Putin doesn't want my daughters to marry niggers and my sons to become trannies

Putin doesn't want my daughters to marry niggers and my sons to become trannies

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2018-03-01)_03_(cropped)(a).jpg (800x1114, 192.75K)

And that's why he must die, goyim!

And thiswhy I support him.

actually he does.

Attached: 1645707367681.jpg (288x384, 6.95K)

>My proof is that he put on a yarmulke like every other tourist that visits the wall.

He just wants them to be his brainwashed slaves

Idk about the marry niggers part, but he is def against lgbtBLM. Mostly for the trannies. This is a war over buttsex.

And that's why he have to go.

Attached: 34986U43976.png (418x500, 222.76K)

does he really want to negotiate with Ukraine military, because that makes him less of a bad guy to me, since the Ukrainian leader was an Obama puppet who tells his citizens to go fight since he know military may make deal with Putin.

yeah, because he wants you dead or in prison

I love how instead of denying it people just say it’s totally normal to wear a jew cap and touch the magic wall.

I mean, it is. It's like if you're visiting Japan and do the tea ceremony, you didn't become a kamikaze pilot.

>utin doesn't want my daughters to marry niggers
Sure. He wants them to get AIDS while doing krokodil and get abortion after a mountain muslim raped them.
LMAO.
Holy shit. Shill trying to present r*ssia as some kind of based huwhite land are the worst brainlets on the internet.
If you want a nice white country go to a V4 country. Not this niggeria with snow r*ssian shithole.

Attached: 670116a7c6c860adfb3fcc4eecb1d763.jpg (473x366, 20.37K)

>he's not bad on this particular point, so he must be good on everything
Are you stupid, or just desperate?

Fuck off, Russian shill, we can see right through you.

Putin literally put every nationalist in prison. Also like a month ago people were calling to boycott something for using niggers to advertise and those calling for boycott were arrested for hate speech. Putin is an enemy of white people. But he is against fags and trannies, so i guess your entire person is built specifically around hating them which makes you think he is good.

You don't have children and never will.

> sons
are you assuming their/theirs gender??????

Attached: 1622321410825s.jpg (125x124, 3.03K)

>Putin literally put every nationalist in prison
Mongolian nazi's? Good.

Attached: mma-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 74.9K)

His country was the one who flooded your country with those retarded ideas after WW2.

this, kurwa
painting Putin and Russia as some sort of savior of whiteness and culture and so one is fucking retarded, russia is as degenerate shithole as it gets

It should be your job as a parent to teach your children not to fall for the globohomo agenda, not so authoritarian cuck.

Do you Westoid faggots still believe in witchcraft or sth?
Where by a man gets into kikeism becuz he touched sum grass?(ik it's a wall I'm making my point)

>cherry picked example will sure prove that Putin is totally against niggers

Dude Pukein replacing my country with middle asians beacause theres no way to keep economic going without underpaid labour. Now they mostly only one how gives birth because only thing that normal Russians between 18-30 want is to leave this shitty country.

Attached: 604.jpg (397x597, 312.1K)