Why is the Internet so biased in favor of Ukraine? I can barely find anything from the Russian side

Why is the Internet so biased in favor of Ukraine? I can barely find anything from the Russian side.

Attached: ПЕДИК.png (689x896, 43.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyedGN8K2kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Globohomo

>why is the globalist system biased in favor of their puppet state

Kikes and alphabet soup agency shills

zelensky is a CIA installed asset, a jewish clown who answers directly to globohomo.

>Why is the Internet so biased in favor of Ukraine
Because white pride.

>I can barely find anything from the Russian side.
60% of this board is shilling for russia

Why are normies in support of White Pride just now?

because propaganda goes to the internet first, especially social media, and you don't know where else to look. nor do you really want to put in the time to collect information -- let's face it, you're here, or on twitter, or on r*ddit, to entertain yourself. same as the NPCs are doing, even if you're not one.

Our propaganda was better than Jewtins.

Tech giants said they were blocking the country I thought?

You're crazy. 90% is Ukraine propaganda spam

Because of the mind control receivers in the vaccine

because everything else is censored

Chinks with their 1.4 billion population are with him.

Attached: 1645977498139.jpg (956x1980, 201.66K)

This.

because they aren't seen as the aggressors

Basically anything the MSM says you should believe the exact opposite.

>a big country with a dictator invades a small country
>WHY IS EVERYONE SUPPORTING THE SMALL COUNTRY
It's a mystery.

Social media bans everything pro Russian some are even banning pro Russian IP's. Create a burner acc, post this and see what happens.
> human testing

Attached: FMYmVE3WYAQvlkA.jpg (1158x1478, 265.8K)

because Putin isn't better than the globohomo and fucking up Ukraine (a white country) isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1645888872036.jpg (3264x1632, 873.99K)

sry massive disinfo campaign going on and anyone who states facts online is in danger now

They are too busy conquering the country. They had an official statement.

>There have been killed and wounded among the Russian military during the course of the special military operation

>The losses suffered by the Russian armed forces are several times less than the number of exterminated nationalists

Because there is very little on the Russian side.
Putin ranted a bit on how Ukraine shouldn't exist beacause they are not real, said something about nazis which pretty much is established as being just a childish insult, then he spoke about Russians being opressed.
He said so little about it that the conspiracies are making the "real" reasons why Russia is invading Ukraine.

>Western media + underdog complex
In the end the plandemic did nothing to western media credibility, they just need to use muh feelings to erase two years of covidmania.

>post russian iraq-wmd-tier propaganda lies and see what happens goy!

Russia is the aggressor and the invasion was based on flimsy grounds. Even if you aren't a Twitter brained lib/lefty you should still recognize that their casus beli was very poor.

Pootin is whiny jewish manlet. Am I in danger now?

Putin and Zelenski are Zionist puppets, plus Zelenski is a Jew.

Attached: 16387122_750631051767098_3584092492121117811_n.jpg (960x602, 69.47K)

Russian propaganda is alive and well too.
Their army?…not so much.

Working double shifts? Try to enjoy your lunch break.

why were the same NPCs cheering on the US when they invaded Iraq then? demonizing a country 24/7 for a long period of time works

depends which side is paying you

Yes, russians are banned from social media, their news outlets are getting banned everywhere. Totally normal.

full fledged propaganda assault. The scary part is they keep pushing the idea that Russia is weak and losing which I think will be followed up with "we have to save Ukraine, it'll just be 15 days to flatten the curve"

In their minds the one who shoots first=The bad guy
Except when America does it of course

>russia bad
been that way since 2016

Zelensky is the populist choice with a landslide 76% of the vote. Today he’s becoming a national hero with his defiance of the big Russian bear.

This are facts, not kremlin disinfo.

Because starting a war over nothing is retarded and Putin is sperging out. We have had unprecedented global peace for 70 years and he is nearly ending it

Attached: Holohoax denial.jpg (1184x673, 105.27K)

>You're crazy. 90% is Ukraine propaganda spam
Confirmation bias.
Also, trying looking at all the posts, not just going through the catalogue.

Always do the opposite of what the mainstream media tells you to do

Attached: 1645843927409.png (1160x692, 457.67K)

Because ordinary people are anti-war.

jews run the media

its called shilling

Russian trolls on this website are surprised no one supports a literal faggot Putin attacking a peaceful nation while 30% of his own population cant even afford a toilet. Did you forget Any Forums is based?

Attached: puten.png (1594x858, 999.96K)

Both are kikes but Ukraine is more pro white than Russia.

Attached: 1645982943860.jpg (1200x1500, 503.25K)

BECAUSE YOU'RE LITERALLY LOOKING UP INFORMATION IN ENGLISH YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
youtube.com/watch?v=DyedGN8K2kQ

Because they are re retard NPC that just listen to msm. Here on pol though we are smart and we can see how much Putin makes the globohomo seethe and that makes him the good guy

why would you support Russia? are you a communist?

Only people who use the word 'globohomo' unironically support russia, let that sink in.

Can you actually prove him wrong or are you just going to sperg out like a retard.

Thank fuck.

Mainstream media said you shouldn't kill yourself.

>unprecedented global peace
I lost

This

>why are people so mad about a sovereign white country being attacked by russian mutts
Hmmmmmmm...

Nah. Ruscucks are subhuman scum.

Enjoy your last moments in earth.

Idk don't care. Still hate Putin. Still voting Trump. Blow me :)

You're completely delusional. Nothing about Ukraine is peaceful. US has been using them for almost a decade to attack Russia.

Attached: why.png (1468x412, 89.19K)

Russia has always been the designated bad guy since I popped out of my mom's womb. That, and the fact that aggressors are generally also designated bad guys.
Such is life.

Every war since WW2 has been tiny. We have had global peace since then. You are a retard. Vietnam was not a global conflict

>The same NPCs
The only people who cheered both Iraq and Ukraine are the alphabet soup ghouls and war profiteers.
Most Americans thought Iraq was just going to be slapping Al Qaeda in the face and then going home, which led to them all turning against the war as soon as it wasn't.
US media was even pushing hard to get people to only talk about the war in Iraq as a positive situation, but even that didn't work on Americans back then.

Both sides are spamming but because of the way Reddit and Twitter are structured it's harder for actual Wumao/FSB guys to get a foothold there.

God damn chinks are retarded if they think Russia will ever be anything more than an alliance of convenience.

Bump

Mainstream media said you should kill yourself.

Attached: FMkjdZAVEAEuyDh.jpg (1024x1280, 225.37K)

Wars normally have MULTIPLE NARRATIVES, currently all I'm seeing is just the Ukrainian one. Everywhere ago, be it Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, you name it. It's ALWAYS the Ukrainian side and nothing more than that.
Also, don't get me started with all these "legends" being made, like the Ghost of Kiev.
No such "Ghost of Kiev" exists on Ukrainian/Russian social media, only the Western one.

Attached: 1645754644642.jpg (960x649, 43.22K)

they forfeited their sovereignty when they let jews come to power in the 2014 coup

Nigga if you lived long enough you should know that whatever news you get in your country is just someone repeating what an american or an european journalist say.

If anything, they constantly advertise things like “safe end of life procedures”

Jews and jewish bots

This doesn't prove anything. Take your meds.