See you in 2012. TIME RESET ANONS

If the nukes get launched or if there is war with NATO CERN is going to reset the clock to 2012..

Prepare yourselves anons.

This was CERNs original mission, remember it grew out of the Cold War Tech race.

Attached: Cern.jpg (1280x720, 446.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gVKKtnKHPzw
youtu.be/td-_pUPVjdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes please I want 2012 again, please please please let it happend

god i wish that was real

are you telling me kurisu and okabe were the bad guys ?

Attached: DkSrcawV4AAKIRH.jpg (1000x563, 97.27K)

Please 2009 so I can see my mom one more time :(

will we have our memories?

Gee, I wish user
So i could tell my younger self to stop cooming and get my shit together.

Attached: 1426893421546.png (645x773, 29.29K)

This, exactly pretty pls

Attached: 1509937915629.jpg (244x206, 5.53K)

But I don't want to go back to hell.

Back to /x/

stop cooming and get your shit together

>reset the clock to 2012..
that doesn't sound too bad...

ಥಥ

Please go back to 2001, pre 911

Please send me back to 2002, I have so many regrets but the 80s and 90s were too painful to relive.

>actual redpill: the nuked were launched ten years ago, we already got sent back to 2012, this is at minimum our second time around.

You might be right.

I’m not reliving that shit

This.

No but you will have deja vu and may recall this timeline in your dreams or through intuition. Unless God allows you to remember.

I think only a few will remember.

I had that feeling when the elections changed to Trump..

Does not work like that
It would be a splintered reality

>2012
Not far enough
The poz had already set in by that time. Normies and their smartphones were already shitting up and killing the internet, YT and Google were already in full censorship mode.

stfu man, god damn take your depressing ass somewhere else

They can only go back as far as 2012 because that is when they created the loop.

imagine it just resets us with no knowledge of the reset and we just keep repeating our mistakes in an eternal hell.

>Cern's mission actually gets up into an alternate timeline
>Literally the exact same timeline of events that happened in our timeline occured in this new one, expect in
a different year and with different stages of technological progress(i.e Trump got elected in 2006, Covid-19 happened in 2010, 9/11 happened in 1990 etc)
>However because of some technological limitations and the fact that the internet isn't mainstream yet, Alot of 20 year old men got duped into the Syrian War and Americans in the 1980s unironically believed Saddam Hussein had a Stargate.
>Films like Shrek are 2D, and "modern movies" like Zootopia have the same animation quality as the Shrek in our timeline
>All of those Twitter users would just be weirdo hippies protesting on the street
>Mfw

Attached: PalT33g.png (640x786, 545.04K)

I'd buy a lot of Bitcoin desu

Expanding further.

This explains why people have alternative memories about small things like Bernstein bears. It isn't multiple timeliness but memories from previous failed timelines that merged.

I wish

No they wouldn't we would get transferred to another timeline. Praise the Emperor of Man.

idiots would

the vaxxed wont be able to reset and will be stuck in hell world.

idiots would bug it; this isn't supposed to go this way

:'(

Well shit, buying buttcoin next time round if thats the case.

Also, this is how the Michael Jackson and Salt-N-Peppa music would sound like in this Cern-Reset timeline
youtu.be/gVKKtnKHPzw
youtu.be/td-_pUPVjdo

Guys don't forget to buy some of those bytecoins in 2012

being transported back to 2012 would only be great if I retained my memory, but if I did, then surely would everyone else too

same
and buy a buttload of buttcorn

>not schizophrenically encoding hints into your soul, and unlocking them every time they pull this shit.
Ngmi :(
Try again next time.

First question: How is such a thing even possible?
Second question: what happens to us, the people currently living there?
I'll wait for the third.

You do know that you won't remember traveling through time right? From our perspective, we are already on the final timeline wherever it ends.

Step 1: fuck up the timelines and make everything evil
Step 2: Rewind the timelines when everything comes to a head and kills everyone
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

I need to unlock my tertön powers I guess

I rather die than going back in 2012

I WILL travel to Japan and save SNKfags from their grief, Isayama's onsen will not become a reality.

Fuck you, i like the present i like to suffer

Attached: 1645902665006.gif (112x112, 19.72K)

Uhhh, am I going to age backwards or am I going to return to 2012 as my current age?

Sounds good but i just hope i won't end up as a braindead tranny in the next timeline.

Attached: 1645934789807.jpg (488x342, 57.59K)

Britbro...

Attached: 1645539321863.jpg (811x613, 63.08K)

Send me back to 2005.

This, you cant just undo my pain.

this guy gets it.

This, but no 911 this time

Attached: 1569040907955.jpg (437x484, 22.92K)

We'd have to live through Qanon again. Fuck that.

It's a different timeline it might be a slightly different path you'll be on fren. Maybe you didn't open the door that broke your brain. Love you

Attached: 1645232906975.gif (320x240, 996.89K)

I wish.
Please be right, based schizo!

Attached: 1645725189200m.jpg (724x1024, 144.75K)

LARPers thinking they can reset reality.

If anything, Spirit Science said, the last time Humanity underwent near awakening, the Jews tried to force War dumb fast to distract them.

After 4 years of Red Pill Trump, these fuckers want a war REALLY bad. Keep Red Pilling. Keep awakening. Fuck these phony Jews who don't even believe in their own Bible.

Where in the Bible does it say "You're lazy and don't want to work"? Like what the Jews tell you every day as you struggle looking for jobs?

The Pharoah to the JEWS themself - while they were undergoing slavery, before Moses started them on their Exodus.

How does the Eye for an Eye Passage go? "This Law applies to ISRAELITES and FOREIGNERS alike."

No idea who these people claiming to be Jews are, but they ain't no fuckin' Jews, tell you that.

this
fucking imagine reliving the past decade
NOPE

I want to Resoot so fucking bad bros, please tell me the schizos are right

this is the gayest fucking post i have ever read, go back to your upvote castle and blow cock there please

This is bullshit, but I believe it.

feelsbadman I know the feel..id do anything to go back in time...hang in there user

Attached: 1644957834428 myhopeisthat.jpg (264x191, 8.13K)

i had this thought during my first acid trip
also thought 2020 would be the end of the world
spooky

Seeing my mum one more time would be the only reason for me too, to wish for this kind of reset.
Have a hug, fren.

>After 4 years of Red Pill Trump, these fuckers want a war REALLY bad. Keep Red Pilling. Keep awakening. Fuck these phony Jews who don't even believe in their own Bible.

We are right, if you are awakened you will already know this and it will have resonated with you as we get closer to the reset and world ending event.

Yeah I’ll take the sweet release of death

Fuck it, who cares. Just accept the consequences and die like a man.

Attached: 615459A5-E6F9-460D-B68D-2F043ACA4ED5.jpg (760x760, 101.41K)

One step ahead of you, anons. Making a pit stop here to get an idea of the situation as it happened in the books to see what things I can poke and prod at. I’ll be departing shortly, anons. AMA

Attached: 907EE784-138E-4EA5-ABC0-F686E87B9387.png (408x648, 266.99K)

the bible clearly says if you dont work you dont deserve to eat.
dumbass

Nukes gonna be launched March 3rd
good luck