NUCLEAR ARMEGGESON IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

mobile.twitter.com/EndGameWW3/status/1497977945280978958?cxt=HHwWnIC93aXA8ckpAAAA
THREAD THEME;
youtu.be/ZeMlQEWEg2Q
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1497980823995301895
vocaroo.com/1bDiyZxKyDWP
youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI
youtube.com/watch?v=vXrpFxHfppI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great, another use for my N100 mask back from covid days. (less dust inhaled - easier to change clothes and clean up yourself).

good morning
you've missed a bunch already
russia just blew away a nato weapon shipment
direct russian on nato action

be afraid goy

Over and out he said, with a
>45
To his head.
Go fuck yourself memeflag

If EU nations make a false move here, Russia will go all the way. If they do not back down and accept that Russians will not stop at anything to rid Ukraine of (((azov battalion))) larpers and clowns selling out Ukraine as chief human trafficking spot of Europe, they will be met with a nuclear response. They will stand down and accept that their schizo criminality has failed, and that Ukraine will be pacified, or they will not survive what responses Russians will bring.
This is life or death for Russians, and they will not suffer the hypocrisy of pedos and globohomos in Brussels or the chimp outs of their diversity hires in Europe larping as based and redpilled in Ukraine anymore.

>you've missed a bunch already
>russia just blew away a nato weapon shipment
>direct russian on nato action
I did not miss it, and neither did Russia.
twitter.com/i/status/1497980823995301895
>inb4source

If Putin were to launch nukes, every single other country on Earth including China would instantly mobilize everything they have and march in to disarm Russia while trying to shoot down Russian ICBMs and avoiding retaliating with their own nukes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, etc.
Good morning inb4. Have you noticed the position of America's E6b Mercuries lately? They're not over water to talk to subs like they usually are, but deep inland over US mainland, talking to silos.
This isn't the end, but you can see it from here.

Attached: 1562615269241.png (400x416, 204.3K)

In 15 minutes?

Can Confirm.
Zero Hour 9AM is Here.
Good Luck
and
Good Night.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210320_165815.jpg (416x202, 46.77K)

Society wouldn't collapse, at least immediately.
There would be millions of casualties in major cities. But states would likely remain functional, nuclear winter takes some time to really set in.
After Russia is disarmed we just eat the bugs and attempt to survive the incoming ecological disaster.

chinese cannot move unless they desire a nuclear response from our end. Not even DOD will pass up a chance to break the chinese communist party militarily using the hammer if the opportunity presents itself. Everybody's got a gun to each other's heads, but some heads are better protected.
If everyone loses their shit at once, and they don't accept that they need to leave Ukrainian business to Russians, everyone will spiral straight into hell. EU is a lying snake of a globalist organization with black is white priorities, and Russians are in the right to perform this Search and Destroy operations against the little woke larpers in (((Azov battalion))) and their criminal accomplices in Kiev who thinks war crimes and trafficking in Donbass and Ukraine as a whole is a side benefit for their ingenious corruption.
Pretty simple.

>ad hominem
of course a worthless degenerate isn't capable of a real argument

>r-russia will be destroyed
>t-this is it goyz
>w-we are winning
>*surrounded*
Nah, some good folks will ensure that should you jew around a bit more, MAD scenario will come into play. We should learn from Russia's example in dealing with infiltrators and traitors in our own nations.

kremlinbots are not even reading the posts they reply to anymore

Go write moar fairy tales for (((huffpost))) you utter niglet lmao
(((azov battalion))) soibois being put in their place is a good thing. Too many worthless larpers in Europe who can barely deal with a few niggers and sandnigs but sneak into Ukraine to larp and attack the 'helpless'.
Not looking too fresh now, are they?

Attached: nonstop.jpg (574x576, 70.51K)

Your late.
vocaroo.com/1bDiyZxKyDWP

Attached: Skychan2.png (1000x587, 419.94K)

>and neither did russia
kek

Attached: C8E3EC79-BAED-4641-89A5-EFFC3B07F4AA.jpg (1200x797, 88.04K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Attached: 1644304417322.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

Dude, I'm going to be too busy not having any power if I am unlucky from the sudden FLASH off i the distance. Or the complete and total isolation if I am lucky.
His last thread 404'd.

does anyone think this is anything other than bluster?

Brothas tha sun just went down but now it's coming back up

Attached: IMG_20210822_225322.jpg (223x166, 19.9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vXrpFxHfppI