HAPPENING

It's actually over for real. First central bank to be forcefully cut out of the international cartel.

Putin is officially the new Hitler.

Attached: 1636121948641.png (439x199, 21.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/BellumActaNews/72140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait so now the European people are going to have to manufacture the stuff they've been giving to niggers for free instead of just importing it? Uh oh...

Yes, Putin has yet realized what his true mission is. Its not what he himself wants to be but what his enemies live him no other option to be.

He has absolutely nothing to lose anymore. And realisticaly they will devour Russia after he is gone.

Oh no... That would be a shame if Russian's no longer accepted worthless Monopoly Money

*not realized
*leave him no other option

Man so many typos

>And realisticaly they will devour Russia after he is gone.
this is something i was thinking the other day - who is going to take his place? he is old kgb hardcore soviet.. their arent going to be many left like him. if he hasnt been grooming someone directly, russian will be converted pretty quickly after he is gone

If Russia cuts all exports the entire EU would be fucked.

jews heads on spikes now

Drop a telegram link for the homies

Based Putin.

I wnat all ((international bankers)) to hang.

t.me/BellumActaNews/72140

Attached: 1635838902162.jpg (392x498, 58.24K)

Thanks fren

Nukes for jew York and geneva soon

Alright, I'll schizopost.

>Just about every country on earth is under the yoke of the international bank
>cannot ever be independent or free while your country is ruled by international banking corporations
>you will do as banks say
>You cannot ever break out of it either, as the moment you do, the bank you broke free from will leverage it's financial stranglehold on every other country to get you back on the plantation or destroy you in the attempt. See Libya, Germany, Afghanistan, Iraq, et cetera.

Is putin really playing 5d chess?
Did he just free his country from the international banks and the only thing he had to do was "lose" a war with ukraine?
Did he just win?

Bullish for Bitcoin.

Still not paying debts

its an infantile and unneccessary overreaction by the pozzed west.

eventually this might get us all killed.
they play their hand so bad, corner the ruski, throw everything at him they have already after 3 days.

we now are cut off from cheap oil & gas & a lot of dmg has been made to our own economy as well.

FOR WHAT? For a non-member and hi aggressive jew president that pulled one weak western leader after another into his gay ass conflict.

A poor shithole we shouldnt waste lives or wealth for.

Our WEAK politicans are the core of the problem here.

We all make mistakes

That may be a casus belli. To cut esential resources for a country without formal declaration of war.
Russia could attack in response and that would be legal under their loved (((international laws))).

It's a fucking clown world

Send putin all of our Hitlerian energy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I thought George Bush was the new Hitler?
Wait, I mean John McCain was regularly called Hitler. Err wait, Trump was also called Hitler. Now Putin is Hitler?

There's no many Hitlers. I forgot who the original Hitler even was.

You do not get it.
This is not a war against the globohomo. This is a war for the globohomo, whether the participating parties are aware of it or not.
The globohomo wants to destroy the old guard and erase all remnants of the old world, the world from the before time as they like to say.
This conflict is just another step in the great reset. If it is allowed to escalate further, both the West and the East will be destroyed, at least on the institutional level.
The population will eventually be culled down to a manageable 500 million through a large-scale war or engineered future plagues and famines.
A cataclysm is coming soon in a few decades to a century. The natural order will be reset but this time the ruling class of parasites wants to engineer the rebuild of civilization. They want to start the next cycle with a perfectly engineered homogeneous slave race.
Should they succeed it will be the end times.

Attached: 1f97858d3941de8a093b34b4d18a659e.jpg (689x480, 111.07K)

why didn't they do all this when america invaded iraq illegally?

vatnik incel

If Russia collapses in on itself then there will be civil war and due to western incompetence the Chinese backed faction will probably win.

Source?

Literally an act of war against russia. WWIII is here.

it's almost like it was planned, one retardation to another, for example see covid hoax

Incorrect, Putin and Xi's plan is to overthrow the old rulers.

What about Iran, NK and Venezuela?

It's really dumb. Our leaders are just so short sighted. They are greedy, thinking they can just keep taking and taking with no consequences.

Attached: 5.png (1779x1657, 344.04K)

Its only poor since it was sucked dry by corrupt leadership for decades.