Balts take on UKR war?

I wanna hear what my geopolitical bros have to say about it

Attached: 250px-Estonia-latvia-lithuania-in-northern-europe.png (250x300, 32.52K)

rusian crackers should defend their motherland

My mom just said ukrainians are brave and if it was lithuania who got attacked everyone would be trying to escape like rats kek

would you stay to fight tho?

would you die for some bergs to get their extra few shekels?

Attached: 1645903101990.gif (257x664, 688.61K)

You clearly own no property and already are a slave if you think like that

who would earn from me or you dying?

Russia's military power seems to be overrated af

Victory is all that matters. I´ve been shitting on niggers for a decade now. Am I better if I flee like a dirty rat like they do?

Attached: 3423423423424.png (1215x648, 75.52K)

I thought we would be more involved since we've been training with ukraine bros since 2015, but i believe if we keep sending weapons, russians are bound to respond in force...

you don't have to flee, you could just stay innawoods until the fightings over or smth

wtf do you expect ? when wars coming, ppl start putting money into weapon making...

Generally, I would agree, but I think it would be suicide for us to fight, at best we would give western EU a week to prepare while we would be sent to a meatgrinder

Support in LT is huge, people are united, president together with PL PM pushing NATO to look at it seriously

did you go to the protest? :D

Why would you fight for an entity that will rob you of your national heritage afterwards? Do you really think NATO and the EU are going to tolerate nationalism in a post-war scenario?

Any nationalistic part of the resistance is going to be disposed of and their role is going to be re-written for history books and that will be it.

The West irreversibly fucked up here. There is no way to make this whole again.

vaporize those russian skulls

Attached: cooooooom.jpg (576x1024, 150.66K)

>Russia tolerate Baltic nationalism
>Russia wont rob us of our national heritage
historically debunked

Attached: 1615848718376.jpg (1024x854, 37.38K)

Our national heritage is fighting russians...

You guys are the most likely to have the same scenario as Ukraine (muh separatist republics arrive outta fucking nowhere, they say that the Ukrainians did a literal second shoah on them and then good uncle putin comes to the rescue fucking up the whole country), since you also have a large Russian minority.

I'm polish but live in uk and I literally once got to an apartment full of citizens of all baltic states that considered themselves Russian and had a big soviet flag on the wall

Hey, south boys! You up for some land grab after our crazy neighbor exhausts himself from hitting himself? Let's just div it up by straight lines east.

yea, but it's not the 1940s anymore where people will be executed and loaded onto trains to cold land

if everything stays the way it is, we will be minority white in like 50-100 years, just like western europe, why would it go different here

I'm sorry you feel that way, seems like the propaganda worked. Enjoy DFD (dying for diversity).

THEY CALL ME ASS BANDIT ON STEAM SERVERS, IM GONNA VOLUNTEER TO FORCIBLY RAPE GORILLA STYLE ANY RUSSIAN FORCE CUMING OUR WAY, I HOPE RUSSIANS HAVE STRATEGIC RESERVES OF LUBE

yeah bro, reality is the biggest propaganda right now...

the pider of riga

we should flee to sweden my fellow sister estonia and leave the niggers of the balts aka lithuania to be teared apart by russky

ITS NOT GAY IF YOU ARE TOP

The Rear Admiral of Riga... I salute.

this same scenario has once already unfolded in georgia back in 2008
russia does not tolerate NATO kicking down their front door and threatening to install military bases right next to their border, we only got away with it back in 2004 because russia was in an entirely different situation

any other superpower would react in the same way, see the cuban missile crisis for a historical example and imagine what china would do if the US started offering military protection to taiwan

pressuring NATO to step into the current conflict more than they already have will most likely lead to WW3
now THAT would be a great reset alright

I WILL TWITCH LIVESTREAM MY JIHAD WITH RUSSIAN BOYPUSSIES LIVE. CUM AT ME RUSSKIE LOOSERS. YOU WILL BE LOOSE AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU ALL

>we should flee to sweden
sorry kranklis, only niggers are allowed in

what's the point? twitch banned russians so you won't get to have the satisfaction of having them view it.

Russia should stop putting their military bases so close to NATO borders. It's disrespectful and threatening.

ITS FOR YOU MY PERKELE SAATANAA

Balts want any excuse to escape the Baltics, and war is the perfect excuse

Your mother is a rat?

>Why would you fight for an entity that will rob you of your national heritage afterwards? Do you really think NATO and the EU are going to tolerate nationalism in a post-war scenario?
most people have no concept of long-term thinking and will only realize that they're being replaced decades after it's already too late

>Switzerland
how do you feel about your government giving up centuries of neutrality to virtue signal for globohomo?

it's getting pretty difficult as time marches forward

Attached: 26674.jpg (1200x1200, 440.01K)

>how do you feel about your government giving up centuries of neutrality to virtue signal for globohomo?
I think it's wrong. I hope we get nuked.

BALTS WANT TO EMPTY THEIR BALLS. WE NEED RUSSIAN ARMY BOIPUCCIS TO FULFILL DESTINY OF OUR PEENS

i wish i had joined the army i woud be in ukraine fighting maskols right now

AVERAGE YEAR OF BIRH OF CONSCRIPT OF RUSSIAN ARMY DYING IN UKRAINE (SLAVA) IS 2002. PRIME, YOUNG, TIGHT ASSES FOR OUR NEEDS.

>Sovereign nations cant join nato because i say so!!!! Reeeeeee

so do lithuanians want kaliningrad or is polan taking it? i don't even know what's there desu

unironically this

Im unironically considering joining Azov

based

Attached: common-nuke-pepe.png (750x725, 783.51K)

Some one must take kaliningrad other one must take minsk. Personaly i would want little bit more sea. You could take minsk

>being replaced
I should read how orban and the polish guys won and get into politics, right now seems like inevitably we will go down the path of sweden

well we have something to do with it and you dont. we probably dont want it if it will be still filled with russkies though.

>not all balts escapers
all i want is niggers and trannies from the west and snowniggers from the east to leave us alone

it's comfy here
fuck nato
fuck russia
and fuck niggers of the balts lithuanians

take it, it's full of russians anyway, unless after the war we get to solve that population problem, then we taking it

It’s game on then. ICBMs start flying and we can all say “fuck this gay earth” as it burns

You can have Kaliningrad and majority of that oblast, we only want Tilze back

I think you misread my message, user.

Shut the fuck up and go roll around in your Nazi gold. Swiss are basically Jews from the mountains.

commoners romanticizing war is a sign of the end times
these exact same attitudes were prevalent right before WW1 started

the fuck you talking about polen and lits?
kaliningrad is Latvian clay