EU is banning RT and Sputnik, and their subsidiaries

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497975708769034240
BAN CNN NEXT!

Attached: Censorship.jpg (595x97, 13.66K)

>free press

So we know the EU is on the side of good because they won't allow us to hear the arguments against them?

Just talked to my mom for 10 min cause she is scared and she told me no matter what i was brought up to belive in democracy and the MSM so i do. It's sad...

Attached: 1643179616406.png (483x378, 150.79K)

no more yellow jackets feed?

>only our very own media tells the truth

Freedom of zpeech not like middle eastern countries lmao.

Good. Fuck Russia, Russian propagandist and Russian people, utter scum of the world. We should have wiped them out in 1945, sadly the jews wanted otherwise.

Biggest S

This isn't the only thing the EU just banned

Take a look at this

Attached: 1637424769405.jpg (1024x768, 453.67K)

oh noo how am i to get my based unbiased news about how i should hate my own nation?

Attached: russian shills on pol.jpg (640x274, 57.61K)

still on Youtube

Always has been since 1939

pro war agitation is not arguments you want to be broadcasted

for now

do those shills reported on this?

Attached: based putin.jpg (589x539, 42.89K)

They look like kazachs

I don't agree with it. RT does spread a lot of complete bullshit stories, but such is life.

so much for that glorious freedom of speech

The bigger issue is that no one truly believes in free speech. They just say that to keep up appearances. Try proving how Jewish all Central Bankers and Mega Bankers are, all over the world. They are even Jewish in Russia and Ukraine. You will quickly see how little freedom one has in the world.

no greater example of that than the holohoax.

If people weren't retarded that much to belive everything broadcasted on RT I guess they wouldn't ban them. Another reason is to hide under blanket how european countries MSM fall on their propaganda too. Look at how they pour shit on us when Bulbasaur sent rapefugees onto our border and western media copypasted stories directly from RT. This was done by BBC, CNN, DW, EuroNews etc

The absolutely ((( freedom of speech )))

democracy in action