TO ALL IVANS ON Any Forums

Come here, brother. Take a sit. Go ahead, take a spoon and enjoy my freshly prepared żurek. It tastes good, doesn't it? Oh, don't worry. There will be seconds if you like it.

While you eat peacefully let me ask you few questions...

I gues you're ready to die for mother Russia as any good patriot is. But your homeland isn't under military attack, so what makes you not value your life and be ready to die in a nameless grave on a foreign soil?

I understand that you see Mr Putin as a great leader, but if he decides to start a nuclear war, not only you and I will be dead. So will be the people we love, our families, our friends and neighbors. Everyone, Ivan. Everyone.

Is there anything, that will be able to peacefully change your mind, Ivan? That would convince you to return to your motherland and live a peaceful life?

There. These are my questions.
Your want that second, don't you? My pleasure, Ivan. I'm glad you like it.

Attached: 1620747747224.jpg (700x689, 92.96K)

Dead rusky chuj = good rusky chuj

Thank you for being nice to your retarded chimp-tier cousins, Krzysztof.

Based foodposfer. We have that too in Spain.

Attached: 1645982180480.png (720x504, 255.65K)

If you didn't want to piss the Russians off you shouldn't have tried to put nukes on their border, Piotr.

In Soviet Russia food eats you

Recipe? That looks tasty.

>eating soup out of a coconut

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

God I wish I had food in a bowl made out of bread

Attached: 1616587355559.png (988x739, 892.58K)

Damn I’d eat that ass-first.

Eastern Europeans are so fucking cringe

A good russian is a dead russian.
Fpbp czechbro

Ukraine is Russian soil. Give it back, Krzysztof.

Stop supporting PejS and other kikes, faggot.

Everything I loved has been dead for 2 years, thanks to masks and needles. What do I have to lose in nuclear war? The chance to take an experimental medical injection to appease the profit margin of a corrupt pharmaceutical company?

Attached: 20220225_202326.jpg (1077x804, 265.08K)

Is that bread with liquid IN it?
Doesnt it break the bread?

It's bread

do we?

>go to take bite of soup sandwich
>soup leaks everywhere
who thought this was a good idea?

I like how there isn’t a single Ruskie ITT

that is a bun you uncultured swine

Domino's does that here in the states though it's not soup, it's pasta.

I'm not eating your чypeк or whatever cum soup this is. You poisoned this shit, didn't you. And you were going to announce that by the end of the thread, to try and "gotcha" me. Guess what, nigger? NOT HAPPENING. YOU CAN YOUR DISGUSTING DOG FOOD, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU.

they are too busy eating the soup

Attached: IMG_20220226_101600_293.jpg (960x1280, 447.75K)

>eating bread out of a coconut

Nope. It's called żurek and it's fucking delicious. You should definitely try it. You will not regret.

really?

Kek

kill yourself tranny

how is that soup even possible? the bread should be fully sloppy.

> if he decides to start a nuclear war

where the fuck did you get this idea now? from same media who locked you in for 2 years because of a flu and now went into ghost silence like nothing happened just in the time the bullshit was starting to unravel?

i don't give a shit about ukraine conflict, i do care about you faggots being easily manipulated though

I only read first paragraph thank for food look good

Do poles really just slice a bread open, spoon out the content and fill it with soup??

Stupid-a fahking zoomer

Attached: MV5BMTcxMDk4Nzk2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMwNTU4Mg%40%40._V1._SX640_SY972_.jpg (360x360, 14.27K)

shut the fuck up tr*nny freak

My thoughts as well, doesnt the bread gets soggy?

Breadbowls are peak rustic comfy, plus no bowls to wash afterward.

Attached: 1580468715197.jpg (902x677, 103.93K)

>your homeland isn't under military attack
no is is being occupied by kike imposters brainwashing russians into thinking they arent russians and taught to hate russians

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Do Polacks really?

Attached: 1611640779117.gif (174x176, 786.35K)

Lol

We call it a “bread bowl” around here. They are very popular with soups, broccoli cheddar in particular is good. They are meant to be eaten once the liquid is poured in. The crust is strong and thick enough to prevent to any leakage, but if you are too rough with your spoon you could theoretically tear it and leak the contents.

My experiences are that the liquid will be gone before it has any time to make the crust overly soggy, you then tear apart the bread and eat it because it is enforced the soup.

Yes.
The inside of the bread that was taken out can be used later to make Mielone.

Calm down, Ivan. No one is trying to poison you. I know that you woulld like to have a sip of that delicious looking food. Don't worry. It's fresh and age. Just look . See? Nothing to worry about. Now eat and think about the questions. How will you answer them? But you don't have to if you don't want to. Then just enjoy the meal, Ivan.

I fart from the ass

Slavic ciuntries are wealthier under the Anglo German rule but do you feel respected by them? I got the impression that they see you as white Americans see Mexicans.

Not a ruskie but... Can I also get one of those zureks? They look good

Attached: 1645691558712.jpg (293x172, 6.89K)

Eat your beans, Nigel

Attached: 1645982975153.jpg (1280x1280, 129.99K)

>not only you and I will be dead
Wrong, MAD is a Jewish deception. Also, redditspacer.

>żurek
ok but what is zurek though?

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

You add cum into the soup, lots of cum. The whole Polish/Ukrainian village gathers and literally circlejerks into the soup to make it thicker. Then they paint the bread crust with a thin, barely noticeable layer of manure

it's soup cut out of bread, it's really not that big a deal. you eat hotdogs and hamburgers and toad in the hole, and you even eat broth with bread, so why are you triggered by broth in bread?

That picture got me fully erect

>put nato troops 300kms away from moscow
>why are they getting angry?
We discussed this over and over. Nato only understands the language of violence

Depends on the type of bread used, and of course how long it's been sitting there to soak.

Attached: Chechen_Uruk_Hai.png (160x226, 81.27K)