URGENT MESSAGE TO ELON MUSK

I'm sure Elon Musk is not aware of this fact.
Pass it on to him.

THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINE.
Remember that Ukrainian Army was bombing civilians in Dombass area for 8 years since 2014,
but western main stream media was never showing that to the western public.

Public in the west were brain washed and lied to by the western media.
Truth was not showed to the western public, but now Ukrainians are crying that they are being killed.
Well, they were doing that for 8 years with no accountability for their evil acts killing innocent civilians including woman and children in Dombass area.

And you Ukrainians know that your Ukrainian nation is a lying evil servant of Satan.
Jesus Christ said that Satan is the father of lies.
Ukrainians, you are children of Satan.
Every night you are going to sleep know that you are a children of Satan.

"Donbass: The Grey Zone"
Watch "Donbass: The Grey Zone" on RTD website and on RT's live feed. The time of the broadcast is available on RT's schedule page.

Attached: Elon Musk.png (745x722, 597.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/
rt.com/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elon is going to build the rockets that cut your head off, Ivan. You worried? He's probably already talking to the US Gov...lol

>"Donbass: The Grey Zone"
>Watch "Donbass: The Grey Zone" on RTD website and on RT's live feed. The time of the broadcast is available on RT's schedule page.

rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/
rt.com/schedule/

There were many cases of gay jews gone wild there, from the civilian protests being suppressed to Holodomor.
They just want to stay away from the russian homosexual jewish mafiosi (oligarchs), formerly known as ashkeNAZI jews from Germany.

The USSR lost. It's not there's to take back.

Btw, youre not going to get an american billionaire on board with rebuilding the USSR. He wants to keep Tesla and Starlink.

If the separatist traitors did not start shit, this wouldn't happen. Why are Russian shills like that?

>Remember that Ukrainian Army was bombing civilians in Dombass area for 8 years since 2014,
Russian shill, fuck off vatnik

>Btw, youre not going to get an american billionaire on board with rebuilding the USSR. He wants to keep Tesla and Starlink.
Nobody wants to rebuild USSR.
Stop believing western propaganda and fake news.

Elon asked russia for help with space launches.

Russia agrees.

Elon finally goes and they jack the price up 3x and try to blackmail him.

Elon builds own rockers.

Russians are fucking morons

Thanks user

user, musk is doing the starlight thing for money
its free advertisement and publicity beyond that despite whatever PR shit ges put about him he does not give a fuck about the conflict beyond that

>Public in the west were brain washed and lied to by the western media.

> t. Brainwashed putin shill

Imagine his Starlink fleet destroyed by russian anti satellite weapon. He's just flexing.

He's the king of R*ddit. Of course he'll aid The Ukraine

How is the invasion going Vlad?

Musk is a literal fraud and conman sponsored by the US government. Almost all of his shit is a waste of money.

Nah, elon went to russia to buy rockets.

he was not alone, with a cia dude.

russian declined, one spit on his shoes. other told him rocket science is not for rich kids.

but its true, they kept raising price...just to mock him lol

>shit is a waste of money.
no, this is a way to get ridd of inflation....its loophole they found to get ridd of all those printed valueless money they create to finance dark operations.

Not all of us. I watched patrols on youtube back then.i knew what they were doing. Crazy war. Russia will ultimately lose. It sad. I like both those countries and I dont know why a better solution wasnt pursued with the same vigor.

Salve Elon

>Ukrainians, you are children of Satan.

Attached: 1645929677369.jpg (1332x850, 132.98K)

God the number of enemies Russia made in the last 3 days really wants me to look forward to the aftermath

Attached: 63f8883eca98e1377d85e68e5632b8f8974b805ec28f2230af7bcb2e622ed6b5.png (479x479, 153.9K)

He knows.
Facts don't matter.
It's us against them.