volume up to 10, proverbially speaking. But they're trying to preserve optics at the same time.

Seethe and cope more

Only matter of time before these things can take out jets and helis.

The weapons they carry Cody more than what they make in a year. They will be used against people who won't see that in. Their lifetime. Hand the politicians not the people.

These computer bazookas you guys are using honestly don’t look very complex or expensive. The black market is probably collecting these all over Ukraine as we speak.

This

They couldve done it like the US in Iraq, bomb every target to dust before invading. But while nobody cares about sandpeople, russians care about their neighbours.

The US is the king of squad to squad battles why would they be mortified?

How much time until warhammer style power armor and weapons?

Seems like rice farmers and goat fucker squads may contest that claim..

neither of those two groups were able to defeat US army on the field

They wouldn't. No one has ever said the US soldiers couldn't fight.

>Taliban
>MBT

You're retarded, we deployed like 5 tanks in the entire war to Afghanistan

Putin would have conquered Ukraine in 2-3 hours if he just carpet bombed these wannabe ratniks without worrying about civilian lives.

So, who's Cody and why do you talk about him so much, ya queer?

This. Everyone already knows what OP is saying, it’s not some new revelation. Wars are basically fought by special forces groups, it’s been that way for years now.

The Taliban didn't win a military victory, you retard. The US left after 20 years, and the Afghani faggots they trained and equipped were incompetent and gave up.
In terms of combat performance, the Taliban got fucked up the ass, so they simply waited until the US left and took over.

>taliban won a military victory
underage?

Still no footage of these being used to destroy Russian vehicles.

I disagree, it's first war in many years between conventional military and another conventional military, other conflicts were superior trained and armed military against rebels hiding in city/mountain/jungle and there was no proof of concept that all wars will be fought this way

The disparity between their forces is way too large, the fact is that they're still giving the superior Russians a hell of a fight.
And it does seem that tanks and vehicles are getting destroyed by those portable launchers.

Personally I'm leaning toward the idea of a small mobile squad with one soldier equipped with power armor that helps him carry a large load while the rest of the soldiers protect him and scout targets. And maybe the resurgence of the mortar, with drones acquiring targets for then.

do you expect them to film everything on their phones you ticktock obsessed zoomer? And there's enough footage of destroyed vehicles to know that something is destroying those

I saw a video of a guy walking around with one. It seemed like a combat zone but the dude and the camera man were walking around like they were invincible. So I assume the Ukrainians were just shooting for the fun of it. He didn't actually fire the launcher though.

I saw that but he doesn't use it.

Half of those videos have no clear indication of who's it was and what killed it. Assuming the Ukrainian Armoured Brigades didn't get instantly wiped out it's probably tanks operating on the east getting most the kills.