Naturally Putin was sitting a healthy 15 feet away from Shoigu and Gerasimov at the end of a ridiculously long table...

Naturally Putin was sitting a healthy 15 feet away from Shoigu and Gerasimov at the end of a ridiculously long table when he told them to get the nukes out

this man is scared

Attached: photo_2022-02-27_16-42-02.jpg (1199x764, 172.38K)

no one respects a wartime leader terrified of the flu

He takes corona quite seriously, he is 70 and knows there is a chance it will fuck him up

Is it covid he is afraid of or getting assassinated?

He is just avoiding a high dose of virus.
Having defeated the low dose easily, he can claim to be strong and fit,
impressing retards.

>He takes corona quite seriously
so do a lot of paranoid mental cases

that was the shortest table in the kremlin

I hope this is a joke but imagine believing that viruses come in "doses"

Could it be possible that his cabinet and military leaders have assigned seats for meetings and this is what it looks like when most of the people arent there.

but he took the vax

No.

>this man is scared
So what you're say is poke fun at the scared man backed into a corner with nukes, and that's supposed to be a good idea? If anything you should be more scared of him.

Attached: 1625167863207.png (726x720, 72.26K)

I mean, that's the actual reason, but let everyone else have fun being retards.

exactly

I think this is a typical thing. he always sits on the other side of large tables.

you're wrong. the large table is just to have more space to cut up and snort hollywood lines of steroids and cocaine.

No, there's lots of pics of him lately like this, including. his meeting with Macron. Chinks like this always lie

We've got another table, lads!

Attached: 1644264187772.jpg (3595x765, 1M)

both.
it's a general-purpose health bubble. very few people are allowed in close physical proximity to him.

>No journalists, only 3 dudes and cameras
He completely lost it
i hope my apartment can withstand nuclear blast

Attached: 1645452969941.png (206x273, 38.52K)

At this point if I were him I'd be paranoid too.
In fact I'm not him and I'm paranoid, that's why I'm here.

Attached: putinlastsuppermacron.jpg (1080x586, 97.8K)

A leader is judged on the size of his table. When Trump had that kiddy desk to sign orders on everyone made fun of him.

Attached: newFile-2.jpg (1200x901, 200.03K)

>assigned seats
Yeah.
Vlad has his, everyone else is assigned those same other two seats, couple of Oblasts over. Mans a paranoid lunatic.

Attached: Totally_Sane.png (1200x900, 1.08M)

>couple of Oblasts over

Attached: 1641880264489.png (318x308, 139.39K)

Those tables are so fucking retarded

Ohhhh yeah I'd be spooked and starting a war too if I found out they tricked you into getting the aids vax.