Stock Market Thread

Lets be deadass fr for a sec ok bros?

What happens tomorrow in the US markets? Will commodities continue to moon? Will tech dump after this little bounce? What are we in for?

Attached: A38E1BE0-C363-41E4-8C2B-07F0BBB52BA0.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/46882922#bottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

invest in the russian central bank i heard it is going to explode tomorrow

OPTIONS TIME

Go to biz lazy fuck

kek

Who cares. I'm buying.

Attached: 1645836186856.gif (250x203, 138.07K)

tech will tank, Russia produces a certain % of the materials needed for semiconductors worldwide

boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/46882922#bottom

Here you go :^) they love visitors from Any Forums

I JUST WANT TO AFFORD A NEW GPU

Attached: pepe-reeeeeee.gif (498x253, 165.65K)

2 more weeks and Gamestop will be worth whatever you sell it for, have diamond hands bro, be an ape. No paper hands allowed.

ooga booga this better work or imma kill myself

Sell SPX500 it only had the 3 days price correction cause biden said they won't get involved in ukraine, well now they are so fucking sell on high leverage, ez money.
Also sell russian stocks, those faggots are going down.

KEK KEK KEK

Wait a bit for the FOMO to happen, and then have cash ready to buy. It'll be a long haul thing tho, so don't think you'll be getting rich anytime within the next 3 - 5 years.

you can't invest in a central Bank, but SverBank you could

The market is just another theater of war. Whatever happens it is being driven by disinformation on both sides of the conflict.

>Lets be deadass fr
What? I don't speak nigger

1 Week: A bounce, number go up, stocks up, crypto up, bonds flat, metals down, commods flat.

1 Month: Reality kicks in, number go down, stocks down, crypto down, bonds flat, metals flat, comods up.

1 Year: Reality is a mother fucker, number go to hell, stocks go to hell, crypto flat, bond shit themselves, metals up, commod soar.

(Also, if you see "internet go down", banks affected, expect 3 day ~ 1 week shutdown of banks and finance all accounts frozen, then roll out of Central Bank Digital Currency, with all other crypto banned.)

Attached: comfy_become_it.jpg (601x601, 108.25K)

Barring them from Swift, no one will be able to buy russian commodities. Unless through some other system. That is pretty crazy.

>Will commodities continue to moon? Will tech dump after this little bounce? What are we in for?
Both of these, but not in a straight line.

Since you asked like that, buy the dip. Then kys