KHARKIV HOLDS

4 constant days of Russian attacks and bombardments
All repelled

Attached: 63.png (1202x164, 21.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/udzu4g
rumble.com/vw0for-russian-solider-from-dagestan-calls-home-and-tells-friends-about-horrible-l.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiev

Whoah 4 ENTIRE days?

Its always memeflags
Or people with 1 post its not even funny anymore
im gonna play ac 1

Attached: 1645980188257.png (860x650, 59.57K)

I make like 50 different Ukraine shill threads nigger, I can't reply to every single one.

>russia will take kiev in 2 days btw
>can't even take kharkiv
losers

>russia will take kiev in 2 days btw
Who are you quoting?

The whole of Russian shills days ago and even before the invasion.

All refugees are welcome. my ass
streamable.com/udzu4g

they are telling them to back off then shoot warning shots in teh air. meanwhile you hear pajeets filimg and talking

Damn and Russia bases their military objectives on Any Forums posts how will they ever recover.

What will the cope be this time?
>we're going slow because we want to do it properly
>we're going slow so we dont hurt civilians
>we're running out of fuel because we dont want to damage the environment of ukraine
The Russian cope and the fucking idiotic edgelords who have been memed into believing them is beautiful. Russia is taking losses at a historical, WWI level here. Read this transript from this Dagestani churka about how badly organized the attack is despite having been planned for months lol
rumble.com/vw0for-russian-solider-from-dagestan-calls-home-and-tells-friends-about-horrible-l.html

No, Russia bases its military objectives on capturing key places which they have failed to do even with overwhelming air superiority.

They aren't going slow though. Its been 4 days. What level of copium are you on?

Literally everyone but a few of us - who said Ukraine was a trap for Putin that he'd been baited into by the Brits and US - "haha ukraine going to get steamrolled" etc - "kiev in 6 hours" etc. Obviously a lot of Kremlin disinfo shills on here - they were probably the ones saying for weeks before "no one is invading why are the West making this up" lol.
Russians have lost all credibility. Their maskirovka is completely beaten.

I honestly have no idea how they gonna take us, population is very angry on aggressors

Ukraine is getting steamrolled though.

Kiev is like 50km from Belarus. Kharkiv even closer. Mariupol the same. These were day 1 objectives lol. This isn't operation overlord I saw someone try and compare it to. Its fucking Ukraine you utter idiot.

>Ukraine is getting steamrolled though
>Day 1 objective take Kharkiv
>4 days later still haven't taken it.

Attached: 1645918542619.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

Considering they are btfo the russians out - causing casualties at what looks to be a 4/1 ratio, russian morale is totally fucked, and considering that the Russians havent even taken a single city yet and are bogged down and running out of fuel already, considering they couldn't even keep hostomel airport and their Spetnatz and now Chechen irregulars got wiped the fuck out. Yeah ok chink. What will your cope be when Putin gets lynched I wonder?

You were speaking to Russian high command? did they tell you their time tables?

They're just going to surround and siege, no need to kill civilians or large military classes.

Kiev: population 2.9 million
Kharkiv: population 1.4 million
I don't think any army would ever hope to capture cities of such sizes in Day 1?

Kharkiv is directly on the fucking border to Russia, how fucking slow do you want to take it ? When the US forces crossed into Kuwait from Saudi Arabia in 1990 it took them 4 days to completely route the army there.

They themselves are already running out of food, user

>>Day 1 objective take Kharkiv
Things you just made up
> causing casualties at what looks to be a 4/1 ratio
Neither Russia or Ukraine have listed their own casualties.
> russian morale is totally fucked
No it isn't lol
>Russians havent even taken a single city yet and are bogged down and running out of fuel already
Both of those things are untrue
>considering they couldn't even keep hostomel airport
You know everyone now knows this turned out to be a lie? They have hostomel airport right now.
> Spetnatz and now Chechen irregulars got wiped the fuck out
What lol?

This level of deranged coping can't be healthy. I hope you're being paid.

>city of russia

>Considering they are btfo
Another day of this and they will have half the country.

Attached: 123.jpg (1338x908, 469.53K)

>overwhelming air superiority.
Well one objective has been completed, and might I say, one of the most important.

Le ebil right wingers in his head

You’re comparing this to fucking Kuwait? Are you retarded?

Do you think these lines mean anything you just drew on the map ? Holy fuck how fucking clueless are you about war ?

yeah dude driving your tanks over main roads deep into enemy lines dosent equate to controlling anything around those main roads

If they take ukranistan quicker than the mutts took Iraq, the kvetching will be otherworldly.

Attached: 1645747640418.jpg (553x926, 374.17K)

this
idiots just don't want to kill civilians which intentionally interfere. there's no point in that, everyone knows that Russians eat children. we need to level everything to the ground. it's the only way out among these idiots.

2 more weeks of bombardment before they advance

> That transcript
kek. God I hope that’s real it’s to funny.