First the 100-billion-euro declaration of rearmament of the Bundeswehr and now this from EU President von der Leyen...

First the 100-billion-euro declaration of rearmament of the Bundeswehr and now this from EU President von der Leyen, who is also German. The 4th Reich on the way?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (587x577, 320.19K)

Reminder that nobody voted for her. That's you know the EU is peak democracy.

100 billion buys a lot of broom handles, use then responsibly.

>kremlin media machine
>meanwhile 100% of the western media has one opinion: russia bad
muh independent free press is a meme

Attached: 1645975925095.jpg (622x778, 154.5K)

>The 4th Reich
it has always been their goal, but it wont be the based one

Attached: 1641145913051.jpg (1239x2451, 354.34K)

It's called freedom of speech, remember.

Yet the same news corporations owned by the same six people with links to various Western governments will persist, because they aren’t compromised at all

Sure

that sounds very democratic

>oy wey our truth is the only truth!

and you niggers clapped for germany as being based

Merkel was in the FDJ

Ursula is Jewish. Her hair is NOT blonde. Sounds like Germany will be used as the first heavy NATO nation to instigate the Jewish Freemason WWIII orchestration.

EU on its way to create Inverse Great Firewall, but that will have same effect. Like these faggots haven’t done enough shit during the “great pandemic”. Now they are just steam rolling ahead in few years Iran will be more free than western world

Sorry this is bullshit her father was a high ranking SS lieutenant and she is a tradwife who has 6 healthy german kids.

i've been saying for a while that the EU bureocrats have an enourmous hard-on for China and their way of control, while they larped against it in the media

these times just prove it

>tradwife

she serves the WEF globohomo

i wasnt aware of that, altho it doesnt surprise me

we dont want russian shills

Based Nazi West

what is your argument ivan? she has 6 healthjy german kids

It's so realistic that another Hitler will rise up out Germany now.

why is she so based?

Attached: Unbenannt23.png (606x811, 723.1K)

its called keeping russian shills out of EU

Like someone who fights in this upcoming war only to realize the lies of thee Jews that put him there and his friends who died for Jewish lies and an entire population who sees it too. It's only a matter of time.

I wonder if their beloved parliament gets hit first ?

She was, however, nominated by the European Council, which is made up of the heads of state of EU countries, which by the Copenhagen criteria are required to be democracies.

So it's not really all that different from most Parliamentarian systems, where you vote for a party rather than a leader, and then the party, having been elected, selects a leader.

she has my support

That's an act of aggression. That will lead to war

>muh propaganda
I haven’t checked the others but RT seems pretty chill desu

You'd need ten times as much money and a couple years with someone who has experiece to fix the BW. Right now it's just money thrown out of the window to appear as if the goberment is doing "something" that should've happened 10 years ago.

thats an act of defence against russian aggression

Attached: Unbenannt.png (603x455, 267.51K)

tradwives stay at home, not head unelected globohomo bureaucracy comissions that are deliberately ruining the west.
Her dad being a SS officer likely means she will do exactly the opposite, as the holohoax indoctrination is the worst in cucked germany.

found the kike

you will finance that by paying 2x the gas and heating

They will spend it all on vaccines, carbon offsets and diversity training.

seriously, at this point i hope that germany would swallow couple nukes because they're so fucking braindead that it's quite sad to watch

Post nose, Schlomo.

it's the right direction, isn't it? just appreciate that. We have the 3 largest military budget now after USA and China

Most east germans were.
That's like saying "the Pope was in the Hitler youth".
Says absolutely nothing.

Attached: Comfy.png (561x561, 328.14K)

better watch your tongue or we gonna bomb belgrad again