We are one button push away from nuclear holocaust

Putin is nothing to lose, 2hrs ago he put the strategic nuclear defense force on high alert. With one command, he could end all human life on Earth. Will he do it? I heard Putin has a brain tumor and is highly irrational and paranoid.

Attached: 2CD2A903-FFB9-4469-B480-4E46C389BA24.jpg (1536x1425, 427.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KpTg16N-ZY&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>survives nuclear holocaust epic style

Attached: 1200px-South_America.png (1200x1573, 343.54K)

>Pretending this is in any way a bad thing.

You'll never be a real woman

>will he do it
I fucking hope so

Attached: 1645936248127.png (1285x507, 364.38K)

The biggest nuke in existence has a radius 12 times bigger than Hiroshima. Even all nukes fired humanity wont end. Life however will be a shitshow.

Do it faggot

it's at least some keys and two buttons.

the problem is the radiation clouds. this is something that fukushima has been fucking up and the world covering up, but its real. also we will have jobs going to europe and scavenging art, that will be nice

I think we are going to need a wall around Panama to stop all the freaking central american migrants that are going to come our way.

>We are one button push away from nuclear holocaust
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 773951670_efc8ba0ec1.jpg (500x452, 110.51K)

What is a nuclear firestorm?What is radiation? What is nuclear winter? What is decades or failed crops?

LET'S GOOOOO

>Putin puts nuclear DEFENSE force on high alert
>"Oh noezz guys they're gonna kill us all!!1!"

Fuck off

I heard Putin is acting logical and God himself spoke to Putin and told him to cleanse the Earth of evil.

Max Max.

>he could end all human life on Earth

how can you be so fucking ignorant
HOW
fuckign idiots parroting MSM and muh nuclear
at beast some tens of cities would be obliterated, you haven't got any more nukes in the world than that
life would go on, less people sure, but still billions, would keep on living

FUCKING STUPID GERMIN

hmmm what is nuclear winter? Yeah dying from radiation poisoning or cancer is fucking based and redpilled.

This

Attached: 1640236091673.jpg (700x959, 164.51K)

>What is nuclear winter?
the solution to glabal warming

You know, it is time to end this industrialized society.

Attached: 1630753773180.jpg (750x717, 58.5K)

For real though, if the nukes do fly, how much forewarning will we get?

I live in a city that would certainly be targeted in a first strike

Finally

Imagine if Putin nuked California. Just think how much better America would be. Less people and not only less people but less leftist degenerates

How else you gonna reset the planet greatly? These psychos will do that while covered in a cozy blanket in the comfort of their underground palace with a garden.

>What is a nuclear firestorm?What is radiation? What is nuclear winter? What is decades or failed crops?
A good time.

Attached: 1579862119690.jpg (640x432, 31.42K)

Chernobyl nuclear fart cloud circled the globe twice and radioactive particles were washed into the ground by rain.

He probably will and no he doesn't the media just makes that kind of shit up about anyone they don't like.

What are those countries to the right of Venezuela? I've never heard of them before.

Yes, ok. But without me being burned alive, please.

So what if Putin's got nukes? How many transgender generals does he have?

Attached: ttroops.jpg (1024x576, 108.94K)

>What are those countries to the right of Venezuela? I've never heard of them before.
They're basically just full of niggers with Carribean accents.

What measures/supplements to take to ward off radiation?

i wish i can strangle people who lgbt bullshit to dead

>What measures/supplements to take to ward off radiation?
ngmi

>We are one button push away from nuclear holocaust
Yeah, and for the past two years you said we were one sneeze away from viral holocough.

Attached: 1434677592489.jpg (648x656, 106.79K)

If you have to ask it's already too late for you.

/thread

Attached: 1617268880538.jpg (512x384, 32.12K)

Nuclear winter doesn't happen anymore, the improved materials used in cities prevents the type of burning needed to fuel it.

You will be the 1st to know NATO is going to get destroyed have fun hanze

This.

16 minutes from launch to strike, at least for our ICBMs

Destroying america lgbt culture is a net win any way you see it.

yeah, that's why no one lived and still lives in nagasaki and hiroshima

fucking dumb sack of shit

It will redpill a lot of people.

>pic related

Attached: Familiar.png (451x537, 427.13K)

Hey Pablo know it's the other way around, I'm sick of your poor retards coming and staying in my country specially Peruvians. You are fucking disgusting indios. Eating Guinea pigs, even your women are fucking ugly. We'll take the rest just not you. We have a shit ton of people from the south because your economies are even more fucked than ours. Love that Venezuelan and Colombian pussy tho.

We rather die in the fallout than to see your ugly women, Perú.

He is not really that wrong. True, you cannot kill all human life with nukes, but you can send whole countries into a self-destructing spiral. Societies collapsing. Companies missing basic production factors to make life sustainable at a certain level. Sub-wars breaking out due to fight for resources.

Damn, he's losing hard in Ukraine.

I don't live on the coasts, my city just has a major air force base and a lot of military research shiz.

So I finally get to use my soviet era Geiger counter?

>I heard Putin has a brain tumor and is highly irrational and paranoid.

Wouldnt he be ended by their own people if trying to go nuclear? I mean,they know there would be nukes striking them too

He's scared...
Lets kill him!!!

Not if the Russians have there old ussr plans in place they planned to send nukes down there so no one would be better off than them

that was a fueled up reactor with an open core and an ongoing reaction
thats why the sarcophagus was built, that's why you still can't and won't be able to get near to the molten core for many many years

a nuclear explosion has none of that and its happens in mere seconds if not shorter
it's the shockwave that fucks things up the fallout is minimal compared to chernobyl

Yes. Cuba in reverse.
NATO wants AEGIS Ashore missiles on Ukraine soil. Russia says fuck that.

Do it start with germany

>survive nuclear war
>still South American

I'd rather get nuked

If Putin just declared war on a brother nation over his delusions that he is extremely retarded however if he starts a NUCLEAR war over his delusions then I dare say Based.

Attached: 1645313214148.jpg (900x900, 871.31K)

>he put the strategic nuclear defense force on high alert
And nobody is talking about damage to the environment or Climate Change.

RADX

Yeah but I feel like even if the US becomes a new Lear wasteland, it would STILL be seen as safer than most countries in South America

Checked, honestly have more trust in that being the truth than whatever the television is saying.

the age of firstoids has come to an end. Xi and Putin have mutual interests all over south america, like argentina, cuba and venezuela. they probably only want anglos and euros gone.
however, mexico may go with you because we are tied to you.

Those were two small nukes, retardo dipshit.
We're talking hundreds of huge nukes.
Catch up, nigger.

You mean how it’s been since most of us were born? Nothing new. When the bombs drop for the first time in 75 years, then let’s talk.

Retards will be retards, the rich probably are afraid of losing their status if another regime goes in and the rest are probably afraid to get killed by this massive faggot. The only way to over throw this faggot is by arming people and some of the rich supporting a change. Experience
>banana republic

he'd be stopped and lynched by rational chads in his office who don't want to die.

We are fucking dead bros. Its unironically over

Best we can hope for

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KpTg16N-ZY&feature=emb_title
"Russia is ordained by God to destroy the American state and fight the antichrist" says Greek Orthodox Christian priest

If he's dumb enough to drop many of them.
If he just drop one and nuke, let's say Kiev, Russia will be in a world of hurt for eons.

Shut the fuck up Maha schizo

Dont you 2 have a border to jump?

>What is a (nuclear) firestorm
Captain McFuckingDoesn'tExist
>What about radiation
Dissipates quickly
>What is nuclear winter
A meme
>What is decades o(f)r failed crops
No such thing. After just 3 days biological life will start returning to normal.The Earth, is fucking huge. The ocean a radsink. Anybody dumb enough to believe all the nukes on Earth could even dent the biosphere is patently retarded.

Go chew some coca leaf peasant and let the civilized people talk.