/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1680 - Back from the dead edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed) (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

LAST

Attached: media_FMnWItlX0AEXl0e.jpg name=orig.jpg (959x1280, 180.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/ukraine-our-full-solidarity/
t.me/s/intelslava
youtube.com/watch?v=gSl35Roz38c
youtube.com/watch?v=64ha0_2Lzss
youtu.be/wKaMizgxzeo
goodwordnews.com/uk-revives-cold-war-era-unit-to-tackle-disinformation-reuters/
chroniclesmagazine.org/blog/the-russian-invasion--three-scenarios/
rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4ipGwiWkJA
timesofisrael.com/ukrainian-forces-destroy-convoy-of-56-chechen-tanks-kill-general-near-kyiv-report
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497975708769034240
youtube.com/watch?v=r66jjYdBmg8
youtu.be/onMbSLuC7Oc?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=b4_AGXN4OS4
youtube.com/watch?v=232xA2e8RiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N62RYVeW6y4
youtube.com/watch?v=kM8njsCpcyw
youtube.com/watch?v=f6gNS9MKkOE
pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/02/26/7326282/
youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI
twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1497982746123247623
youtube.com/watch?v=NsJQiH-W1rE
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylV43ZjjuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANIME

Attached: 1645554608230.png (634x857, 324.3K)

Attached: FMkUxmTXMAAyGLo.jpg (1093x1090, 98.84K)

Did the Ghost unlock his Tactical Nuke yet? He must have a good killstreak by now.

Digits for NATO trucks getting wasted on the border.

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: FEB75E03-76CA-40C8-AE0A-88D9E1F9919E.jpg (367x550, 58.77K)

grazie per il pane

if only they used planes...

UKRAINE WILL WIN

KYIV WILL HOLD!

PUTIN WILL CAPITULATE!

Is Kharkiv taken?

fugg, rollin' again

digits for nato response force rolling into belarus instead

World Economic Forum @wef
>We deeply condemn the aggression by Russia against Ukraine

weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/ukraine-our-full-solidarity/

Attached: 4987214.png (1196x1010, 555.53K)

in peace time

in war you need your whole heart, drink water

You know what's really sad? Japanese ultranationalists. They slurp up anything the GAE tells them and unironically want more bases on their land despite how with them having GAE bases, they will never be anything more than a vassal state that will inevitably become just like America

To be fair lots of Americans protested against war, mostly because it was Bush doing it.

dogturk gypsies look hella sexy with their skulls busted open

Attached: eviscerate a shitskin dogturk gypsy.jpg (668x445, 141.55K)

the real one is turkey, turkey manages to trigger all NPCS

nth for cope

Attached: a fucking bird.png (614x768, 453.44K)

Since the beginning of the special military operation, the Russian armed forces have hit 1,067 objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine — Russian Defense Ministry

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation announced the defeat of 38 Ukrainian S-300, Buk M-1 and Osa air defense systems, as well as 56 radar stations

Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation: 7 anti-aircraft missile systems were destroyed today, including one S-300 near Kramatorsk. 3 attack drones "Bayraktar TB-2" were shot down near Chernigov.

Since the beginning of the operation, 254 tanks and other armored vehicles, 31 aircraft on the ground, 46 multiple rocket launchers, 103 field artillery pieces and mortars have been destroyed.

LPR troops, with fire support from the RF Armed Forces, successfully advanced another 4 km deep into the enemy’s defenses — RF Ministry of Defense

t.me/s/intelslava

Attached: 16459726045030.jpg (800x1106, 146.01K)

Yes. It makes you more alert and productive. It's basically microdosing meth

Attached: what the fuckahahahah.jpg (680x1006, 410.52K)

Adviser to the head of Zelensky's office said that a foreign legion is already being formed in Ukraine

Attached: 16023469494921.jpg (850x1196, 129.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gSl35Roz38c

escape from kharkov

Don't forget who is fighting for what.

Attached: 1645922471682.png (816x1397, 753.93K)

Good Job

Attached: 1645729781762.jpg (1024x1024, 110.89K)

>Be russian officer
>Receive news that tanks won't work because they aren't getting maintenance
>Try to find out why
>Some soldiers sold all the maintenance gear
>Tell them I won't tell anyone if they give me some of the cash
>Mechanics are also busy raping and beating new recruits. Glory to Russia
>Higher commanding officer asks if we the unit is functional
>Shit, I will get in trouble if I tell them only 30% of the tanks work. Tell them 70% of tanks work.
>Higher commanding officers pass on information
>In every step of the command structure the officer thinks "shiiiiiet, if the numbers are too low they will investigate and find how corrupt I am"
>This happens all over the place
>Shoigu tells Putin "Comrade Putin, all our tanks are fully operational and our soldiers haven't been subjected to anal rapings"
>Putin is under the impression that they are strong and can easily win
>All officers start crying while the sounds of poor Sasha getting his cheeks clapped is heard in the background

Attached: anti-russian-propaganda-actual-russian-4345409.png (500x790, 160.43K)

Supposedly heavy fighting rusisans starting use stronger equipment

one is a White nation. the others are not. that does make it different

Attached: 1459637724907.png (400x319, 147.18K)

Oy vey nuclear crisis soon

kek. almost along the lines of the "sarin gas" attack when they tried to sell the invasion of Syria to the normies.

rolling. fuck the globohomo

The lack of new kino grad vids is the worst part about this war.

yo, what's the young leader pootin doing? I'll have to hit up with schwab..

Any info on how many swines have been slaughtered for salo?

there they go (sirens)

>america kills shitskin muslims
>russia kills whites

Reported to German Police of Freedom Incorporated

Enjoy punishment for bigotry racist fuck

I'm starting to understand why stalin did the whole no step back thing

For those who can't read Russian, Chinese embassy just translated reposted tweet.

Attached: 1645981973096.jpg (1440x3216, 1.39M)

How come Chechens always look ultra-manly. They must be the most high-test race on the planet.

Rollin Rollin Rollin

muh soros boogeyman

get fucked

Someone tell Soros' Open Society borders are just lines on a map

youtube.com/watch?v=64ha0_2Lzss

End this war already I'm tired of the propaganda and ridiculous claim

Sigh, Yugoslavia.

Roll death to globohomo

Oh, now the Slavs have become white after all. I see

Attached: 16062572549070.jpg (811x1148, 104.58K)

this is what you get when you close to Kadyrov, funny thing is that his right hand is still with him in Groznyi

Pile of shit seethes that his project is ruined. I hope old fuck takes living organs out of your relatives to prolong his life while you worthless cattle be thrown for pigs to consume.

Fuck Russ*a and Russi*ns in general, but I hope the floppaposting Russian is okay if he's drafted.

Attached: E3hsoMuVUAMk91Z.jpg (885x667, 294.39K)

>country operating fine under autocracy
>YEAH NUKE 'EM
>country has the gdp of iraq but is a """""fledging democracy"""""
>YEAH LET'S GO TO WWIII FOR /THEIR JOO/

if you're not fighting against soros&co then what are you fighting against?

They've been warring and raiding for their entire history, low test churkas got darwin'd long ago.

>Russian MOD announces that any NATO forces within Ukraine are now a valid military target, as they are supporting the enemy.

Attached: b3e.jpg (800x450, 50.66K)

>The essence of our organization is its belief in respect, dialogue, and collaborative and cooperative efforts.

>We therefore deeply condemn the aggression by Russia against Ukraine, the attacks and atrocities.

>Our full solidarity is with Ukraine’s people and all those who are suffering innocently from this totally unacceptable war.

>We will do whatever is possible to help and actively support humanitarian and diplomatic efforts.

>We only hope that – in the longer-term – reason will prevail and that the space for bridge-building and reconciliation once more emerges.

Klaus Schwab and Børge Brende

Attached: 0EC33029-DF11-471E-B6F3-F2BC49A99AB6.gif (686x955, 105.87K)

You’ll never get communism again.

Putin will fail.

Freedom and democracy are all that matters now.

*loses to taliban*

Most of them seem to be coming out of my country too. It's annoying, and it doesn't seem they ever switch tactics after being counter debated. They just keep spewing the same shit over and over.

>Germany
>saying anything about Slavs

fuck off kike
freedom had its chance
It gave us trannies

fucking finally, goddamn retards

are you implying that was for ZOGmerica bombing Serbia? look at the flags in the pic, Serbia ain't there
>have become
always were

Attached: 1623902582289.png (384x378, 118.48K)

Islaam is the way brother

I'll try to find more info. it's difficult because there's too much propaganda. I'm lurking on the russianchan(2ch) /wm/ board but it's difficult because my google translate is really slow.

I miss him....

Ukrainian Refugees At The Poland Border

youtu.be/wKaMizgxzeo

Attached: 1645981261070.gif (445x250, 3.44M)

i hope more wipipo die

>gayraktars are no more because shitkraine is down
Shitskin dogturk nigger bros??

Attached: best dogturk dead dogturk.jpg (854x641, 148.31K)

Oh boy shills are in full swing lately

I don't really care much about the war I just want to see new war footage and the strategies employed. If nukes are employed all the better for it will be massively spectacular.

>that was
*that I was

Lmaoing at poles getting blown up running guns for bandera worshippers.

>our neighbours are subhumans who will seek revenge for fake warcrimes that never happened
>our best shot at regaining our former glory is bowing down and getting strong under the americans
for them its the only rational choice

Trans people are better than Russian commies

Be lucky Trump isn’t President otherwise Putin would have been wiped out already.

I....I can't disagree

>Freedom and democracy are all that matters now.
Digital ID and Social credit score combined with Pederasty Trannies Bacha Bazies for Epstein type freaks elite combined with police state totalitarianism in Italy with muttified and destroyed cultures and religion in order to consume and rent property and eat the bugs and sleep in a pod?!??!

Yea I will kill you if you try that here.

I don't want to end up being in trenches ._.

> Russian MOD announces that any NATO forces within Ukraine are now a valid military target, as they are supporting the enemy.
I'm going to request to put the "current events" banner on the Wikipedia article about the Third World War.

Attached: 1645982255949.jpg (853x1280, 112.86K)

AHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UTTER MUTT

^:)

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-02-27 194034.jpg (1122x735, 136.64K)

goodwordnews.com/uk-revives-cold-war-era-unit-to-tackle-disinformation-reuters/

And I'm starting to understand why Stalin did the whole Holodomor thing.

If they don't agree to a cease fire tonight, Kiev will be Groznied by end of day

Fuck off faggot

>bowing down to gay Jewish mutts or bugmen chinks
How about neither

hm.... now that I think about it.....

>respect, dialogue, and collaborative and cooperative efforts deeply condemn atrocities solidarity innocently unacceptable war humanitarian diplomatic reason will prevail bridge-building reconciliation

Attached: 1645681607074.png (600x986, 601.24K)

You won't the war ends today or tommrrow

Just think user, when you take Kiev, you can rape any woman you want.

rafidis btfo

Attached: rafidisbtfo.jpg (1079x760, 166.02K)

>no one ever complained about the US wars
Retard trying to rewrite history

You wont. Either Ukraina ceases to exist and nothing happens or Nukes fly, there is no in between.

Roll NATO is aids.

>are these globohomo shills in the room with us right now? :^)

Attached: 0tu6q48vw9471.jpg (906x720, 55.72K)

are you insane?

user this is because the offensive in Ukraine is retarded and needs a new general you should probably using your drones and what you learned from Syria

What's that mean? "To Kiev"?

And now it’s another gay shit hole thats about to collapse again

lmao shia shitskins btfo

Really? And get away with it? No one will care?

There's a Serb columnist and writer I've followed for years that listed what he thought was the most aggressive Russian outcome. Interesting in light of recent movements. Article was written on the 24th:

>The maximalist scenario would entail Russia taking physical possession of most of Ukraine. The “Banderistan” in the west—roughly one-fifth of the country (Galicia, Podolia, and Sub-Carpathia, marked in blue and green on this excellent Italian map)—would then become an overt NATO protectorate. Following regime change in Kiev, the rest of Ukraine would become a Finlandized, demilitarized buffer, while the east, including Donetsk and Lugansk, would remain nominally independent Russian protectorates. Extreme Western sanctions would be applied against Russia, including its exclusion from the international banking system, Swift—but Putin expects that anyway.

>By the end of the first day of operations, it was confirmed that Russian airborne units had captured the Gostomel airfield, just north of Kiev. That may indicate that this maximalist scenario is in the cards, in which case the ground forces from Belarus need to reach the base sometime tomorrow.

chroniclesmagazine.org/blog/the-russian-invasion--three-scenarios/

Attached: Ucraina_fra_URSS_e_indipendenza_edito1121.jpg (2000x1335, 408.05K)

i'm looking at one

This. America is not a white nation.

> You won't the war ends today or tommrrow
Yup, Putin is desperately suing for peace right now. He couldn’t take a single major city and is running low on supplies and munitions.

I don't mean Ukraine. It is about the sanctions. There is a high probability of bigger shit because of them.

Counter "disinformation" the west really has no shame

This is because of SWIFT and arming of Ukraine, to prevent something even more stupid.

yep

>>Higher commanding officer asks if we the unit is functional
>>Shit, I will get in trouble if I tell them only 30% of the tanks work. Tell them 70% of tanks work.
>>Higher commanding officers pass on information
>>In every step of the command structure the officer thinks "shiiiiiet, if the numbers are too low they will investigate and find how corrupt I am"
>>This happens all over the place
This is literally any organization with a chain of command, the information gets glossed over a bit by every link resulting to the brass having absolutely no clue of what is actually the situation

yes

rt.com/russia/550778-rt-sputnik-ban-eu/

wtf are those niggers on about?

>European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced on Sunday that the EU will ban the Russian media outlets RT and Sputnik accusing them of spreading “harmful disinformation.” She did not specify whether this ban will apply solely to television broadcasts, or whether RT and Sputnik’s websites will be affected.

A portrait of PUTIN was hung in the administration of Genichesk(Ukraine) youtube.com/watch?v=a4ipGwiWkJA

>suing for peace
>all peace treaty talk have been started by ukraine
???

Not nearly to the extent with what were seeing now with Russia.

Yes.

Who do I finance to ensure this conflict continues? Peace is undesirable.

Attached: E-HA_fiUUAI4NRp.jpg (1200x1680, 403.94K)

They’re going into Kiev for leverage and distraction

Have the Chechen homos arrived yet?

Attached: ChechenHomo2.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

I hate the antichrist!

This If the west continues to isolate Russia, I can easily see Putin pulling something even more dangerous.

Shitkraine is rekt by chad Russians and all the shitskin dogturk niggers are seething hard because of it

Attached: cut off a dogturks head.jpg (668x561, 51.87K)

>Mfw negligible Russian gains today
>Mfw Kharkov battle was a total failure
What is the actual explanation for this other than “lol Russia retarded”

To Kheiv, it's a muslim invocation, mashallah

With option two they will be force fed globohomo and will have to import ships of Africans. I doubt China or the Chinese people would demand much besides them just falling back into their sphere of influence and becoming a tributary state to them just like the old days. At least they won't be mutt slaves and furthermore, they will never be anything more than a GAE satellite under option 2

Attached: Orphan_Of_Kyiv.jpg (663x847, 93.34K)

>Ukrainian forces destroy convoy of 56 Chechen tanks, kill general near Kyiv – report
timesofisrael.com/ukrainian-forces-destroy-convoy-of-56-chechen-tanks-kill-general-near-kyiv-report

Well according to Bulgars, Ukrainians are white and you're not lol

hahaha, saved, but it's really repulsive

FUCK THE US
FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK EU
FUCK NATO

What's wrong? Ukraine needs to take Russian refugees. Stop being a bigot and shaming them for having guns and tanks. That's just their culture.
When you look at this picture, you see violent barbarians and murderers. When I look at this picture I see a doctor, a lawyer and a stock broker.
Borders are just lines drawn on a map by evil racist white people. An open society would reject such a concept.

Attached: 1645830403053.jpg (584x900, 78.3K)

>JUST IN - EU is banning RT and Sputnik, and their subsidiaries.
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497975708769034240

They could at least be better with their shilling instead of using the same arguments. Diversity hires?

You could say negotiations, but I think Russia is being a bit retarded rn

Dunno what you are for user, but clearly NPCs aren't freaking out due to whiteness, or it being in europe, but because they are brainwashed and afraid that all their one sided actions with assurances from america might have some actual consequences, kek. Not saying that russia will, or can, attack and win against nato, just that it's amusing how even the ghost of push back against their politics sent europe into a histeria bad enough for germany to try and arm itself, kek.

I get flashbacks from the siege of Aleppo

Actually fucking BASED

I hope he just annexes it all so that they don't have to deal with shitty 50 years of retarded reunion that can be prevented by western dogs

roll and the jew of ukraine is beheaded

No way that's real

Chechens north of Kiev

Attached: cDghsd69kqrUfPc2.webm (720x1280, 1.35M)

HAHAHA

CHECHEN “CHADS” HAVE ALL BEEN KILLED

The Ukraine conflict looks like a decisive NATO victory. I wonder what will happen to Russia and Putin now.

They're just removing the counter narratives so the npcs don't think for themselves. Our politicians really believe we are so stupid to just believe everything they say.

>times of israel

>NOOOOO HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN EUROPE AGAINTS AN INVADER NOOOO THEY HAVE THE SAME INFLUENCE AS BOTSWANA BUT THEY'RE SUPPORTING THE JOOS, AND THEIR ANNIHILATION WILL SURELY FIX MY INCOMPETENCE AND UN-FEMINISM MY WOMEN NOOOOO

Attached: 2d1.png (917x1027, 31.22K)

>battery was too low, please understand

Digits for nuke to ryiad

so true!!

Hohols genociding Chechen population?!?!?!?

Time ti punish them.

I'm going to have to call bullshit on that until I see b52s taking off

Diversity hires + legacy hires + hand egg hires + donation hires.

Yeah, so why didn't your image say that?

You're a roach

It's not, there's a picture of the General and a voice message on insta of him calling out.

geopolitically relevant (russian energy & potential lack of it!)

GERMANS BUILD THIS
SHARE VID
PLEASE DON'T FREEZE

How to build a better brick rocket stove for $10
youtube.com/watch?v=r66jjYdBmg8

DIY Brick Rocket Stove - Cooking Without Electrical Power
youtu.be/onMbSLuC7Oc?t=143

How To Make A 4 Block Rocket Stove
youtube.com/watch?v=b4_AGXN4OS4

be ready before you need it
cheap as fuck, easy as fuck (just in case)

Simple and cheap Water Filter

How2: Make a $5 Emergency Water Filter
youtube.com/watch?v=232xA2e8RiQ

DIY Berkey Water Filter System CHEAP!
youtube.com/watch?v=N62RYVeW6y4

also BUY TOILET PAPER NOW BEFORE THERE IS A RUN ON IT!!!

and BUILD A BUCKET TOILET!!!
UPDATE 2.0 | 5 gallon composting toilet with urine drain
youtube.com/watch?v=kM8njsCpcyw

buy a 5 gallon bucket
buy a toilet LID
buy a bunch of SAW DUST

put down saw dust
shit
cover with saw dust

(piss outside) (you want it to DRY OUT, and it will not smell, be generous with the saw dust

then drive someplace inawoods or walk to a private area with grass and hide behind the bushes and Dump the bucket (this is when SHTF times)

Why We Built Our Composting Toilet and You Should Too!
youtube.com/watch?v=f6gNS9MKkOE (still just a bucket and sawdust)

Attached: Akemi yells.jpg (765x796, 60.55K)

Attached: 1645982710594.jpg (961x672, 154.45K)

Chechens are an infantry army though?

how's it going dogturk roach niggers did those gayraktars do much before they got blown to pieces

Attached: 1629925007725.png (600x600, 237.91K)

THAT'S IT, KADYROV'S FINISHED

>Ukrainian troops defending Chernihiv blow up 56 tanks... of diesel fuel
pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/02/26/7326282/

Attached: file.png (690x387, 321.24K)

This was already refuted yesterday

Attached: 1645907268664.jpg (690x1415, 451.75K)

>56 tanks

Do normies not realise how expensive a single tank is?

inb4 Imarat Kyiv

LIVE
youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI

>The Ukraine conflict looks like a decisive NATO victory
On twitter and reddit, you mean?

Anime

Attached: 1644444395849.gif (500x450, 968.92K)

No.

>indipended kyiv
I hope they will all suffer a gruesome death.

they're mostly RAPE ops

What do you do with a roach sandnigger gypsy you cut off its limbs and head and burn it

Yeh, Magomed Tushayev is alive as well

welcome "1 post by this id" gentlemen, leave your badges at the entrance

56 water tank
My bad

This is some really weird bait.

Attached: 242269F0-A3A2-45A0-8A73-B6139F6166E2.jpg (1293x1080, 512.25K)

I want to be a chechen too

I shilled for Ukraine because they were the under dogs and were getting fucked up but now I'm back to supporting Russia because they're getting humiliated, also Assad must be shitting his pants, now turkey will rape him and mutts too.

roaches are for squashing and burning. they're really not worth talking to

twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1497982746123247623
Sweden just announced it will deliver 5000 anti-armour rocket launchers, 5000 body armour kits, 5000 helmets, and 135,000 field rations to the Ukrainian armed forces

Attached: E8H6sYEX0AoxmRd.jpg (640x617, 54.63K)

>Retaliatory measures being developed by Moscow and Minsk will be “very tangible,” but it is important to think them over “very carefully,” Lukashenko said, not to self-harm.

>The Belarusian leader has also said if the West moved to put nuclear weapons in bordering countries, he would ask Putin to “return” its own nuclear weapons to Belarus.

>Moscow said on Sunday that Ukraine has agreed to dispatch a team of negotiators to Belarus for talks on ending the military conflict. The talks will take place in the Gomel Region, close to the borders of Russia and Ukraine, chief Russian negotiator Vladimir Medinsky said.

Holy kek has ukraine propaganda been right about one thing?

chinese volunteer corps when?

>/uhg/ is leaking in
luckily its time to go to bed

I absolutely, seriously hope Russia was serious about striking weapons convoys and it wasn't just bullshitting, or a fake news tweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsJQiH-W1rE

Attached: 1645978869982s.jpg (436x349, 48.79K)

Have you noticed that those who spell it as kijyiv tend to have useless opinions?

No.

>not to self-harm.
kek Union State puts more rationality in it's decisions then W*st0aids

>Dunno what you are for
ideally, for both (((Zelensky))) and jewtin to meet their end in a ditch. but it most likely won't turn out that way
>NPCs aren't freaking out due to whiteness, or it being in europe, but because they are brainwashed
well, yeah

The west is kinda waiting for you fine folk to depose your president.
2 days ago I would have implored you to do it, but since he's the new trump/hitler, I literally want him to live forever just out of spite.

Nope. I'm still waiting evidence on the 3x IL-76s downed with 200VDV in each of them.

don't forget the Juchechads

article is from today

I hope so too.

Lol

Attached: 1645934950282.jpg (828x1670, 817.46K)

Don't think the announcement is fake, but it means they will / would strike them inside of Ukraine obviously.

It's the most logical thing. Russia, from what I understand, don't want any territory there. Russia wants a BUFFER between them and the West.
The push of the (((Western))) scum has forced Russia to start this military operation.

It's all SO easy to understand.

>posting this much cope

Attached: so tiresome.jpg (1200x1200, 309.77K)

When are the talks supposed to conclude?

Of course. It's all hohols and other deluded idiots that do it, you can immediately discard their opinions. It's important to spell it that way when making memes

Attached: 1645893768308.jpg (700x868, 82.72K)

I wish that they get irrational enough to incinerate the entire US.
Getting tired of this faggot charade.

Last year, Putin unexpectedly appeared at the a virtual WEF meeting hosted by Klaus Schwab after years of nonattendance to such events.
He then went on a 45 minute monologue about how the attempt to create a liberal-globalist unified world order had clearly failed and that it was obvious people were not going to accept such a thing being formed anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ylV43ZjjuM

30:30
>It is clear that an era associated with attempts to build a centralized unipolar world order is over, it hasn't been started even, there were attempts to do just that but it's over. Such a monopoly was inherently contrary to the cultural and historical diversity of our civilization.

Attached: Schwab and Putin.png (1271x658, 960.78K)

>timesofisrael.com

LOOOOL