Why aren't Russians using drones yet?

why aren't Russians using drones yet?

Attached: 1644645465473.jpg (607x642, 36.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1497856040544526338?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497856040544526338|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/russia-ukraine-war-turkey-drone-strike-kherson-first-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unironically good question
they probably dont have

huh, yeah that is odd

she's a terrible person

Duh, she's jewish.

They have barely used any air power at all. Probably for fear of actual retaliation from Western powers.

They can't find a vodka monkey sober enough to fly one.

probably same reason as picrel, it's all MSM LARP.

fake and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Attached: kguguyiumoj.png (902x75, 7.42K)

I'd love to rape her and tittyfuck her large khazar milkers

what'd she do

They don't have them.

they want civil victims as small as possible

they only need that surrender so ukraine will never join nato. no point killing civillians. not everyone is so bloodthirsty like america

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

had an abortion, uses her body for attention, then complains about it, sleeps around with everything, has no morals. The more i type I guess I should say shes the average female in 2022

>russia only kills manlets
based

from what i can find out, they dont have that many armed drones, and a lot of their development started out very late, might be that they dont have enough to use them widespread

why are they using the fat outta shape b-team soldiers and 70s era tracked vehicles? this whole thing is fucky. i dont believe a fucking thing thats coming from twitter, tiktok or the msm.

Attached: 1534025983797.png (353x476, 260.37K)

I have relatives in Odessa right now, my uncle and his daughter.
Yesterday they heard explosions in the air and they say that locals have reported to them that it was a drone, don't know if intel drone or actual explosive one, that got shot down.
Things are moving towards Odessa sadly, I really hope they stay at home and do not come out at all. If I never see them again I don't know what I will do.

Because they're nowhere near as inhumane and fucked up in the head like Amerimutts.

their uav operators are too busy grinding in war thunder

They are you just dont see it

Drones are expensive. Muslims are free.

It goes against their war doctrine, which is to throw as many lives away as possible.

They don't have the technology.

They are using conscripts and old armor to soak up as much of the quality munitions ukr has on the dregs.

Russia doesn't want to destroy Ukraine. They want to take it over long term.

Maybe for Portugal drones are advanced technology.

Attached: Orion-UAV-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 128.56K)

They don't have the technology to go buy one from anywhere in the middle east and reverse engineer it? I'm going to press X to doubt here.

no sure if this is from this war, but if the russkies have drone they have a excuse to use now

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1497856040544526338?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497856040544526338|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/russia-ukraine-war-turkey-drone-strike-kherson-first-ever

Well, tell them to no throw balloons with paint in tanks

>has no morals
wonder why humm

using their army properly would make the war end too quickly. they need this as a distraction.

Post her pregnant belly & engorged milkers.
>I need to COOM

>They don't have the technology.
lol they have drone that flies above all drones and disables every drone underneath it