Trump and right-wingers will be forever demonized in the history books if Putin is defeated

Trump and right-wingers will be forever demonized in the history books if Putin is defeated.

Attached: 56515600-CE8D-4D69-90CD-83242749B963.jpg (772x779, 367.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Crimean_status_referendum.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

>implying we already are not

Good. Accelerate.

By thine own hand.

If a miracle happens and humanity isn't dragged into an everlasting Orwellian hell, shills like you will be judged by history for trying to make it happen.

This is why we must support Russia. The children of tomorrow won't care about our struggles if the history books villainize and demonize us. How will they know the validity of our complaints regarding this state of society?

Glory to Putin!

Trump and right wingers have always been the underdogs, nothing new here.

Attached: IMG_4100.jpg (486x568, 67.62K)

trumps not president, retard

Yeah, I used to sympathize them, but after this I just realize that they are just a bunch of bitter fat basement dwellers.

They are just stupid with an edge-lord complex

Nobody cares what liberals say about history. Everybody knows they are liars and historical revisionists. They tear down statues after all. Fuck off.

Sure, but what do you think the new generations will learn? Transgender toddlers/white cucks will all be normalized and encouraged. They will not have the frame of reference of a normal society that we were lucky enough to have.

This is from a yaoi hentai isnt it? I have Read gay Trump supporter fanfics to know that

>that they are just a bunch of bitter fat basement dwellers.

Those are lefties boomer user. You're still mentally stuck in the 80s.

Attached: IMG_4109.jpg (1065x3105, 1.01M)

Ofcourse the Swede would do this. Faggot

>Trump and right-wingers will be forever demonized in the history books if Putin is defeated.
lol ok, Trump was unironically right about russia and nato, but the media will just lie as always
if youre still listening to (((journalists))) youre a retard

If.

Where is this meme that right wingers support Putin coming from? Every major right wing politician is condemning him

fuck loads of trump tards are supporting Ukraine
what are you even talking about

As far as I can tell, politically speaking this will make for better polling for Trump. Especially since he is seen as strong man, leader.

The only jew tricks I have seen thus far are blaming the war in Ukraine on economic problems domestically. We'll have to see how that plays out but I don't think it will work.

Attached: 1635119729652.webm (640x480, 2.64M)

>Putin is defeated
THE KIKES CONTROL THE NEWS
FAKE JEW NEWS MEIDA STRIKES AGAIN
STOP LETTING THE JEW MEDIA BRAINWASH YOU
RUSSIA IS FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF UKRAINE

GAS THE KIKES
FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
>GAS THE KIKES
>FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES

>t.wink

Here, have some hope Ivan
I pray for ruskies victory, swift one at that

"The Allies condemn and will not recognise Russia's illegal and illegitimate annexation of Crimea" -NATO

Not recognizing Crimea & Donbass independence is nothing short of Western Imperialism. Political decentralization is a core tenet of (classical) liberalism, if one side of the country wants A and the otherside wants B, instead of letting less powerful side be subject to the more powerful side, you allow both sides to go their own way. Russia didn't annex Crimea & Donbass, complete lie, it's the residents of Crimea & Donbass overwhelmingly want independence from Ukraine, just do a little bit of google work for once and check the polls: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Crimean_status_referendum.

Good.

I used to support Trump and now he's showing his true colors as a traitor with his praising of Putin. Orange haired fucking retard can't help but praise his master.

Nobody believes a word you just said lol

>siding with the WEF, UN, trannies and redditors to own the... ?

>if Putin is defeated.
I dont understand how this would negatively impact trump.

> Classical Liberals will face humiliation if a quasi- communist dictator fails his invasion is a neo-liberal proxy state

Nigger what?

Attached: 1596127359567.jpg (716x1024, 115.58K)

Russia didn't imperialize, it was a civil war. Than afterwards, we started levying severe economic sanctions on Russia destroying mutualistic trade between Europe and Russia. Of course it's always the big blocks that can get away with it (Europe has GDP x10 that of Russia). Economic sanctions are nothing short of act of war on the populace, it's genocidal.

We are the bully, the power block, sauron.