What are the political implications of getting your sleep deprived ass shot in your pink pyjamas because you forgot the...

What are the political implications of getting your sleep deprived ass shot in your pink pyjamas because you forgot the passphrase?

Attached: kievpost.jpg (583x740, 88.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its always Niggers

Was this an execution or did they fight back. Does any side care about war crimes in general?

Somehow I feel like it's mostly Ukrainians killing each other as everything thinks everyone else is a saboteur.

>killing muslims
this is the war i support

>using medical vehicles for military purposes
well that's definitely a Geneva law violation, but I guess nobody cares anymore
bring out the nukes, I wanna stroll across błędowska desert in nuclear winter

That's exactly what it is .

Ukraine just keeps shooting their own civilians for resisting conscription.

what do you mean?
arming civilians without briefing them about whos the the enemy and how they look is the correct way of doing things

Wow mutt, its almost like you are catching onto things. Good for you

Bruh they are terrorists that russia paid to terrorise ukraine they have been doing it for years.

Obviously not #justNATOthings

Probably what it is. Keep in mind that are a lot of pro-Russia people in Ukraine. I wouldn't be surprised if they were being targeted and labeled as "saboteurs"

Also make sure you tell your population of newly armed civilians that there are Russians around and they could be anywhere.

Attached: a76dg4DM_700w_0[1].jpg (574x739, 48.76K)

What's really funny is how many people took automatic rifles and immediately sold them to criminals.
Europe is going to have thousands of automatic weapons in the hands of their gangs for years to come.
They are going to blame Russia for it too when it was their own shit being handed out by their puppet regime.

There's no way this is real right? As in there's no way ruskies got the muzzies to pretend to be an ambulance crew (for what fucking purpose?) And fuck around right?

The Russians are the one keeping the utilities on and the gas flowing to keep them warm.
Why would they need to send in saboteurs into the city in the first place?
They could freeze the place out with the flip of a switch.

>give out 20k aks to literally whoever showed up
>they're civvies so 0 people actually coordinating this shitshow
>no chain of command
>fearmonger that EVERYONE is a saboteour when they could just bomb with cruise missiles
>civvies shooting civvies enjoying themselves with an ambulance joyride because they think they're fucked regardless
>IT'S ANOTHER RUSSIAN SPETZNAZ GROUP SLAVA UKRAIN

Sorta makes me wish they invaded Romania too, give me a free gun so i can mow down 50 gypsies and call them saboteurs or plainclothes russians or some shit, please.

This never even happened, it's all fake news

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc Guys, watch it

>Break cover to sabotage a civillian ambulance
Right
More likely regular dudes looking to steal shit to trade for food

Kikes noped out before they blew bridges and forced men to serve..
>Millions of cell phones everywhere. Only these stills and other misinformation.
If your winning why the demoralization? Maybe your losing.

Attached: 1645954849631.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

Russian programming kicking in.

Clearly only lowly chechen hired mercs would steal an ambulance and drive around pretending to help people. Saboteurs no doubt.

at this pace there will be triple digits of dead civies in Kiev before the moskals even roll in

they killed innocent civillians
based ukrainians lol

>oh got not the muslims that fight against the globohomo

Attached: 1645927323565.jpg (500x750, 78.67K)

How I like my impartial news? With "Glory to Ukraine" written underneath them of course.

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers
>muh zelensky on the front lines
>muh snake island heroes
>muh general sacrificing himself by jumping into a tank while holding a grenade
>muh prince of kiev, riding on horseback into battle with a lance and splint armour
>muh Magneto of kiev, the kid who ambushed soldiers by dropping kitchenware on them (a body count of 25)
>muh shark of kiev singlehandedly with explosives sinking 30 submarines
>muh citizens stealing fuel from tanks and then destroying them the next day
>muh Iron Man of kiev
>muh Samurai of Kiev, a Japanese ambassador who now wears his ancestors armour.
>The civilians who killed plain clothes russians (Other Ukranian civilians)

>was this an execution
Noooo, couldn't be. Ukraine wouldn't do that. Out good buddy Ukraine!? Never.
They were both reaching behind their backs to pull weapons.

Your face when you realize this is exactly what the race war will be, niggers getting free AKs and free will to go around and shoot white people and Twitter will just call them saboteurs.

In fact it already happened in Seattle's CHAZ, they shot some black kids that they called fascists. One died. But you guys don't remember that.

Attached: 1332113159565.png (390x430, 278.95K)

I have to give to them. No one's death goes in vain. Every death is used as propaganda to support their war effort

>>The civilians who killed plain clothes russians (Other Ukranian civilians)

Seems like they are starting to get paranoid