This shit is legit terrifying. It started as Crimea 2.0 but is VERY rapidly devolving into fucking world war 3

This shit is legit terrifying. It started as Crimea 2.0 but is VERY rapidly devolving into fucking world war 3

Attached: 1B05F872-B6BC-402C-B7E6-E77204A2C3FE.gif (220x220, 1.36M)

shut the fuck up

A Swede. Every. Dumb. Thread.

I'm already bored.

Attached: 1633112257480.jpg (1103x835, 258.22K)

London will be nuked within 48 hours

ok cool I lived a good life

Good, our economy needs a world War.

Unfortunately, nothing is gonna happen

Why is it terrifying? If you and your entire social circle just cease to exist suddenly, then what's the problem?
You probably won't even realize it before it's over, and nobody will be there to miss you.

sooner is better, if possible

>legit terrifying
go back faggot

Obvious reddit tourist.

if only

If you were not a nulo faggot you would know that, for years that has being the globohomo plan.
They fail in everything as they do so the only solution is taking down everybody with them toward death. The biggest power trip move they can do.

>posting Pedro Pascal
>the biggest reddit fag you'll ever see
You have to go back.

> all oligarchs register their companies in London
> all oligarchs keep their money in London
> all oligarchs sue each other in London
> all oligarchs buy property in London
Naisu.

Russians are just culturally enriching bongistan with uranium

The ambient must be heavy in the kremlin right now, wouldn't want to be one of those guys having to deal with putin's temper at the moment

good, nuclear winter is just what we need to mitigate climate change.

Putin's greed truly knows no bounds. He could've been happy with the 2008 gains but noooo. 2014? just a taste Bydlo! Fucker is conquering the world.

stop being a fucking pussy

i truly cannot fucking wait for ww3, im gonna stab so many people and commit suicide

This poster is asian

G O O D
the world needed a reset and not a globohomo commie gay space reset but a real deal holyfield, raze the earth, napalm breakfast, total war tier depopulation event. In the long run it's uber necessary, and any true loving human would be willing to sacrifice themself for the cause if they could verify with absolute certainty that depopulating in such a radical way would help reorganize the system and increase quality of life so that we can grow sustainably and without the harms of the current system. It's utopian, but so Is the alternative communist idea

Putin has not had this much internal resistance to his rule ever. He blocked Twitter and Facebook yet even Russian newspapers are critical of the war.
The gdp of Russia is the size of Pennsylvania, no way can Putin reconstitute an army under sanctions. Parts & ammo depleted, equipment and morale degraded. There won’t be WWIII if NATO jumps in. There will be Russian conscripts trying to find reverse in old Soviet tanks, lol.

London is literally worst than any american cities

Hello Ivan

If the thread isn't about how to survive rape I don't know what reason there could be for them to comment.