RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS JUST BOMBED A MATERNITY HOSPITAL IN KYIV! Oh wait hold on its actually NATO doing it in Belgrade in...

RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS JUST BOMBED A MATERNITY HOSPITAL IN KYIV! Oh wait hold on its actually NATO doing it in Belgrade in 1999

Attached: 97606_23032012bombarovanjenatobolnicamisovic_orig.jpg (1024x658, 219.69K)

You'll never be a real woman.

You will never be a human.

All you had to do was accept you're a Turk but no

>You will never be a h-ACK!

Attached: serbrat ACK 2.jpg (640x480, 58.39K)

You have to realize that the double standard is not hypocritical at all. At its core, politics is based on interests. All is fair in love and war. Which is why Serbia is better off allying with China.

Russia just hit the world trade centers with missiles designed as planes

Attached: download.jpg (1486x1001, 336.41K)

posting in epic thread

Attached: 1644418049203.webm (480x480, 2.51M)

>b-but what about NATO!!!1!1!
Don't care didn't ask plus you aren't white

wait, trannies support Putin? I guess I identify as a woman then.

Suck some Putin cock will ya

Kyiv will be Kiev

When you live in soviet Russia and you post something like tgat they kill you.

You only enjoy the freedom you have now BECAUSE America exists.

Go. Go live in Russia for a while. You'll learn.

based. Death to the West, spare Shitalians, Trumptards and Spaintards only.

Attached: 1640549680394.png (493x455, 575.3K)

Why would not Russian bomb NATO w*stoid subhumans? Western gayropeans are not better than mutts.

Sexually active white women? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS NEVER HAPPENED I THOUGHT NATO WAS THE GOOD GUYS LIKE IN THE AVENGERS MOVIE!!!!!!!!! OR LIKE THE HUFFINDOORS IN ARRY POTTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LE BAD MAN!!!!!!!!1

You will never be not drunk... fuck that doesnt sound too bad actually

What even is this kyiv spelling? I have seen it recently but have never understood it since as far as I remember it was spelled Kiev

>Oh wait hold on its actually NATO doing it in Belgrade in 1999
We also bombed a Chinese consulate.

OH AND GUESS WHAT ? YOU WOULD NOT GET JAILED FOR SUPPORTING NATO FORCES HERE ! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ? YOU CAN GET 3 YEARS IN JAIL HERE FOR SUPPORTING RUSSIA !

Киeв. Кieв. Cимпл ac.

Same shit when Milogorci started changing words in their new Montenegrin language

LOOK HERE BRITISH INDIAN REGIMENT DEPLOYED IN SERBIA KICKING THE DEAD BODIES OF POOR SERBIAN CIVILIANS!!! Oh no wait hold on it's actually the serbian gypsies kicking the white Croatians civilians killed in Vukovar

Attached: kqojughevyn31.jpg (2560x3868, 2.92M)

I knew it's fake, but before reading the whole thing I thought it's a photo of some african shithole from the 90's.
Wasn't that far off desu.

Damn... you got me OP.
Good one.

Serbs have taken in millions of € from EU and Germany, their "brothers" Russia armed the Croatian forces while all yugo nations were under arms embargo

Their anti-NATO is just a larp, how many hospitals did they bomb before '99? Even more comical is that Putin probably put the last nail in the coffin for Kosovo

Attached: 1644698485223.jpg (1080x1350, 304.97K)

That faggotry huh. Fuck that shit

You're next Jarek and NATO satanists won't be there to help you except sending tranny brigades to grope your children

shit happens

(((berenstein))) bears

shared

Yes I'm not white like you said and you are racist white supremacist

Tranny brigade is known for its lethal efficiency though. Unnatural killing machines.
It's a bit unfortunate all of the casualities are always on their part, but hey, results are results.

>It's a bit unfortunate all of the casualities are always on their part, but hey, results are results.

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

that makes two of us
except I never believed I was

Attached: kek.png (518x484, 323.51K)

You get jailed in canada for not taking the vaccine

...and then they set the incubators on fire,,,,with babies inside them

Yes, to send a messege to China.

And Chinese will never forget and forgive you for that.

China is now number 1. And it will only get more stronger.

Get ready your ass for Chinese revenge. They already have inside people in your swamp