How is this even possible?

How is this even possible?

Attached: 1644928074840.jpg (512x1024, 62.94K)

her mother is 3/4 white already

Dude must have given her dick worth three generations

If you don't have crystals as your eyes, you're not yt

pol niggas btfo

Albino or wardeenburg syndrome

albinism

Cope mutt

Chad colonizer genetics. simple as.

It's called bleaching. Retard.

Albino have red eyes retard

She probably stole it

She clearly stole it!

Babies have been selected to express the phenotype of the father, since babies that did not look like their fathers were more likely to be killed or abandoned.
The mental characteristics will still be in between mother and father.

Give it a few years and the eyes and skin will darken. Seen this first hand.

Give it back

uh...

Attached: zgjuk.jpg (880x587, 35.33K)

That's the maid you fucking morons.

She's half white. Her mom is full black

If he married a white guy he probably doesn't want her baby coming out dark anyway.

not albino
just very white

*she *she
my s key is fucked

She isn't. She's just half white. Lots of quadroons can be white passing if they are actually 3 quarters white

Attached: 1640953623411.jpg (1536x3400, 897.14K)

Albino

THE SEED IS STRONG

Attached: NED.jpg (239x282, 8.03K)

wait so you saying it's not BLACKED it's BLEACHED

she's very friendly towards the white mailman

Learn how race works, retard.
It's a percentage value.

adopted

Her mom was probably the grandchild of a mulatto. Niggers here in America all have white genetics, unless they are recent immigrants.

Attached: main-qimg-fa9184696015af70fc5df809d31ee2ca.jpg (960x928, 178.86K)

The seed is in the father

Bleached

She has white ancestry.
There was a case with an east african woman and a french man, where they had I think twins where one looked like a blonde woman and the other a black woman with an afro.
Through checking the mother's dna they found that she had some minor european ancestry from a european back in like the 1600s, and it was like a one in a million chance that the genes ended up that way.
Now that east african woman looked fully african black, and the woman in the op looks mixed already.

Albinism comes in different intensities.
That only happens if you shine a bright light directly into the eyes of a OCA1A albino.

>How is this even possible?

She was very good and prayed a lot so God rewarded her with the greatest gift of all, a white baby

what if we were lied to about dominant / recessive genes?
what if euro/white/aryan genes are recessive the first 1-2 generations, but become extremely dominant after that?
what if it was all a psyop targeted at niggers so they genocide themselves?

Not all albinos dumb dumb but I agree she probably stole it

Did that make you feel better your french fried frog

Two white lineage were destroyed creating that mongrel. This is nothing to celebrate

Baby got switched. Feel bad for the parents that got her kid

FAKE & GAY

Attached: sign-sage-ahead.jpg (400x400, 76.19K)

Kek

There is that Brazillian painting about this.
"Recessive" genes are not submissive genes they are ambush genes, they show up later. This is why random pajeets have blue or green eyes.

That is the only white baby on the planet

BLEACHED

Genetics get wonky when the parents are mutts. My daughter has green eyes when everyone in both my wife's family and mine have brown eyes. I got suspicious and made a paternity test but seems like indeed she's mine. Supposedly one of my great grandfathers had green eyes and the gene was just dormant all these generations.

Go research vitamin D
Then consider the amount of sunlight in colder darker climates
All it takes is 3 generations of race mixing for the more suitable genes to thrive in thart climate

oddly german humor that is good. bravo.

Attached: 1618262794646.jpg (720x820, 192.54K)

That has nothing to do with it. It depends on the seed potency of the gene provider. Like I can take a negress out of the blackest corners of the congo and produce something a shade or 2 away from white while some white men would have to bleach 4 generations in to get the nigger out. In point, if the white European genes is strong within you, you can bleach practically anything. White men of that cloth were always the colonizers and conquers in the days of old, that's the type of white bloodline that I descended from.

Attached: 1614882015.jpg (1081x716, 141.43K)

no they don't. albinism is a lightened version of what you would have been. were you gonna be dark hair and dark eyes but got albinism? then you'd have that ugly blondish/bleached/yellow hair and gray eyes, but if you were gonna be blond and blue eyes you'd have white hair and ice blue eyes

pink eyes belong to leucistic creatures, it's something different and can affect albino people/animals too. i've never see it in a person in real life, only pictures, it's ultra rare and they usually can't go outside in the sun ever

I've got kids with quite a few half mix mothers -- they more often than not come out looking white and unless you stand them next to a native Swede or something you can't even tell the difference. If they wind up with full white partners, well, bye bye darkie genes I suppose.

Even my kids with Japanese women are more often than not mistaken for "white" rather than "half". You just never know exactly how it will turn out, so have a shitload and have a good time raising them all.

your fucked up english killed your You potential tho, faggot study moar