Patriotism

Is a mark of the retarded. If you would fight and die for an egregore you are an absolute fool. Imagine killing someone else because some maniacal zogbot told you to. I used to admire republican Americanism but I've come to realize these people are just propagandized retards. I never understood poor retards being proud of their country like it's not just a murder/slavery machine maintained by the entertained lock-step. Ukraine bros don't fight for your kike puppet president. If he cared about your and your way of life he would have surrended your little shithole country and life would have continued as usual. While I applaud some of the courage I've witnessed if you are gung ho to run into battle you are just signing up to be statistical Cannon fodder. Don't so brashly throw away your lives. Don't mistake either that there are not situations that could arise that deserve a proper response like war, but Ukraine Russia is manufactured bullshit of the highest order and anyone who is "choosing sides" is retarded or an instigator. So when you see war mongerers just see them as lost retards.

Attached: 1643648279370m.jpg (1024x1015, 127.25K)

OH, I'LL NEVER KILL MYSELF TO SAVE MY SOUL

OP is brown

Your racism is as retarded as your patriotism
Yes there are violent niggers but to think whites are the pinnacle of creation you obviously haven't taken a look at your own life.

It’s simple. Is the country representing what you believe in? Is it controlled by people who have your best interest in mind? Are you free and I mean truly free? If any of these questions is answered with no, then your country is not worth dying for.

Is all that leg shit for real?
Didn't actually read the OP because it looks gay as shit

My legs are like that and I can jog just fine

Hey I have this book

>posts irrelevant time wasting pasta with unrelated image
lol kill yourself shill nigger

>imagine being so unloved

in your world, you feel no investment in what's around you because no one gives a fuck that you're alive... sucks bro.

>w position
MUH DICK

nice i found a copy online and flipped through it its very impressive i mostly wanted to see if there were other cute drawings of japanese girls and i was not disappointed

i dont have many saved pics on my phone
what am i shilling? humanitarianism?

right

I love when girls sit in that position. Thanks nature. Also trannies absolutely btfo.

same i tired it to test it and i lock up but apparently can do it

Bump

Kill yourself shitskin

Yes, give up and let them govern you. I'm sure they'll not butcher your families and anyone who could potentially oppose them. Just give this one country to hit- putler and he'll be satisfied.

I can kind of do it but it hurts my knees

just tried out of curiosity, I can do it just fine

what are you so mad about retard? that youve been psopped into hating people youve never met? it must be scary brushing up against the limitations of your own delusion hence the angered response because its easier to protect your precocious retarded perspective by ignoring with hate. sorry you got totally broken by kikes. not to mention the whole kike hating psyop was ultra effective on pol. obviously kike mischief is rampant but to think they are at the top of the food chain is retarded

Any time I top a transgirl I'll have her try to get into that position just as a subtle fuck you to the stupid bitch. She doesn't know, but I do.

>hit- putler and he'll be satisfied.
Stay in reddit

LOL

ya putin definitely wants to genocide ukranians thats definitely his objective

it's not like people mysteriously drop down balkonies in russia or anything when it's convenient.

That w-position really is quite attractive. I also like it when a girl sits with her knees pressed against her breasts, since it makes the hips appear so wide.

More retarded nigger tier strawman bullshit.
You know nothing about anyone here, niggercattle. Always the same bullshit.
You dumb fuckers will be dealt with.
Keep creating chaos.
You're only destroying everything that protects you.
Thanks!

Fuck your lazy slide thread, faggot.

>Just give this one country to hit- putler and he'll be satisfied.
wtf i love putin now?

i never said to give anything up maybe the op sounded defeatist but its just that to be proud of your country is colossal bootlicking and these fuckers should be bending over for us not the other way around. instead the government has been infiltrated and with a tight coordination with the media which is an arm of the cia have totally mindfucked the populace since ww2 into one fiasco after another, never relenting, and people have been reeling unable to regain their footing since at least the 70s

you know she'll probably just like being in something close to that position cuz bottom or something

>Any time I top a transgirl
stopped reading there you muttoid

yeah and youre gonna deal with me huh tough guy
what a colossal retard you are bud you are lashing out against your own psyche, imprisoning yourself with ideas that are not your own and now you are just a vessel of regurgitated opinions you think are the natural response but actually are artificially inseminated in your mind
maybe take a moment to question your own perceptions instead of acting like a dumb unthinking nigger that responds purely with reaction

source

No.
You're pushing communism with retarded broken and impotent propaganda.
You're a failed communist.
A frightened jew.
Nothing you do is going to alter this timeline, neanderkike nigger.
You will be found.

You will burn, yid.
Make another shit tier time wasting futile slide thread, glownigger faggot.
This shit has the opposite effect to your agenda.
It's fun to watch.

I really wonder what retards like you would do if we were attacked on U.S. soil. Just kidding i know exactly what would happen. How can you live with yourself knowing you'd leave your friends and family to be raped and killed by a foreign military power? If you don't fight alongside your own countrymen you'll be fucked. Fucking faggot on stanby ready to spread your ass for your enemies.

ukraininans have literally nothing to fight for other than whatever propaganda they cling to

i also am assuming that the russians wont walk in and rape all the women and kill the men... which i still think is the case

don't worry op, your aids blood wouldn't nourish the tree of liberty anyway

The w sitting makes my peepoo funny.

rare smart burger

What art book is this from? I think I have it bookmarked somewhere. I want to learn to draw after I get a real job

im not a communist or a kike
im not a capitalist either or some anarcho syndaclist im just cognizant that society is inherently evil and the modern state is an advanced form of slavery

not everyone on pol is a bot im not a bot i live in california and am a thinking feeling person thats trying to point out the absolute retardation i see around me

u may have some mild form of schizophrenic paranoia brought on by the psychosic of propaganda.

youre the fag that wants to die for your kiked country
be my guest

tl;dr
You come here out of fear and hatred.
Stop projecting, niggercattle kike.
You will pay for the damage you constantly generate in this beautiful world.
You're just scared and frustrated that none of your old tired and tattered tricks work anymore.
The world is awakening to the jew.
Nature is Racist.
Nature is Fascist.
Stop trying to use trick lies to change the reality of the Natural Order, you worthless fucking parasite.
Take your fucking medicine, you filthy tick.
You can't stop what's coming for you. Not like this, you pathetic rat fucker.
It's fun watching you try.

You're going to fucking burn, edomite scum.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1621876029497.png (580x720, 709.36K)

OP Graphic triggers the trans freaks.

Yes. Exactly. You will be found. You will burn.
You can't stop this now. You look foolish trying.

You should run, niggercattle kike faggot.
You stupid parasites get what you fucking deserve.
Keep talking.
You're nothing but static on the wind now.
Fuck you.
You're already extinct, and too ignorant and arrogant to accept it.