Come on, Any Forums. Before the nukes drop, be honest and true

Come on, Any Forums. Before the nukes drop, be honest and true.
Have you ever kissed a girl?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-26-16h26m52s032.jpg (1920x1072, 181.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5f1mCn3Yv5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DID SEX ON MY WIFE TWICE THIS MNORNING

Attached: images (27).jpg (294x171, 5.29K)

Yes, it was your mother.

no, and think god i didn't. I turn 22 very soon. In high school there were girls i liked but thank fuck i didn't kiss them. Once you hear the conversations they have when not around other boys, you become sick with the things they've done with other people. There was one girl who i leshitimately liked and wanted to go farther with but when i found out she's fucked at least two other boys, i noped the fuck out of there. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: 1544926100343.gif (375x211, 953.6K)

nope, i am a 24 year old incel, and i will die one.

Attached: 1616762665930.png (680x680, 315.21K)

>Sorry OP, I'm not listening. Just came here to say...
>Anime has become so fucken gay. Unbelievable fucking gay.

Yes, a few times. The thing I will regret most is all the women I have had sex with are not attractive. I will never know what it is like to hold and fuck a pretty girl.

Attached: 1644859558192.jpg (1334x750, 56.35K)

Haha

Attached: 1633262477525.jpg (455x285, 28.94K)

I found true love as a teenager and married her. Being able to get laid and share a life with a woman who loves me has been the absolute smallest mercy in a life of tragedy and death. Thank whatever god you keep that whatever goes wrong in your life you don't have to look into the bright green eyes of a beautiful woman and explain it to her in a way that makes it sound like everything will be fine.

Attached: jakub-rozalski-grunwald1410-final.jpg (2244x3220, 1.82M)

>tfw 20 and kissless hugless virgin
No big deal desu desu. My autism contributed way more than a girl ever could.

Never and do not even plan to, these women literary stuff their mouth with nigger dick or lick another women pussy. Yeah I am not kissing that bacteria hellhole

32 year old wizard calling in.

Eat meat lift weights love Jesus drink milk. Holes are redirecting for money and energy. "blah blah sex is good!" If it wasn't we wouldn't all be here against our will in such great numbers. Water is wet and the sun shines no fucking shit. Some people are born to lose, and like many of the nameless undesirable men I will be culled in war or the Babylon chains of an uncaring society that needs blood and sweat.

See you on the other side and remember, as hard as it gets you had the chance to sweat in peace to bleed less in war.

No, I’m all alone in this world. I’ve been stuck in my house riddled with anxiety and depression every since I was jumped and beaten up by a gang 5v1.

I’ve been rewatching mirai nikki recently so this thread is nice.
>tfw no yuno gf

Yuno gf would be nice innit. By your side no matter what happens.

Married, two kids, third on the way, had a nooner with the wife yesterday.

Attached: 99134F10-69DE-4764-97B6-57A96E1BC786.jpg (640x640, 28.13K)

>ywn score
why even live

The universe really had to do em like that.

Me too

No. I am completely alone in this world and have no one. No family, no friends, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. I have chosen the life of the hermit

Attached: ECC664BF-6167-418F-ABC5-A9E6B90362AD.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

No, my girlfriend and I are going slow and traditional. She's saving her white cock virginity until marriage.

Yes.

Many times. Had seggs alot too. But did it ever mean anything?
Maybe not.

>going anywhere near 3DPD

Implying I would soil myself with 3D

Attached: 77019623_p1.jpg (2894x4093, 504.27K)

based hermit

No.

Ye the first one was Jewish too

yes my cousin.

last night, we made out and then played halo

Attached: 1617558792525.png (1163x543, 776.9K)

Obvious, I just regret not being more of a player at all cost when I was young.
I lost a lot of chances along the way.

Yes.
Here's a song just for you french bro:
youtube.com/watch?v=5f1mCn3Yv5Q

Once. 20 years ago.

Yes, real question is, did you kiss your homies?

No. And I've grown to have nothing but resentment and anger towards this world. I'd love to see everything burn in nuclear fire.

Thank you

had a quick peck when i was 12. but ever since then, no. god has blessed me with terrible social anxiety. even the couple of times a girl actually went up to me and said, "i like you, you want to go out?" my anxiety went up and all i could do was say "that's cool" and walk quickly in the opposite direction.

Why do you think it is like this?

you know user, they say how you can tell if your ugly yourself is that you never kissed or had sex with pretty people...

Dog id

>anime
kys srsly

Delusional retards ITT.

Do you even know where you are?

songs with this sort of vibe have grown on me, guys

Girls have poop in them.